Community > Posts By > locksfetishGA31

locksfetishGA31's photo
Sat 08/13/11 10:34 PM

by her birth name until I need a beer then it's wench

I agree for the guy, after I pull on his hair during massive rides thruout the nite.:banana:

locksfetishGA31's photo
Sat 08/13/11 10:30 PM
I love men too. I despise immature boys. Ya know the ones who have PETER PAN SYNDROME. Men are the ones who know what to do & do it well. Boys are learning how to use the potty & cant go anywhere unsupervised until they follow authority leaders.

locksfetishGA31's photo
Sat 08/13/11 10:12 PM

A man who's sensitive, warm, funny, a leader, good communicator, honest, a protector, family man, patience, slow to angry, playful, hard worker, loves to kiss, clean hands and nails, and loves to cook, cause I freakin hate to. smile2

I so agree,its a must 4 me 2.waving

locksfetishGA31's photo
Sat 08/13/11 10:08 PM
:thumbsup: Amen to that!He could be my new nanny.

locksfetishGA31's photo
Sat 08/13/11 09:55 PM
I use to be depressed about being a mom until I seen how my kids father treated them when I let them see them. Their dads always neglected them for the streets,entertainment, women & their homies. After years of treatment (7 yrs), I realized that I was being selfish by not tending to my kids needs & well being. They needed somebody who cared about them wholeheartedly. When you are all a child has you are more to them than life itself. They will love you for your sacrifices always & respect you fully as they become adults. When the other parent misses out they miss out. Kids are so forgiving that when you mess up the never bring it back up they love you anyway. Be encouraged single parents, in due time it will pay off. I learned a little too late but still have time to make up 4 lost time while I'm still above ground & so can you.

locksfetishGA31's photo
Sat 08/13/11 09:40 PM
We, as women have; so many titles. Being a single mom can have many challenges especially when you have more than two kids. I love men its their intimidation of the kids that is hindering some chances of real compatibility when it comes to finding the one. There are some men who except ur situation truthfully, then there are some who won't. The bottom line is how long is a person willing to wait for love to find them? Settling for less is now hit out of the park for those who love harder than most.

locksfetishGA31's photo
Sat 08/13/11 09:32 PM
drinker cherrs to that! Im all thumbs up on that one.

locksfetishGA31's photo
Sat 08/13/11 09:24 PM
31 & trying to get my groove back. Been here & there still back in square one. Love is hard to find but even harder to keep. On this site looking to grasp more friends than lovers.

locksfetishGA31's photo
Sat 08/13/11 09:16 PM
I just got on thissite & I'll tell you. I haveny seen many of them on here either. We are just going through the motions of finding the right type of site for us to find the one in.