Community > Posts By > carnie

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:23 PM
An alien couple and a human couple - partner swapping. The human wife and the alien husband went off together and ended up at a hotel. The alien guy drops his pants, and he is really ready...all 2 inches of him. "I don't think that this will work out, you're was just too small." says the woman. "Well," the alien says, "Watch this." He proceeds to smack himself in the forehead and his member grows to 12 inches. "That's fine," she tells him, "but it's still only a half an inch thick." So the alien starts tugging on his ears and with each tug his member grows wider and wider until the woman just can't stand it any more and they have a fun-filled night of sex. Afterwards she said to her husband "I had the best sex I've ever had. It was amazing." "What about you?" "It was wierd", her husband answered. "All night long she kept hitting me on the head and tugging on my ears!"

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 07:22 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh sad sad laugh laugh laugh sad sad

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 07:19 PM
wow thats pretty tight! what about cain? lollaugh laugh :smile: drinker drinker drinker

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 06:57 PM
A man go’s to the doctor. and asks doctor why is my face so green? The doctor replies with a question, what are your symptoms? the man says, I don’t really know but I eat a lot of peas. The doctor says, well then stop eating peas for ten years and come back. So the guy comes back after ten years. Doctor my face is light green, he says. Doctor replies, well that’s great come back in another ten years. So he dose and goes in and says, doctor I am cured what now? The doctor says, well go eat as many peas as you want. So the guy go’s to the bar and asked the bar tender for a huge bowl of peas. And says to the drunk guy next to him I haven’t had a pea in over twenty years. The drunk guy says with enthusiasm, anyone who don’t know how to swim head for the hills! laugh laugh laugh laugh ohwell

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 06:42 PM
laugh

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 06:40 PM
laugh

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 06:38 PM
laugh

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 01:28 PM

any ideas to cure this disease?explode drinker smokin

WELL FIRST THERE IS.......AND THEN THERE IS......AND DON'T FOR GET THERE IS ALWAYS........ OH CRAP, FORGET ITlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

yea is, wait i forget....sad laugh

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 01:23 PM
i suppose your all perfect, i cant help i grew up in a small town with a crapy school lol.

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 01:21 PM

laugh laugh what exactly is "bordum"

well siting at home wishing somthing would happen or lol there was somthing interesting to do.
"Boring" and "Bored" redirect here. For other uses, see Boring (disambiguation) and Bored (disambiguation).

Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods of lack of activities or when individuals are uninterested in the activities surrounding them.drinker

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 01:18 PM
any ideas to cure this disease?explode drinker smokin

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:58 AM

i mean is there any real self satisfaction or are you really going anywhere by working your ass off? i do heating and cooling systems and i do the best job on every call that i can cause i try to put myself in the customers position. but i still have a boss up my tail. i still getting yelled at for no reason by customers "cause its hot out side" or what ever. and in acouple yaers i might be going back to their house hopefully wont before like 14 years lol but i try and try and never seem to get anywhere.

well i guess it depends on who you work for. i worked in heating and cooling and loved every minute of it. well except crawling under houses that look like somthing from the blair witch project lol.drinker work hard for what u want and it pays off but if you work hard for someone else it pays off for them.drinker happy

carnie's photo
Thu 06/19/08 07:26 PM
nm just thinking about what to do to cure my bordum.ohwell

carnie's photo
Thu 06/19/08 07:23 PM
drinker smokin glasses

carnie's photo
Thu 06/19/08 06:12 PM
its got to be smoking for me. but then not so much a habbit but and addiction to. my next worst habbit would be procrastinating.smokin happy

carnie's photo
Thu 06/19/08 06:08 PM
wow 'kids these days" !!!:angry: noway

carnie's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:23 PM
lollaugh laugh laugh drinker

carnie's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:18 PM
lmao very nice drinker drinker drinker drinker

carnie's photo
Thu 06/19/08 12:12 PM
lol well then dont :plaugh