Community > Posts By > sara89

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:04 PM
im amused

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:02 PM

ah, well...you don't look 12...you look your age. just imagine when your 60! You'll be a young lookin' hot momma bigsmile

lol

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:02 PM

look 12?
people keep saying that...and now im not so sure...i feel perved. frown
no but id say 15

eek!

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:00 PM

drinker 13drinker

(joking)

... sadly i believe it. grumble

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:00 PM

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:58 PM
look 12?
people keep saying that...and now im not so sure...i feel perved. frown

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:53 PM
devil devil

drinker drinker drinker Plans: get drunk...fall downdrinker drinker drinker

laugh laugh laugh laugh

same here.devil

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:49 PM
vodka stright please.

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:15 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

hey ur pic is back up!

yes...back by popular demanddrinker drinker drinker

flowerforyou

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:15 PM

someone came up to you and said they want to give you a........shiny.......brand new...........penny! would you take it?

id take it and thank them for the luck

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:14 PM

I feel the same way rant

The need a head shooting smiley on here... bwahahah

explode oh me tooflowerforyou laugh

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:13 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

hey ur pic is back up!

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:47 PM
i keep my profile open because its a great way to network.my writing gets a lot of notice, however that doest mean im not prvate. i keep the settings so that its difficult to see much more than what is openly displayed.
i like meeting new people, but that doesnt mean my life has to be an open book.

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 12:31 PM
She held me in her arms and sang a soft song. The night had been long and dark and i was grateful for comapny, my heart swelled at the possibility of love.

It had come unexpectantly, the feel of her arms. Never had i been so ready to fall, and never had one been so ready to catch me. My eyes stung with tears i hadnt known how to shed, my body covered in scratches i never knew had bled.

I called her many things, mother and angel, and much more beside. She restored my wings, once torn from my back, now vibrant and whole, and i had only to remember how to fly.

We sat beside eachother, in awe. Both feeling this was meant to be. yet in my broken heart i could feel no understanding. what had i done to deserve such love?and i became hardened. convinced that this was all a dream.

in my inability to accept the truest form of love i believe i have lost my ability to give that love. what am i now, but a void of what i thought i once could be.

my angel, my light, gone from me forever, still echoing the lullaby she once had sung to aching soul.

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 12:21 PM

How clear were you that you were no longer going to communicate ever again and the behavior was escalating to illegal?
I told him to leave me alone.. hes not threating me so I dont think I can go to the cops..

i had that issue. the guy even showed up at my work...and the cops still couldnt do anythinggrumble frown

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 12:18 PM

you have any weird turn offs? me.. bad teeth,small girly hands, smells bad, shorter then me, I'm only 5'5 so anyone shorter is just weird. not doing anything with his life...

im 5ft even. so being shorter than me is kind of a nono...

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:35 AM
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

sara89's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:34 AM

:smile: Its an ongoing revelation.:smile:

pretty much.
im rather eclectic. not to mention i actually listen to that lil voice in my head instead of giving credit of moral ethic code to a supreme being.

sara89's photo
Thu 08/21/08 08:56 PM

I like your thinking ^^

Lets play that one

How does it go exactly?

like hangman.

we find a word
and have people guess the letters.
and then after that
every wrong guess
gets the man a limb lost
or he gets stabbed
four stabs hes dead.
five limbs lost
and hes dead.

sara89's photo
Thu 08/21/08 08:50 PM
DT

how out a new game?

how bout hangman...stead its stabman...everytime a wrong letter is guessed another lim is lost or the dude gets stabbed