Community > Posts By > GreenStudent

GreenStudent's photo
Tue 10/25/11 04:36 AM
I get really impressed when a young man, teenaged or younger, holds the door for me. I always make a positive comment to encourage them to keep it up. something like "what a handsome young man!" and always a thank you with a smile.

GreenStudent's photo
Tue 10/25/11 04:26 AM
It would not be too difficult to narrow the pool of employees and they could probably even find the actual employee with cameras all over these days. Her ticket will show what terminal, time and date. That alone will narrow it to less than 50 employees and from there, they can narrow it even further. If they ask the right people, someone will say something, they always do. Guaranteed, another employee was offended by those actions and they are waiting to be asked about it. I think they could have the culrpit in a few weeks. I also feel the woman would be satisfied with the employee being terminated. I didn't get the feeling she wanted to sue but then again I didn't research it, just read the post.

GreenStudent's photo
Tue 10/25/11 04:15 AM
First off, I saw she was going to file a complaint, far from sueing anyone. Second, I am wondering if you have ever had your privacy violated. A professional would make no comment and would carry on with business if they came across something like that. An immature idiot would comment. The fact that these kinds of situations keep happening is the whole reason that if I can't drive there, I don't need to go there. I have felt this way from the begining of the TSA take over. The TSA lacks professionalism and respect for the fellow human being. I realize that not all TSA workers are like this but it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. I worked several years as a corrections officer and if I came across things that were not appropriate for the inmates to have, there was no sarcastic comment about it, I just did my job, what I was trained to do. I see no need to humiliate my felow human (not even convited criminals) and the need for others to defend the rights of those who do is puzzling to me.

GreenStudent's photo
Thu 10/20/11 01:50 AM
Amazing!!!! The city should provide some relief. And all involved should be investigated. Law enforcement is no area to be lazy!!

GreenStudent's photo
Thu 10/20/11 01:43 AM
Excellent!!!! Very well stated!!