Community > Posts By > TheArtist

TheArtist's photo
Thu 08/01/19 02:03 PM
Nebel - Rammstein

TheArtist's photo
Tue 07/30/19 09:32 PM
Edited by TheArtist on Tue 07/30/19 09:33 PM
For FREE you can read and write messages and see who has looked at your profile, what else do you need?

Just look at who viewed you, chances are they will be the ones who matched, if they're not then chances are they are scammers anyway.

The upgrade is optional, and IMHO not worth it.

TheArtist's photo
Fri 07/26/19 02:09 PM
Isn't it really old? Like 1980s?

TheArtist's photo
Sun 07/21/19 12:03 PM

Is it like when they say "ain't you special" like they women do in the south? Or maybe it's Well aren't you cute?

I see youre from UK. The ladies in US use the word cute loosely like butter. You are either the toast they are buttering up or the chicken she is frying in the butter. LOL

Good Times, keep smiling.

Think you've hit the nail on the head, it's a Brit vs Yank thing...

Cute and sweet are the death knell for any possible romance over here, and it is based on looks more than anything.

TheArtist's photo
Sat 07/20/19 03:28 PM
Cute is what women call we 'average at best' looking blokes, because they want to appear to be nice, but we know they don't fancy us enough to call us anything other than cute.

It's the worst, that and sweet.

You know you are screwed when women you fancy call you cute and sweet.

TheArtist's photo
Sat 07/20/19 03:26 PM
Hmmm maybe you ought to look up what the word discrete means? Posting on a fairly public forum is definitely not it!

TheArtist's photo
Thu 07/18/19 10:45 AM
Beautiful things / places or bad things / places aren't there to control the way you think and act. Religion is a man made construct, purely designed to control the way people think and act. With the top ecehlons in charge of it having all the power, control, wealth and benefits of their station, whilst the lower rungs see people living in fear of doing wrong by the man made rules.

TheArtist's photo
Thu 07/18/19 07:25 AM
Because, like everything in organised religion, it is designed to control people and bend them to the will of whatever made up thing they want to believe.

TheArtist's photo
Mon 07/08/19 12:52 PM

They secretly want to be James Bond, just not the espionage part.

0 0 I don't know.

TheArtist's photo
Mon 07/08/19 11:51 AM
I've never cheated, but have been cheated on. So, why do women cheat?

TheArtist's photo
Wed 07/03/19 11:13 AM
It's just the scammers, so far for me (3 days on here) 100% scammers is all I've had.

I don't know how much longer I can be bothered reporting them all.

1 3 Next