Community > Posts By > EddieCA

EddieCA's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:34 PM
Tue 12/25/07 06:29 PM
:::UPDATE::: SANTA LIED! I WAS GOOD ALL YEAR AND I DID NOT RECIVE A BLUE EYED BLONDE AT MIDNIGHT..

EddieCA's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:33 PM
:::UPDATE::: SANTA LIED! I WAS GOOD ALL YEAR AND I DID NOT RECIVE A BLUE EYED BLONDE AT MIDNIGHT..

EddieCA's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:31 PM

EddieCA's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:30 PM

EddieCA's photo

EddieCA's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:25 AM

Get out of the lobby Eddie and jump into forums make way for others in the Newbie section....your blocking the doorwayglasses

AAAAA, TY, I WOULD IF I KNEW HOW.. BUT TY FOR YOUR CONCERNS.

EddieCA's photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:40 AM

HI EDDIE. KICK OFF YOUR BOOTS AND ENJOY THE FORUMS. DON'T GIVE UP ON FINDING YOUR LOVE. SHE MAY BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK.....:heart: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!drinker laugh :tongue: flowerforyou love drinker :heart: sick
YOUR FRIEND,
VAL
THANK YOU VAL, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU AND YOURS ALSO. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY....

EddieCA's photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:37 AM
^%$^%$^%$^%$ MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS ^%$^%$%^$^%$%^$

EddieCA's photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:29 AM

When did the word "LOVE" become just a word?
Why is Love used so easly by so many just to gain things in life?
When do we use the word Love, When did mankind invent the word and use it to discribe his true emotions.
When did people learn to use the word as just a tool?

When we lost sight of the true meaning of the word. I do believe that when you use the word it should be real, not just a word

Very well put Princess

EddieCA's photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:28 AM
%^&%&^%&%&%&%^MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS^%$^%$^%$%^$^%

EddieCA's photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:26 AM
^%$%$^%$^%%^$$ MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS%&%&^%^&%&^%&^%&^%675

EddieCA's photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:23 AM
#&^%#&%^#&^%#&#&^MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS#^&%#&^#%&#^%#&#%&#%

EddieCA's photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:20 AM
..&^%#^%#&^%#&% MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS %&#%^#%^&..

Hay Pals
If ya get to cold ya know you can hitch a ride with Santa, he comes to my pad and parties wif me, lol.. He and I have a pact, he brings me toys and in exchange i don't tell Ms Clause about his appearing in Playboy's December edition every year..
"Merry Christmas Folks"
P.S.. I do take gift cards from Sears, HomeDepot, Lowes and photos of Santas helpers (female only)stuffen the bags in the cold North Pole.. lol

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:43 PM
lol, good one dude...

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:14 PM
http://pictures.aol.com/ap/viewHoo.do?type=photoAlbum&size=LS&logoUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpictures.aol.com%2Fgalleries%2Ftnbullrider35&aimName=tnbullrider35&noLogo=true&bgcolor=000000

COPY N PASTE

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:56 PM
http://pictures.aol.com/ap/viewHoo.do?type=photoAlbum&size=LS&logoUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpictures.aol.com%2Fgalleries%2Ftnbullrider35&aimName=tnbullrider35&noLogo=true&bgcolor=000000

COPY N PASTE THIS IN YOUR BROWSER, I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU ALL.. JUST SOME PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN ON MY TRIPS ACROSS AMERICA FROM TIME TO TIME..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 06:24 PM

← This isn't too oudated is it? It was taken yesterday.. Really. That is a Bourbon and coke on the table, behind the snorkel..

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlaugh happy laugh happy laugh happy laugh

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:53 PM

When it is one sided, and you know that you did everything you could to keep the relationship going than its time to look yourself in the mirror say..........HEy I am a good person, I didn't deserve what happened. Sure I have my faults, and I have made my share of mistakes but I truly gave it my all.

then you pick yourself up by your boot straps, face yourself squarely and say I am worth having a good person in my life, and I will find that special one. One that will honestly love me and my faults:smile:
Please take no offence in this; But you have an answer to every comment, why r you looking? Practice what you preach? Again; No offence i mean it in a good way..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:45 PM

Maybe i should just say that it would depend on the people involved in the relationships.

yes...it takes two to tango!!:wink: :smile: wish u were closer though, eddie..i'd date ya..:tongue: love drinker :heart:

Awww, thats so sweet of you to say.. i had the same thought about you myself though..

EddieCA's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:41 PM

Well, this pic was taken Friday evening (12-21-07). The oldest pics I have are from June of this past year, but most of mine are current.

Your probly being honest Dude, but what about those that are not and lead us on, some even to the point of hurting others.

Solid point bro. And I do agree with ya. I have other pics, one happens to be a bunny that alot of people love. But, I am honest about me and how I look. I guess web cams can help with this problem, but most don't like them cause it seems like a violation of sorts. Still, I trust that the pics of the person that I see are real, and somewhat current.

DUDE, DUDE, DUDE,.. 4 out of the 5 i have met in person used either fake photos or old photos of themselves when they where in shape. I guess they just want to keep that dream alive.