Community > Posts By > fordman217

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:37 PM

Speaking of a dentist...maybe u need one too Ford..since u aint got nice teeth urself..oh sorry...im lowering myself to ur level..my bad....laugh laugh laugh
there is nothing wrong with my teeth...you just keep suckin on that lolypop...lol

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:32 PM
Spoken like someone who has never been falsely accused of anything...right?

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:29 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!...LMAO

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:25 PM

:cry: Big girls do cry..............

especially when they fall down and can't reach thier BON BONS!bigsmile

this is wat im on about mad mad

dont worry about him he probably doesnt have a life.
Can i refer you to a good dentist?...PLEASE...LOL

I have a good dentist, that I see regularly, can I refer you to a heart doctor????????
can i refer you to a hard on?

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:21 PM

what I want to know is why all the girls become assholes when they realize that the guy they are talking to is a serial killer.

I mean, can't they keep an open mind about these things?

:/
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile I LOVE IT!!! There are way to many overly serious peple on here...lighten up folks!

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:08 PM

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:08 PM

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:59 PM

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:54 PM

Spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors drive me bat sh it. Not only does it make one look like a complete moron, it is indicative of a careless personality. Personally, I don't bother reading anything that I have to translate back into English.
Try a laxative...you sound anal retentive!!!

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:44 PM
noway Farts in the bathtub and bites the bubbles!!!bigsmile

fordman217's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:39 PM

good grief people...its a freakin joke...cmon..this is not the place to stand up on your soapbox and preach about it..if it offends you that much dont freakin read it....i for one thought it was hilarious but i am secure with myself and dont make it a habit to go around being a haterlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
bigsmile I'll second that emotion...lol

fordman217's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:07 AM

cheating especially in a marriage is never excuseable. So dont lecture on interfering with a relationship. I know something has to be done and that's why I'm going to talk to her. The profile I read in no way shows any of the innocents you are concearned over and is a married woman that has kids acting sexually interested in someone other than her husband.

Ty all for your input, I'll message her again tonite and I do thinks thats what's best.
devil you may also consider using this to your advantage...she may be very greatful for you to keep it under your hat, if you know what i mean...loldevil

fordman217's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:40 AM
sad R.I.P. to a legend! i met the man once and i must say that he was very cordial but you could just tell he was a guy you didn't want to piss off. he was an inspiration to all young daredevil wannabees. he was an inovator and a legand whos legacy will live on forever! GOD SPEED EVEL!!

fordman217's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:27 AM
With the way the world is going today, i'm glad my life is half over. the future is looking pretty bleek for the next generation!

fordman217's photo
Fri 11/30/07 10:06 AM

Tony, you don't know a thing about me.

So until you do, DON'T sit there and tell me that" I am just jealous because I didn't think of it first."

I have been on here long enough that if I wanted to start a trash thread like this I had plenty of time to do so.
some people would ***** if they were hung with a brand new rope!

fordman217's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:20 AM

I replaced several of my incanescant bulbs this morning with flourescants, took out the recycling, reused my foam coffee cups, still working on getting mom to switch to e85;^]
bigsmile NICE...KEEP IT UP!

fordman217's photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:03 AM
HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING TO IMPROVE THE EARTH TODAY? HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY?

fordman217's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:18 PM
HELLO!

fordman217's photo
Thu 11/29/07 01:23 PM
smokin HELL YEAHHHH!...GO COWBOYS!...SEND FAVRE BACK TO MISSISSIPPI WITH A BROKEN LEG!

fordman217's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:58 AM
INTRERESTING...IT LOOKS LIKE I MAY FIT RIGHT IN THEN!!!

Previous 1