Community > Posts By > NoVaBoNeS

NoVaBoNeS's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:18 AM
Its kinda hard to just kiss after more than an hour max lol they had a lot of self control to be able to just stay kissing for that long. Respect

NoVaBoNeS's photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:43 AM
Its kinda hard to just kiss after more than an hour max lol they had a lot of self control to be able to just stay kissing for that long. Respect

NoVaBoNeS's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:22 AM
I would have to agree that the holiday season is better spent with someone but ladies dont make the mistake of being with someone just to not be alone :[.

NoVaBoNeS's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:08 AM
Men need a merry christmas too lol

NoVaBoNeS's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:08 AM
Maybe its what you say and how you say it. If your too pushy or disrespectful you wont get a response man. Just chill and be free and funny :] none of the hey baby how you doing bs lol your not getting a response.

NoVaBoNeS's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:04 AM
Hey id like to know how i can start a topic lol im stuck and there are so many things i wanna say but i cant find a forum where i can address it so if you can help me out please let me know. Oh and for the holidays i just want to be able to believe in the ppl around me again and learn to forgive :[.

NoVaBoNeS's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:00 AM
Dude she came out of a long term relationship, you ARE the rebound like it or not. She will say that your not and that all is well but trust me give her time to completely get over her current situation before you go any further. and when that is through take her out and show her how a lady needs to be treated and just be honest and everything will work out :]

Good luck .

NoVaBoNeS's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:50 AM
Been there done that, when why are gone the only thing you can do is keep your chin up and eyes front. Hopefully there is someone better out there even thought right now that doesnt seem possible. Things will get better you'll see.

NoVaBoNeS's photo
Sat 11/24/07 11:59 PM
Good stuff

NoVaBoNeS's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:01 PM
Yep im new too its my second day :]