Community > Posts By > carnie

carnie's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:06 PM
who dont listen to them, tho i dont listen to creed as much anymore.ohwell

carnie's photo
Sun 07/13/08 12:32 PM

"Average" is relative to the average person's weight in this country.

Airlines, stadium and theater owners, all of them go by the national average weight for calculating the dimensions of their seating. The avergae sized public seat has gone up significantly over recent years.

So, "average" today was likely termed overweight years ago.
yea lol

carnie's photo
Sun 07/13/08 12:31 PM
well overweight is becoming a national average:laughing:

carnie's photo
Sun 07/13/08 11:37 AM
This one day this lady was out for a drive. Not realizing it she was speeding.
A cop pulls her over. Then the cop comes up to her window and asks for her license and registration.
The lady replies I don’t have a license and I stole this car and killed the guy and he’s in the trunk.
So the officer tells her to step out of the car while he calls for back up. When the back up arrives the officer goes up to the lady and asks her for her information and the lady gives the officer her license. The officer looks puzzled and asks for the registration. The lady happily gives him the registration and again the officer is puzzled. Then he asks for her to pop the trunk. And she dose. The officer looks back there to find nothing but a spare tier. The officer turns to the lady saying that the other officer said u didn’t have a license and you stole the car and killed the guy and put him in the trunk?

The lady replies ,”yea and I bet he told you I was speeding too!

laugh

carnie's photo
Sun 07/13/08 11:20 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

carnie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:47 PM
i love the previews i like to know what to look forward to and whats not to. plus it gives you a few minutes to be late.happy

carnie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:13 PM
drinker looks very good.

carnie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:45 PM
yes very good! i really enjoyed that.

carnie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:35 PM
drinker smokin laugh ........frustrated

carnie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:09 PM
true guys think about sex alot,least i do, but honestly every woman iv ever been with thinks about sex way more then me. what about women?

carnie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:09 PM
i do belive so i wouldnt want my girlfriend/wife rubbing another mans foot. tho it could be completely inocent, but yet very uncomfortable and i would very much think it can be sexual noway

carnie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:07 PM
yes most likely that would be the way but im afraid that is very impossible.ohwell

carnie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:55 PM
well i do belive children know about God and what not. they also get scared of stuff in the dark and all this without any teachings or or direction from outside sources like parents. i dont know why we lose the ablity to see things but maybe its because we really dont want to see so we have forced ourselves to block it out.

carnie's photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:52 AM
drinker laugh

carnie's photo
Sun 06/22/08 04:04 PM
well id probly find a new way to relax or w/e lol... or just make itlaugh laugh laugh laugh

carnie's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:48 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh noway

carnie's photo
Sat 06/21/08 09:19 PM
Edited by carnie on Sat 06/21/08 09:19 PM

It kinda lost something with no accent,,, try this version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeWz9uOk04Y

yea must admit i like your version better but still both good. btw i think iv seen almost every one of your u tube videos good stuff. keep it up!laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker smokin

Thanks dude! Glad you liked the vids. I loaded another one yesterday called "Hooters VS Ihop"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tM9N9i3j8M

Keep on laughin and I'll keep laughin with ya!

seen it too lol keep it up!laugh laugh laugh :tongue: drinker drinker drinker

carnie's photo
Sat 06/21/08 06:53 PM

It kinda lost something with no accent,,, try this version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeWz9uOk04Y

yea must admit i like your version better but still both good. btw i think iv seen almost every one of your u tube videos good stuff. keep it up!laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker smokin

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:40 PM
very good!laugh laugh laugh

carnie's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:30 PM

ahhhhh...women must have known that forever, THAT'S why they pull on your earsnoway

yea i figured it happens all the timelaugh laugh laugh