Community > Posts By > jamesbyron19

jamesbyron19's photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:37 AM
That list looks small compared to 600,000 Iraqi civilians

jamesbyron19's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:39 PM
The Natural School Of Law is widely accepted in the civilized world.

jamesbyron19's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:20 PM
"Decline of the West" by Oswald Spengler

jamesbyron19's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:34 AM
In 1956, John McCain bounced a personal check

jamesbyron19's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:11 AM
This is the logic of idiots: "The Germans are going to gas the jews so lets gas the Germans because we're moral"

jamesbyron19's photo
Mon 02/11/08 06:57 PM

I recommend Obama over Clinton because I believe the Zionist One World Order is behind Clinton and Mc Cain both, they favor ISRAEL above America, that is why we are having the WAR. Obama is a Christian like we are and is one of WE THE PEOPLE. And is not in favor of the WAR. I believe that anyone who believes in the TALMUD is a SATANIST and they hate Jesus Christ. And they they hate your CHRISTIAN religion. But the Muslims do not hate Jesus Christ. But the FALSE JEWS hate JESUS , Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9 The Zionists in our govt ,I believe are totally ruining this Country, selling us down the tubes(TREASON).(Conspiracies)They even took Christ out of xmas!Bad Dudes!!!They(TALMUD BELIEVERS) don't have any morals, they only believe in POWER< MONEY< SATAN!!They do not believe in the HEREAFTER, They believe in Money ,Power ,.and the ONE world Order. they do not believe(worship) in the God of CHRIST!!.

My only response to this, no candidate will win dog-catcher without the support of the Zionists, and history proves this

jamesbyron19's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:47 PM
I thought Zarqawi was already dead

jamesbyron19's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:31 PM
Polo Blue, best cologne in my opinion

jamesbyron19's photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:42 PM
America won't be safe until Israel's war crimes are stopped

jamesbyron19's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:12 PM
It's important remember that Mayan definitions are not identical to English/European definitions. Eg. as in the definition of apocalypse being closely related to rebirth or renaissance in lieu of death and destruction.

jamesbyron19's photo
Fri 01/04/08 02:37 PM
"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry."--Ernest Hemingway, from A Farewell To Arms

"There is no truth, only intepretations"--Fredrich Nietzsche, from Beyond Good And Evil