Community > Posts By > MikeyNtheIE

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Fri 10/12/07 08:19 PM
Oh the memories. I am still living with a huge regret I left behind 6 years ago when I moved to SoCal. That took a long time to get over. But if your at the stage where it is not too serious then it shouldn't be a problem. But if your feelings are pretty strong it may be tough to live with.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:38 PM
It happens alot. Just forget it, there will always be people viewing your profile, who cares if they e-mail or not. That's the luxury of being able to view someone before hand.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:08 PM
Sorry for the double post, hehe

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Usually the "Oh I forgot I made prior plans" excuse gets the job done. Or you can do the straight up ignore routine which is pretty messed up.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Usually the "Oh I forgot I made prior plans" excuse gets the job done. Or you can do the straight up ignore routine which is pretty messed up.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:50 AM
Falcons up 10-7, HA! Take that Titans fans.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:39 AM
All knotted up at 7-7 with 2:17 to go 1st qtr. Titans ball. Come Falcons, hush all the nay sayers, we don't need Vick!! hehe.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Thu 10/04/07 08:25 PM
I have met 6 lovely ladies from this site, thanks JSH. It's been about 50/50 though. 3 good 3 bad. Some have turned into awesome friends though, thanks again JSH. And 1 I am seeing again tomorrow, it's the 2nd date time to see if the feelings from the first were right. She is awesome, can't wait, hehehe. Ok I have said far too much here.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:27 PM
Ethan

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:25 PM
Anastasia

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:23 PM
Sasha

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:15 PM
Good night!!

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:35 PM
Tonight must be the night for newbies. Welcome!!

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:30 PM
Another Broncos fan!! Are they the new America's team or something?? Go Raiders!! Oh and welcome of course.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:25 PM
Welcome!! Prepare for the fun and insanity of JSH.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:11 PM
I've seen alot of dumb jokes on here but that one was actually funny. Thanks for breaking the curse. lol.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Mon 09/10/07 07:58 PM
Took the words right out of me!! Been wanting to say this for months. I have met about 4 people on here and it's the same problem, they either lied about their pic and profile and/or start acting weird after awhile. And some girls say they wanna be friends sometimes but of course that never materializes. Admit it ladies you have a problem with "just being friends". I am always cool with that, just to have a new friend to hang out with or whatever, but the women who I talk to can't seem to grasp that concept for some odd reason. It's like they are so paranoid that the guy is gonna act weird on them or get all dramatic so they just prefer to ignore them altogehter. Here is a tip ladies, that just makes men even more pissed off. But I am not singling out anyone, there are alot of great ladies on here who are real sweet and good friends,but seriously as the first guy stated, remember what this site is for, if you wanna play childish mind games go to My Space. hehe.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:53 AM
I like Vista. I used it to upgrade XP a few months ago and Vista actually improved my PC performance and fixed some conflicting issues I had before with XP. I guess it depends on what software you run and programs you have downloaded. Cause Vista isn't fully compatable with everything yet. Microsoft is always sending new updates to work on that though and soon enough it will be. But for me it's been great. Just my 2 cents.

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:44 PM
Ok cool. Just wanted didn't know if JSH staff delete those messages or not cause the guidelines aren't too clear. I will cross my fingers. Thanks!

MikeyNtheIE's photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:34 PM
A friend asked for my home e-mail address. Is it ok for me to send it to them through a personal message, or will JSH delete that message if I send it?? Cause I read somewhere in the guidelines that you can't transmit personal e-mail addresses or something. I trust the person and I know who they are. Thanks!!

Previous 1 3