Community > Posts By > BKLAW612

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 03:45 PM
That's disturbing ...:laughing:

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 05:35 PM
You will be in my daily prayers. My heart aches for you, your family and friends. brokenheart

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 04:48 PM
Got a package today from HSN, Amazon, Fire Mountain & Jewelry TV for craft supplies and then some speciality clothing stores.

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 04:43 PM
I did try it for weight loss. There was a few of us in a room. I remember all of it and he didn't really put us to sleep, just a relaxed state. The only thing that still works for me is that I cannot stand white bread. the suggestion was that it will taste like flour paste. It is such a disgusting thought that I cannot even try eating white bread anymore.
I think you have to open to it for it to work.

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 07:02 PM
@Vivian flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 06:45 PM

When my son first got involved with his now ex wife...that was the first thing she did...put a stop to his having friends..or family...she needed all his attention she said..she was screwing around on him the whole time and never stopped. It's a dayum shame how people like her work the affections of others.

Wow. I am going through that right now with my son and his wife. She has done permenant damage to my sons and my relationship, I fear. We are no longer speaking and there is no contact with his sister. He has no friends except who she approves of. I cannot see this relationship lasting with all the lies and venom going on. So very sad. It breaks my heart.

Yes it's a hard situation to be in. I lived pretty far away at the time this was happening, but I did stop going to see him. I would only visit with him while he was at work and with a few phone calls..She and I fought all the time, all it was doing nothing but hurting my son, so I finally backed off..It took him 8 yrs to find out what she really was and he divorced her. When he finally realized what damage she had done to his son, he couldn't believe he had allowed it to happen.
Hopefully your son will realize earlier what is happening and will turn around his way of thinking. Just keep loving him and pray for the best.flowerforyou

Thank you. It does help to know I am not the only one dealing with this. :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 06:42 PM

When my son first got involved with his now ex wife...that was the first thing she did...put a stop to his having friends..or family...she needed all his attention she said..she was screwing around on him the whole time and never stopped. It's a dayum shame how people like her work the affections of others.

Wow. I am going through that right now with my son and his wife. She has done permenant damage to my sons and my relationship, I fear. We are no longer speaking and there is no contact with his sister. He has no friends except who she approves of. I cannot see this relationship lasting with all the lies and venom going on. So very sad. It breaks my heart.

Yes it's a hard situation to be in. I lived pretty far away at the time this was happening, but I did stop going to see him. I would only visit with him while he was at work and with a few phone calls..She and I fought all the time, all it was doing nothing but hurting my son, so I finally backed off..It took him 8 yrs to find out what she really was and he divorced her. When he finally realized what damage she had done to his son, he couldn't believe he had allowed it to happen.
Hopefully your son will realize earlier what is happening and will turn around his way of thinking. Just keep loving him and pray for the best.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 12:18 PM

no photo
Wed 03/21/12 05:01 PM
rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 03/21/12 04:57 PM
Wow, a lot of good information. I joined weight watchers because apparently I need to to accountable to someone besides myself grumble and it is working. I even bought a weighted hula hoop and spend more time picking it up off the floor than twirling the thing around my waist. :laughing: But I am getting better....baby steps.

no photo
Wed 03/21/12 02:13 PM
I like to stay at the Double Tree chain of hotels. When you check in, they give you a warm chocolate chip cookie. I also like to order room service...makes me feel pampered. lol :smile:

no photo
Sat 03/17/12 04:58 AM
Good Morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
On my way to WW meeting, breakfast with good friends and then a little shopping. It's going to be a great day. happy

no photo
Tue 03/13/12 04:16 PM

Morning all !!
waving It's a food day at work. Lord give the strength to stick to the veggie tray I am bringing and avoid all the chocolate gooey treats... mind over chocolate!
Have a great day everyone.

shocked shocked veggies over CHOCOLATE??? I can't even imagine.......but I'll keep my fingers crossed that you succeed and bring us the leftover chocolate!!:thumbsup:

Leftover chocolate frosted brownies and receese peanut butter tarts....of which I did not partake! I did however have two mini cream puffs that were only 1 weight watcher point each! :banana:

no photo
Tue 03/13/12 02:28 PM
I am afraid to count. Let's just say it's a LOT. :laughing:

no photo
Tue 03/13/12 03:58 AM
Morning all !!
waving It's a food day at work. Lord give the strength to stick to the veggie tray I am bringing and avoid all the chocolate gooey treats... mind over chocolate!
Have a great day everyone.

no photo
Mon 03/12/12 03:45 PM

I have received several emails requesting my personal IM or email address. I do not do that. And then I never hear from them again. How many have given that out when requested to do so?

Just a couple of tips that may help...

Be less sexy...it is an uphill fight but, just try.

Try to be less desirable.....it will help eliminate spammers.

Stop being so good looking....They generally ignore the ugly people.

Hope this helps.

This made me laugh out loud!! rofl rofl waving
well you are attractive yesbigsmile

Thank you flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 01:16 PM

I have received several emails requesting my personal IM or email address. I do not do that. And then I never hear from them again. How many have given that out when requested to do so?

Hope this helps.

This made me laugh out loud!! rofl rofl waving

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 01:14 PM

Hope this helps.

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 07:38 AM

To my door step??? Yikes...noway

yup - that's why a lot of people use proxy servers - some even use publicly available computers (like the library or work if they can) when on certain sites. I used to that stuff but don't bother any more

I was able, however, with a phone number to essentially sit in someone's front yard via google maps & earth. I don't usually bother with all of that but anything long distance it's nice to know that a physical address is legit

since I'm not considering long distance any longer, I don't bother with all of that any more

so definitely be careful who you call because guys give out their numbers all the time - and if you call them they will then have yours and the possibility to basically know anything that can be learned with a phone #

so even tho u may have nothing to hide - you also want to protect yourself

I think this is why some people change #s frequently

Great advise!

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 07:32 AM

I am not a fan of the Daylight Savings Time either. I get to switch all of my clocks today and oh yes....my car also.
I will feel better after coffee....ahhh.

Mine is made, should I pour?

Sorry, I missed your offer while I getting my cup of Joe. But thanks for the offer! flowerforyou