Community > Posts By > TheArtist

TheArtist's photo
Mon 08/10/20 12:17 PM
Edited by TheArtist on Mon 08/10/20 12:22 PM
Ahh Cheers MotownDowntown, that was what was doing it. Very odd CSS / styling glitch by the looks of it. The ad box goes and so does anything around that div.

Just did a test and the report button is under a div with the class user_profile_ads, removing that class then shows the report button.

TheArtist's photo
Mon 08/10/20 09:52 AM
I always like a full length photo, close up faces are nice enough, but something is lacking, for me at least.

TheArtist's photo
Mon 08/10/20 09:51 AM
Why was this feature removed? Now i have to wait for communication to be able to report them.

There's a UK lady who is using the photos of someone from Instagram for example, but I cannot report her since she hasn't communicated with me.

TheArtist's photo
Wed 07/29/20 05:42 AM
Gone already, so no idea! :)

TheArtist's photo
Wed 07/22/20 04:24 AM
You're a man?

TheArtist's photo
Wed 07/22/20 02:00 AM
LOL fair point! As I say usually it's down to lazy programmers!

TheArtist's photo
Wed 07/22/20 01:24 AM
It appears the forum posts also don't allow me to add images to them. Looks like lazy programmer-itus, I know I am one ;) Not checking that all features are available to everyone ...shocking ;)

TheArtist's photo
Wed 07/22/20 12:48 AM
Hi, how come the desktop version of the site doesn't allow photos to be uploaded in messages, but people on the app seem to be able to?

TheArtist's photo
Tue 04/28/20 02:06 PM
I don't block, I just report them...Stopped counting at over 30 in one evening.

TheArtist's photo
Tue 04/28/20 01:54 PM
Is there a setting that sends a notification to your private email when you receive a message on here?

TheArtist's photo
Sat 02/01/20 03:55 AM
If you haven't clicked on Yes to meet any of them, then they will not appear in your mutual matches. Same as if you click Yes and they haven't.

TheArtist's photo
Fri 01/17/20 03:31 AM
To be fair, you're on a dating site looking for dating, so I think you've already made your own mind up what to do!

TheArtist's photo
Mon 12/16/19 07:25 AM
Actually i just realised it doesn't seem to save the ones you say Yes too either...

or maybe it does save the Yes /Nos, but they just haven't coded it to account for them...

TheArtist's photo
Mon 12/16/19 05:25 AM
At a guess their database doesn't store those we say No / Maybe to... So the matching algorithm doesn't know that we've already said no and so around they come again...Maybe it makes it seem like there are more users?

Also, many scammers re-use photos and names and come back around over and over again.

TheArtist's photo
Sat 12/14/19 05:24 AM
For there to be an anti-Christ there needs to be a Christ. However, since he's a made up construct created by mankind to fill a gap in its own psyche then you will find the anti-christ anywhere you like too.

TheArtist's photo
Thu 09/26/19 01:43 AM
Edited by TheArtist on Thu 09/26/19 01:46 AM
As profiles go it's about as good as you'll get. Informative and with several photos.

Not my cup of tea, but that is not the question.

Maybe there is no need to duplicate your name and location in the description?

Only other thing I'd suggest is trying to re-format some of the description text it's a large block and will likely make some people not read it.

TheArtist's photo
Wed 09/25/19 01:35 PM
Click Account...Edit Photos... select a photo ... then click upload.

Make sure the filesize isn't too large...

TheArtist's photo
Fri 09/20/19 03:25 PM
having sex and using melted chocolate during it, why leave either out?!

TheArtist's photo
Tue 08/27/19 10:08 AM
Oh right, you live and learn.

It's more that their photos still come from the domain
justsayhi.com that confused me, rather than any photos being stamped with it. They all seem to be from the Phillipines or similar, whereas everyone else appears to be hosted on mingle2.com

TheArtist's photo
Mon 08/26/19 09:18 AM
How come nearly all of my likes are from some site called Just Say Hi?

Was it in the small print of the sign up document that stated that my profile would be shared on that site too?

It's somewhat dodgy under the new GDPR rules to be sharing personally identifiable data with another site.