Community > Posts By > EddieCA

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:41 PM
<~~ <tips hat> thank you Miss..

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:35 PM
lol, LadyOfMagic.. Trust me, just when we think there is no such thing as true love out there in this world it will come walking into our lives. Sometimes we just have to step through tears to find happieness..
Love; Such a used word today, its meaning forgotten by many but cherished by others..

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:20 PM
Edited by EddieCA on Sat 12/22/07 12:21 PM
Dragonfire201; Dude, i got one better then that.
I met the most wonderful person i had ever known online, for over 2 years we talked, phoned, shared our deepest darkest secrets with one another, She and i had become lovers in our hearts and souls having never seen anything other then photos of one another, It was my talks of moving her here from LA that brought my Sister into the whole ordeal. She started saying small things to my Sister that would catch me off guard but then my Sister noticed the edges of her photos where stamped with something besides a date.
After much debate i flew to LA, rented a car, called her and drove to her home just to have her tell me that the photos where of her Daughter back in College 5 years prier, "but" she explained, everyone says she lookes like her..

Anger / Mad / Hurt / Lost / Used / Dishonored .. What words best fit the feelings?
Take my heart, but dammed leave my soul..

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:06 PM
Can we lower that to like 98% and come to a vote on that? happy noway glasses smokin

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:34 AM
Kenny's got a plan!

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:28 AM
MONTEL? laugh laugh LOLlaugh laugh Honestly, i think we as a people should rule our households, homes, and children ass well as the things that better there lives, NOT allowing our Goverment to tell us whats right or wrong in our homes.. Remember being taught about Tom Solyer & Huckleberry Fin, the values placed on them in life as a child, it was forbidden from our school without asking us as a people. Look at todays world! What have we become? What are we now creating in our own homes under our own roofs?

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:05 AM
Thank you Ms kkoldazice, i loved the ones on your profile of yourself first and formost but the art work you have posted has mabe me think twice about getting a tatoo on myself..
Ty... ECA

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:56 AM
Gezz, i don't think nothing could hurt more then having talked to someone on here for weeks and weeks then planing that special meeting just to have a stranger show up in place of that person that you've opened your heart and soul to for so long.. People, can't ya update your photos or atleast correct your age on your profile. Maybe write something like "photo of my youth"..
Your still bueatiful, just a little older, we all change, don't be ashamed of it..

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:33 AM
I agree there andreajayne, i could honestly say i have never met a B***h, but theres that matter of my x-wife.. wouh-hooo, now there was a charmer.

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:24 AM
Here Gypsy" *<~~~ lets spit shake on that one! lol

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:22 AM
Ty Bren, I know inside of us all there is kindness, i don't care who we are, its just that my feelings are that its not who we are nor how we where raised but rather what we allow ourselves to become throughout life.

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:16 AM
Yes Ma'am, but you know "Boys and toys" we will run with it..laugh

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:10 AM
Thank you Ma'am, but i am not allowed to play with sharp object ya know... lol

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:09 AM
Amen Brother....

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:06 AM
Hi Betsy, sorry to hear about your knee. I wnet through it last year when a bull won the last rodeo and kicked my rt leg, I wanted to say that it helped me to ease the pain by keeping my knee slightly bent and elevated at the hip kinna, also a warm towel over it. I'm not into pain meds but i bet a tyl would help ya a lil..
Get well soon.
Stranger from afar..

EddieCA's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:54 AM
Sometimes i just wish i could write across my forehead "NOT ALL MEN ARE" it seem that we have over looked the fact that the thug kinda kids had to grow up sooner or later and now look at the monsters we have among us.
For God sakes, what ever happened to the Good ole Boys?
Myself, i think its a sham when i have to cut in front of others just to hold the door for someone that i don't even know and gezzz, there standing is her own hubby or kids..
(_)? Sit down people, enjoy life, think of others for onces and just be happy.. Merry Christmas Folks..
ECA - Lebanon, TN

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next