Community > Posts By > BKLAW612

no photo
Sat 09/08/12 03:59 AM
good morning!!! Up way too early today. Intense storms last night. Waiting for daylight to check out the damage...noway

no photo
Sun 09/02/12 09:23 AM
Thanks, Galengirl! You too. waving

no photo
Sun 09/02/12 06:55 AM
Cloudy and calling for rain today. snuggling down with a cup of java a good book...enjoy the long weekend!

no photo
Sat 08/25/12 06:58 AM
Wow! Very nice.

no photo
Sat 08/25/12 06:48 AM
So funny. I have been on a few of these interview meetings myself. Very uncomfortable and did not meet with them again. I was even asked what prescription drugs I was taking if any....really? noway

no photo
Tue 07/31/12 06:48 PM

Your jewelry is very pretty...I used to make jewelry until my husband died and then I lost interest but thinking of getting back to it.. I may sign up for a silversmithing class in the fall.. I once sold a turquoise necklace, bracelet and earrings for $350.00.. The lady wanted chunky turquoise so she paid top price.. l I sold my things at a tea room that had a good business.. I would make necklaces and bracelets for the little girls that would have their birthday parties there.. I sold a lot of them, also holiday things for the kids(halloween, xmas and easter)..

I would love to take a silver smith class. I have some turquoise pieces I made. love turquoise, jet stones and silver together.

no photo
Mon 07/30/12 06:15 PM
lanyards made with wine corks.

these are a hit with the ladies at work who enjoy their occasional glass of wine drinker

no photo
Sat 07/28/12 07:52 PM
Always eat black eyed on News Years. Love them. with corn bread.

no photo
Sat 07/28/12 07:00 PM

When they told me no more Disney stickers..... I put butterfly stickers on it!bigsmile

laugh rofl

no photo
Sat 07/28/12 03:58 PM
The shells are ones I pick up on the Florida beach when I can get there. The stone bracelets have a list of meaning/healing qualities.

no photo
Sat 07/28/12 03:51 PM

Beautiful jewelry... I love the bracelets and the lanyard.... I had to wear a badge at work but I didn't care if anyone knew my name (hence my screen name on here) but I hated the picture on my badge....so I covered it with Disney charactersbigsmile

Thanks , I do enjoy making the jewelry. Great idea about covering your picture, very clever.

no photo
Sat 07/28/12 05:52 AM
Breakfast for Two. Classic black and white film.

no photo
Fri 07/27/12 07:26 PM

I like your jewlery BTW.

Have you ever considered making fishing lures and such?

I think it would be interesting to see your style in a decorative yet functional fishing lure or something. IDK, just a thought I found interesting.

If you ever want to sell online, I can help you set something up if you would like.

hmmm...can't say I have thought about it. I might do some research on that. I make a lot of lanyards for coworkers. We are required to wear badges.

Me too. I hate it though. I don't like strangers knowing my name, it's weird when I hear them say it.

Exactly why I usually wear my backwards until security asks me turn it around...lolbigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/27/12 07:26 PM

I like your jewlery BTW.

I think it would be interesting to see your style in a decorative yet functional fishing lure or something. IDK, just a thought I found interesting.

If you ever want to sell online, I can help you set something up if you would like.

hmmm...can't say I have thought about it. I might do some research on that. I make a lot of lanyards for coworkers. We are required to wear badges.

Me too. I hate it though. I don't like strangers knowing my name, it's weird when I hear them say it.

Exactly why I usually wear my backwards until security asks me turn it around...lolbigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/27/12 07:10 PM

Beautiful stuff!! drinker

Thank you drinker

no photo
Fri 07/27/12 07:09 PM

I like your jewlery BTW.

no photo
Fri 07/27/12 06:38 PM

Thanks Totage!!! How did I mess that up??

The brackets were wrong is all

{Img] http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r517/bklaw612/IMAG0723.jpg[/img}

{Img] http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r517/bklaw612/IMAG0725.jpg[/img}

{Img] http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r517/bklaw612/IMAG0726.jpg[/img}

{img] http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r517/bklaw612/2012-06-18_18-46-30_804-2.jpg[/img}

Should have been [ and ].

Thank you for fixing that, very sweet. I wrote it down, but not sure I'll find it went I need it again. huh

no photo
Fri 07/27/12 06:32 PM
so sorry... I hope it works out sooner than expected.

no photo
Fri 07/27/12 06:28 PM
Red neck yacht club?? That' funny. rofl

no photo
Fri 07/27/12 06:16 PM
Thanks Totage!!! How did I mess that up??

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7