Community > Posts By > EddieCA

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:37 PM
Maybe i should just say that it would depend on the people involved in the relationships.

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:19 PM

hard to take pics of yourself!
LOOKING GOODDDDDDDD

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:12 PM

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Leopard doesn't change their spots etc...

AMEN!!

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:11 PM

I think there is scientific evidence somewhere that states that long distance relationships DO NOT WORK...
Personally, I think if you have to go across four states to find someone, you're not looking hard enough where you're at...

Good point John

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:41 PM

I found a guy on here through mutual match and we talked for quite awhile then he came here to meet me and my "football team" as he put it. Everything went very well. I resisted his urges then it got more than I could handle and I feel head over heels in love with him, and since I had never really been in love before this was all new to me and rather exciting. Then came the day that I could not get ahold of him and stories became more and more frequent and the doubt and the trust issue came into play I loved him beyond words, I would have done anything for him. He came for the holiday week and I found him in his truck this morning doing exactly to me what he had done to his wife and I just said do not play me. He said he was talking with a friend back home about the weather and I asked why he could not talk to them in the house. At that he got upset and said he was going home and if I did not trust him we were done. Unfortunately I grew to doubt what he was saying and when I asked him to see the phone he erased the call. So he took off this morning and I have not heard from him yet today.

wow, sorry you where used.. i can say i have been there also

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:39 PM

Well, this pic was taken Friday evening (12-21-07). The oldest pics I have are from June of this past year, but most of mine are current.

Your probly being honest Dude, but what about those that are not and lead us on, some even to the point of hurting others.

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:33 PM

Love can hold strong as long as you want it too !!! No matter how far apart you are.smokin

I agree with you on that point, but' what about the strain placed on eachother, is it fair to either of you.

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:31 PM

For the simple reason that we forget to treasure and cherish what brought us together.

We forgot to communicate, and respect each other

Relationships are hard work ,and it takes both people to work on them...........when you both slack off that is when the trouble begins:smile:

I agree, but what if its one-sided..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:27 PM

How can a person hold true the faith of love, the commitments of loveing someone having only seen there photos on line or perhaps a phone call from time to time.
Where should we draw the line in the sand and say its just to far?
How far can true love travel and still hold strong?

Depends on HOW FAR SHE can THROW ME,lol,lolbigsmile :heart:

lmaoooo dude..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:26 PM

I think you have to jump in order to know if you can fall or not. You have to have faith and trust that your gut feeling is true. The heart doesn't lie-it can hurt but so do alot of things-I am scared to death to fall in love but that isn't gonna stop me from trying.

Good point........

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:25 PM

so back off to my fat self!laugh laugh laugh and i think ill go make some new pics lol i take horrible pics hate doing itlaugh laugh

Its just a photo, be yourself, be happy about who you are, love yourself first hun...

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:19 PM

Told one woman from another site that had jessica simpsons picture on her profile that jessie does not weigh 335 nor does she have 3 chins.

Lmaoooooooooo

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:17 PM

as long as u have that feeling in the bottem of ur stomak lol and a smill on ur face when ya thik about them and all that lol

I think we are all fooled by the word "love" to often...

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:15 PM

laugh laugh laugh

Updated or not, your a very pretty Lady..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:14 PM

Hmmm I can't say about a special man since I am alone but I can tell you how I know that I am honestly loved by my friends.

My friends show me love when they listen to me, whether its a day that is filled with happiness or sadness.

When they pick up the phone and call, just to chat.

When you go to the mailbox, and find a special card sent to you from them

When you see them after not seeing them for a long time, and they get this huge smile across their face,and you hug each other.

When they show up out of the blue, just because they want to spend time with you.

When you receive an email from them just to say hi, hope your day is going well

Those are just some of the things that occur its not the big things that show love its the little things whether it be in friendship, family way or a special relationship with that one that completes you.

Honest love is about being who you are, being truthful, respectful of each other, not being afraid to show that you care, and most of all valuing each other. Sure we all forget at times to do those things but if you look inside the heart you will know if your honestly loved:smile:

Be that as it may. Why are we caught off guard when our so called "love ones" walk out on us?

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:02 PM
lol

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:48 PM

for me love is a feeling and emotion that CARRIES WITH IT A CERTAIN RESPONSIBILITY. We say we love chocolate, be it ice cream, candy bars or just anything with chocolate in it. We love many things but to love a person is an emotion that a thing cannot give or receive

you discribed how you love, your feelings.. how do you know when your loved? honestly loved..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:42 PM

Love is a crazy word. Some use it to describe true emotion, some use it as a tool, as you've said, to get what they want from someone. Though I'm not sure exactly how, why, or when things went wrong I can only say that it definitely has less meaning now than it once did. I don't know about you but I am VERY careful about how I use the word. It's still sacred to me.

It scares you, good point, not only that but how do we know if it is a one-sided love affair anymore..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:40 PM

It depends on how much you want to be loved or to love someone. I would travel to the ends of the earth if I knew my true love was waiting there for me. flowerforyou

YOUR MISSING THE POINT; WITHOUT TRAVEL, HOW LONG WOULD LOVE LAST, HOW LONG DO WE HOLD ON? HOW DO WE HONESTLY KNOW IT IS LOVE.

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:38 PM

i guess it all depends on the person and trust with out that nothing we work lolhuh

THATS ONE WAY OF LOOKING AT IT..