Community > Posts By > BKLAW612

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 07:25 AM

But it's not likely that I would go through the trouble of doing so, unless you were committing crimes on my servers. :) Every website collects that data, but it's used more so for stats.

Anyway, you should be careful of what information you give to people online. Anything may be used to steal your identity, spam you, and scam you. They don't call this the information age for nothing.

I know giving out my personal email could result in the above mentioned, but not finding where I live! Absolutely makes sense though.
Now I am being asked to Skype ..... it never ends does it? ohwell

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 06:47 AM
To my door step??? Yikes...noway

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 05:49 AM
I am not a fan of the Daylight Savings Time either. I get to switch all of my clocks today and oh yes....my car also.
I will feel better after coffee....ahhh.

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 05:33 AM
Thank you everyone! flowers

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 09:22 PM
I have received several emails requesting my personal IM or email address. I do not do that. And then I never hear from them again. How many have given that out when requested to do so?

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 02:58 AM
Awake early this cold Friday, putting in some overtime at work. Waiting for the coffee to brew, oatmeal for the energy I am going to need today and I am off. Have a great Friday everyone.

no photo
Wed 03/07/12 07:26 PM
Not sure if this is what you are looking for... my exhusband did approach my parents first. My ring was in the pocket of a coat I had been wanting. I unwrapped the gift, so excited about the coat, put in on and put my hands in the pockets. There was the ring in the box.
My son in law asked me for permission to marry my daughter. He took me to lunch and then showed me the ring. The ring was on top of a cupcake he baked for her is how he proposed. He had just finished clearing the table and brought the cupcake to her and knelt down in front of her chair.
My son also approached the parents first. He showed up with a dozen roses on bended knee at her door.
Do you want it to be romantic? It should depend on what you think will make it special for her. Good Luck !flowers

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 05:29 PM
Good luck!! I hope you find what you are looking for. :smile:

no photo
Fri 03/02/12 04:20 AM
TGIF drinker Have a great day biggrin

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:48 AM
After finishing laundry, I should go for a walk. Sun is shining,it's a beautiful day.

no photo
Sat 02/25/12 04:39 AM

Me too I'm aching all over they say to exercise but I don't want too because I'm aching and i work on my feet all day.

And I am at a desk or standing giving presentations most days and get the same way. yes it does help to exercise, but so does taking ibuprofen and it's much easier than exercise !!!

no photo
Sat 02/25/12 04:29 AM

Good morning! Awake early with a sore throat having hot tea. 8:30 Weight Watchers meeting. What was I thinking letting my coworkers talk me into this??? slaphead

You were thinking you wanted change! Now go to the gym too!

For sure, when I am feeling better.

no photo
Sat 02/25/12 04:27 AM

Good morning! Awake early with a sore throat having hot tea. 8:30 Weight Watchers meeting. What was I thinking letting my coworkers talk me into this??? slaphead

You were thinking you wanted change! Now go to the gym too!

For sure, when I am feeling better.

no photo
Sat 02/25/12 03:48 AM

no photo
Sat 02/25/12 03:38 AM

I don't know. I'm waiting on the letter I sent to George Clooneys publicist to be Answered. Once George checks yes or no and mails the letter back to me, I'll be able to answer this question!

You're waiting on one of those too?

I'm waiting to hear back from Tim McGraw's.

Honestly..Iike they don't have anything else better to do than answer us! I even folded the note up into a pinwheel shape and decorated it with little hearts and G+S=4-Ever in pink sparkly gel pen. You'd think the decoration alone would have made it top priority for him!

OMG!! I know right! I mean geesh

Did you remember the lipstick "sealed with a kiss "?slaphead

no photo
Sat 02/25/12 03:29 AM
Never, Never, Never......unless you do not mind that it could be posted anywhere. noway

no photo
Sat 02/25/12 03:19 AM
You're killing me... lol. I am trying to cut back on the carbs, but fresh baked bread is my weakness. ohwell

no photo
Fri 02/24/12 07:13 PM
Cedar planked tilapia with asparagus. rum and coke.

no photo
Fri 02/17/12 04:10 AM
Happy Friday everyone!!! It's been a long week and looking forward to happy hour tonite.drinks

no photo
Tue 02/14/12 03:55 PM

Adore a man that knows his way around a kitchen.....bonus if he can also bake!! happy

That reminds me, I really need to make a batch of rolls to stick in the freezer.

sigh...sounds yummy. tongue2