Community > Posts By > synfullygood

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:21 AM
Too true! laugh This describes us VERY well! Now maybe I'll get some mail with everyone reading the "wonderful" qualities of women over 50laugh :wink:

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:08 AM

what just happened................uuuuuhhhhhhh OMG

Oh come on cuppy59! laugh It wasn't me! It was the Long Islands!..laugh drinker

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:04 AM

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a
jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......"

ROFL.... absolutly pricless! And I love your quote above.....too bad the groom didn't have that written on the back of the pics! How appropriate it would've been!

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:55 AM
Oh baby!! Did I ever drink too much last night!drinker happy drinker

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:45 AM
what's the name of the song? I want to try and find it on-line to listen to...

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:40 AM
..I stay away for thier sake. I'm not a "player" and I put the cards on the table up front. Then if those things are ok with them..PLAYTIME! bigsmile

Good for you!!flowerforyou
Too many men out there of ANY age are players and unfortuanatly some of us don't find out until latergrumble

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:33 AM

I hae never been on a train and I wannna

Train rides are great! You would enjoy it!

have never met a REAL vampire....laugh

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:12 AM

noway I have pic and no emails, but thats cool, I enjoy the boards. noway I take that back, I have a few emails, but from gay guys, so, that don't really count mad Anyway, just look at it as more than just a dating site.

I'm not a guy nor gay and I would e-mail you!!laugh

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:10 AM
laugh laugh Ya, just got a call from a friend yesterday about a man she's been dating for 3 months;she's 54 and he's 30...( younger than her son). He likes seeing "older" women and she thinks he's a hoot!! They don't seem to have an age problem!
My last serious relationship was 12 yrs younger than me but thought "old" and didn't enjoy life...grumble
The one before that was 2yrs. older than me and was a "young" thinking and active man!
So definitely is no accounting for age!!!laugh laugh

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:00 AM

What puzzles me: someone shows up as a Mutual Match. You send a warm note. "Let's get acquainted." You don't hear back, not even a "Thanks for getting in touch." Why did they bother mutualing matching you in the first place

I have the impression that most women on sites like these, let's say women over the age of 50, get contacted frequently and are very picky and choosy about whom they'll respond to. Fair enough. But if they feel that the guy who's contacting them isn't a flake, why not return courtesy with courtesy?

I do agree with the first part of your post. I have been on this site for about a month; have tried a few postings, e-mails to Mutal Matches, you know getting my feet wet. And most of the guys do not respond back at all, not even a courtesy "Hi, but not intereted."
As for second part of your posting, I disagree! I'm over 50 and have not been contacted frequently!! Yes, I know what I want in a relationship, but also like having friends to talk with. I ALWAYS answer anyone that e-mails me and hope that we can at least chat as friends!
laugh :smile: flowerforyou

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:44 AM
WOW!! Does this song ever hit home for me! Just had a similar experience this week-end and the song expresses everythingnoway

Thank-you for posting it.

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:36 AM
Hi and Welcome!
I'm new to the site also. It's been a new experience with the forums for chat, but I'm finding it interesting. I have had it both ways- I've e-mailed some friends and then have been e-mailed.
Hang in there and get known on the forums- passing along the advice I recieved!laugh
Have fun:smile:

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:31 AM
HI ! I too am new to site and am finfing it great! Hope you enjoy being herehappy
By the way, the pic looks great!:smile:

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:27 AM
I don't see a problem with age differences...as long as they are both adults. Personally, I believe that age is a frame of mind; I've met some 30 somes that act like they're "over the hill" and then some 50 somes that live life to the fullest!
No accounting for age! You know that ole saying..." you're only as old as you feel..." still goes.
happy

synfullygood's photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:59 AM
I am in awe of such beautifully written poetry! They conjure mental pictures that blend with the flow of your chosen words.
Thank-you for sharing these feelings:smile: flowerforyou

synfullygood's photo
Thu 12/06/07 03:59 AM
i'd have to ask the same question as gypsy...what do you mean by "down to earth"? This could be interpreted as alot of things.
Depending on yours, you could be looking in the wrong places.....

synfullygood's photo
Thu 12/06/07 03:41 AM
bigsmile good morning,
how's the amusement coming along? had enough yet?

synfullygood's photo
Wed 12/05/07 04:15 AM
never been on a cruise

synfullygood's photo
Wed 12/05/07 03:50 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomehappy happy happy happy
and burgundy, no way! have enough snow right where I am...thank-you very muchbigsmile

synfullygood's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:38 PM
I feel for you flowerforyou
Keep you're head up; there will be someone out there that will appreciate you. In the meantime, smile and hug those closest to you, you still have them.