Sat 08/27/16 05:55 PM

Peaceful
well its not going the way i expected but i hope its better than before

Tee Asoweh's photo
Sat 09/22/12 04:12 AM
hey does somebody wants to chat?

Tee Asoweh's photo
Thu 09/20/12 11:02 AM
the colour of my skin is really making things very diffecult for me.i seriously needs to hook up with somebody but no one looks at my side when ever i try to start a conversation cos they all think am a scamer just because am black.is this how life is supose to be?and how long will things continoue like this?

Tee Asoweh's photo
Sun 09/16/12 08:14 AM
most women want their men to give them 100percent of their attention,so to me in order not to make your lady feel the distance between the two of u!promise to talk to her everyday,text her as much as u can in a day and start making plans to meet her from the very first day the relationship started.With this i think she wouldn't feel the distance like expected

Tee Asoweh's photo
Sun 09/16/12 01:33 AM
i hope the picture will help

Tee Asoweh's photo
Sat 09/15/12 04:09 PM
is this real?

Tee Asoweh's photo
Sat 09/15/12 02:38 PM
i joined this side because i thought i would fine somebody who will love me as much as i will love her and start a life with,but no one seems to reply my mail so i dont actually know wherther my idea of joining this side was wrong.

Tee Asoweh's photo
Fri 09/14/12 02:27 PM

AS FAR AS YOU ARE A LADY,NO MATTER THE SKIN COLOUR I WOULD DATE YOU AND MARRY YOU.

Tee Asoweh's photo
Fri 09/14/12 02:24 PM
i really think one should be judged from inside but not outside to me colour dosn't actually matters cos i see every human to be the same as long as we breath the same air we represent the same thing

Tee Asoweh's photo
Wed 09/12/12 07:49 AM
if u actually no how a russien look like u wouldn't make such a statement

Tee Asoweh's photo
Wed 09/12/12 07:41 AM
i have been following the forums for some time and itz not still working for me am i that unlucky?

Tee Asoweh's photo
Tue 09/11/12 05:56 AM
am soo happy for this opportunity given to me to express myself,am Thierry kambilige and i use anatutey as my profile name,i have been on this side for years and havn't found love yet!i use to wander why but now i no the reason for people not replying my mails when ever i try to get intouch cos they always think am a scammer just because i sometime want to take the conversation to yahoo massenger to have the fastest live chat experence,i dont actually think this makes me a scammer.i no u guys believe that most scammers are blacks and they are from africa yes i can't denny that fact cos we'v got people here in africa who are involve in that act but u guys sould think about this! Even if 40percent are scammers what about the 60percent? Online dating is just what i want to experence but not the intention of scamming people.

Tee Asoweh's photo
Mon 09/10/12 09:53 AM
am on this side cos am looking for love,looking for someone i can trust my heart on,someone i can call my own and someone who will love me for who i am,it dasn't really matter the coloure or status in life all i want is true love

Tee Asoweh's photo
Tue 09/04/12 04:17 PM
keep the goodluck and dont drink if you dont want to okey!

Tee Asoweh's photo
Tue 09/04/12 04:05 PM
attitude can be changed if only u really want to and am sure there is somebody out there who can help u do so,open up and all shall be well

Tee Asoweh's photo
Tue 03/27/12 02:51 PM
Edited by Tee Asoweh on Tue 03/27/12 02:53 PM
there is a perception that all africans are scammers for which i dont think soo,there are good and real people like me