Community > Posts By > EddieCA

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:37 PM

WHO SAID TRUE LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDERIES?? OR DID I JUST SCREW THAT QUOTE UP??laugh

I tried the long distance relationship thing and it sucked, however, it was not "true love". My advice, HOLD ON. If it is "true love" it will prevail, no matter the obstacles.

VERY WELL PUT...

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:35 PM
When did the word "LOVE" become just a word?
Why is Love used so easly by so many just to gain things in life?
When do we use the word Love, When did mankind invent the word and use it to discribe his true emotions.
When did people learn to use the word as just a tool?

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:27 PM
How can a person hold true the faith of love, the commitments of loveing someone having only seen there photos on line or perhaps a phone call from time to time.
Where should we draw the line in the sand and say its just to far?
How far can true love travel and still hold strong?

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:45 PM
BRRRRR, WHO TURNED THE HEATER OFF IN TN? WOWZERS..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:56 AM
LOL DUDE, U PIMPING WITH THEM SHADES, LOL.. TOO COOLLLLLL LOL

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:52 AM
IF THE WORLD WHERE SMALLER WE'D ALL LOVE ONE-ANOTHER

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:48 AM
LOL DUDE ^5.. THAT WAS TO COOLLLLLLLLLLL MAN

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:38 AM
Edited by EddieCA on Sun 12/23/07 10:42 AM
hi Bad_Girl, i am sorry you couldn't e-mail me, i don't know why..
One Nite Stands; I need to clear something up about my profile saying i don't do one nite stands.
First and formost, I am a Man with the needs of a Man.
I do have one nite stands, i do have sexual relationships with lady friends of mine knowing that its only pleasure not love, and i hav met people and it within hours becomes only a sexual relationship. Again, i am me! I AM MAN! The meaning of my saying in my profile of; If your looking for a one nite stand, i am not in to it, ect,.. Was ment that i am not online in a date site looking for one nite stands, quickies, booty calls, but instead i am looking for a lasting relationship, but if it where to happen, again.. I AM HUMAN..

HUMMMM, HELL I JUST CONFUSED MY OWNSELF! LOL

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:17 AM
ATTN; LOL... I DONT KNOW HOW TO REPLY TO ANY SINGLE PERSON HERE I AM NEW TO THIS BLOG STUFF, I HOPE I AM ANSWERING THE CORRECT PERSON OR ATLEAST NOT MISSING ANYONE HERE.. SORRY.. I'LL GET BETTER IN TIME..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:11 AM
HECK, I MET ONE PERSON THAT LOOKED LIKE HER PHOTO, SHE JUST DIDNT REMEMBER TO TELL ME SHE HAD 6 KIDS WITH A X- HUSBAND ABOUT TO GET OUT OF JAIL FOR RAPEING HER NEIGHBOR AND THAT HES LOOKING FOR HER.... ODD SHE'D FORGET TO TELL ME THAT HUH..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:08 AM
I THINK, (JUST MY THOUGHTS) THAT THE LADIES I MEET MUST THINK THAT HELL ALL HE WANTS IS SOME TAIL (SEX)AND I WANT CARE ABOUT LOOKS. I DONT LEAD PEOPLE ON AND WOULDNT, MAYBE I NEED TO JUST DELETE MY PROFILE AND JUST POST AN "ADOPE ME AD"... "WILL HUMP FOR FOOD"

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:08 AM
I THINK, (JUST MY THOUGHTS) THAT THE LADIES I MEET MUST THINK THAT HELL ALL HE WANTS IS SOME TAIL (SEX)AND I WANT CARE ABOUT LOOKS. I DONT LEAD PEOPLE ON AND WOULDNT, MAYBE I NEED TO JUST DELETE MY PROFILE AND JUST POST AN "ADOPE ME AD"... "WILL HUMP FOR FOOD"

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:54 AM
AMEN SISTER... TY FOR THE ADVICE

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:41 AM
THANKS FOR ALL THE WELCOMES TO JSH, I AM ABOUT TO TOSS IN MY HAT AS FOR DATEING SITES, IT SEEMS SO MANY PEOPLE ARE JUST SO DISHONEST WITH THERE APPERENCES AND OTHER ISSUES. GOSH, I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOMEONE THAT JUST WANTED TO BE THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:31 AM
GOOD MORNING ALL, MERRY X-MAS.. ITS SUNDAY MORNING AND TURNED OFF COLD HERE IN TN.
THIS TOPIC HAS BITTEN ME IN THE REAR ONCE AGAIN, I MET A PERSON LAST NITE FOR DINNER THAT I HAD SPOKEN WITH ON ANOTHER DATEING SITE FOR OVER 3 MONTHS, AGAIN I MUST SAY. "PEOPLE" (YA KNOW WHO) UPDATE YA PHOTO..
LORDY, AND I SPENT WEEKS TALKING TO A LOVELY VERY PRETTY RED HEAD BUT TOOK A BLACK HEADED OVER-WEIGHT TROLE OUT TO DINNER, ONE MIGHT SAY ITS WHATS IN THE PERSONS HEART THAT COUNTS, "OK" I AGREE "BUT" INSTANTLY I GOT THE FEELING OF BEING BETRAYED BY HER, WHAT CAN I SAY...

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 03:46 PM
Gosh, Is always this hard to meet people on line, or should i say, real people..

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 03:33 PM
I CAN WARE FER

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 03:21 PM
LOL, BIG BOYS EAT ALOT THOUGH.. LOL

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 03:14 PM
SHUTTER, you could just e-mail me at tnbullrider35@aol.com if you wanted too

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 03:09 PM
LOL, GOOD ONE HUH