Community > Posts By > synfullygood

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/02/07 12:07 PM
Wow....this brings back some memeories of my own ...and don't we all play the "what if" game with ourselves....
Great piece of writing.....

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:53 AM

Well, that's nothing! I had a guy on here writing me romantic novels for like 2 weeks straight and then he just up and DISAPPEARED. I'm like, did he get run over by a bus or something, like that old flick, 'An Affair to remember'? WTF! LOL!

laugh Been there and done that too! I always answer all of my mail...it's being friendly...isn't that what alot of us are here for?

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:25 AM

my caring nature..most people think im a stuck up b..i do tend to be standoffish till i get to no you abit

That's me too! I also tend to be very blunt without meaning offense, but some people take it that way and don't look further for the caring and loyalty.

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:52 AM
see, still waiting for coffee...laugh can't spell...
OLD not Hold...

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:51 AM
Good morn'in all:smile:
new to site..wanted to stop in and say hi!
Just had a birthday this week..52 and proud of itbigsmile
After all, you're only as hold as ya feel....devil

synfullygood's photo
Sat 12/01/07 12:09 PM
Hi to Everyone,
I started out by reading through the Newbie info forums last night and really liked what I saw. I was especially impressed with the topic and viewpoint stated by koljack. It seems to be shared by alot of you.
Looking forward to sharing/talking,
syn
:smile:

synfullygood's photo
Sat 12/01/07 12:00 PM
Hi everyone,
new to this site but had to jump into the topic:smile:
I am recently thrust back into the world of being single. I'm not into the bar/club scene as a way to meet people either...most of them seem to be "meat markets", at least where I live.grumble
I'm looking for friends to have some adult conversations with that aren't X-rated. It seems like a few other sites that I've checked out most of the guys start a conversation right out with " Great t-ts baby!" Or asking VERY personal questions.. So I can see SWIM's point of view. Would these guys say that if we were face to face? noway
Talking and flirting is one thing, but out-right disrespect for someone you don't know yet is just plain rude.
Is polite yet informal conversation dead in the world of dating?

synfullygood's photo
Sat 12/01/07 11:30 AM
Friends... they cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams." -
-- Henry David Thoreau
Hello Everyone:smile:
I am new to this group and just wanted to say hello.
syn

1 2 4 Next