Community > Posts By > Silentrob

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:03 PM

It's a start up drug.. Should be illegal..

It's not the drug that start people into worst things... it's the fact that they think their life sucks... people that are happy with pot don't move onto meth... people that want to escape reality move on to heroin or meth.... personally, I prefer a good few drinks with some choice friends

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:01 PM

oh, to the subject.... I would rather be on the road next to somebody smoking than somebody that was drunk... I don't smoke, but can appreciate the effects... People are pretty funny when their stoned

But that doesnt mean they wont drive recklessly or carelessly.

true, but most people that smoke that don't feel comfortable are too paranoid to drive... that is my only basis

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:58 PM

I just wanted to thank the females on here for the appreciation. I do try to do nice things, and I DO understand a womans independence, just that I wish more women could appreciate a gentleman without thinking there was a hidden objective.

awe Rob, I spent 3 weeks in Naperville back in May/June... I love that city.....

It's home to me... I enjoy it, but prefer Chicago. Naperville is a little small for me... I went to Mexico for the week, and STILL ran into people from Naperville grumble What was the purpose of your visit?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:57 PM
I'm just chillin.... waiting to be a publishers clearing house winner... they don't have my new address grumble

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:55 PM
oh, to the subject.... I would rather be on the road next to somebody smoking than somebody that was drunk... I don't smoke, but can appreciate the effects... People are pretty funny when their stoned

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:53 PM

it should not be illegal..it is an herb and not a drug...i feel if everyone in this world would get high we would live in harmony smokin

How did I know you would post in this thread, and what happened to peachie?????????????

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:48 PM
I just wanted to thank the females on here for the appreciation. I do try to do nice things, and I DO understand a womans independence, just that I wish more women could appreciate a gentleman without thinking there was a hidden objective.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:44 PM
as far as inches lost, what area are you trying to lose?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:43 PM

gaining muscle mass maybe?

exactly... lay off the weights and do more cardio. Make sure you eat three meals a day so your body has something to burn other than muscle. Sex IS a good fat burner, but a healthy heart pumping run will do the same thing.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:55 PM
I am kind of old fashioned and while I wasn't born in that era, still appreciate the ways of "the old school"... What ever happened to opening the door for ladies, paying for dinner, having sex with somebody you were actually in love with, having only ONE partner, the woman cooking dinner and cleaning house (just kidding laugh )?

It seams when I do this, I look like a sexist? Should I just give in and be an *ss?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:44 PM

Anyone else having problems with friend requests? grumble grumble grumble

Yep I'm not getting any laugh

Perhaps it's because I'm a Jesus Freak grumble

I'll be yer friend flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:44 PM

Nope, just date requests in my state

Cuz yer a baller dude drinker laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:40 PM
My outlook, like it matters.... but your gonna hear it anyways...

If there isn't going to be any emotion or attachment after sex, is there going to any emotion DURING sex? And if the other person has sex with you in that manner, what is going to prevent them from doing that with somebody else? That situation just screams "dirty" to me. I would prefer masturbation over having sex with somebody that is having sex with multiple people at the same time. I could get a free ticket to Jerry Springer though I guess???

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:25 PM
Good one Jen flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:20 PM

A friend of mine has a plasma tv, a wii, and always a fridge full of beer, does that count? lol

are they looking for more friends?laugh drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 06:17 PM

=( Thats cruel. I used to baby-sit a little blind girl, I could never even think about doing that. She was so, so sad.

It was just a joke :tongue:

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 03:49 AM

It's snowing here in Alabama. Got the coffee ready and now I'm bored.laugh drinker

HC, sorry your bored... Just poppin in to say hi. have a great morningflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:38 AM
Goodnight everybody drinker Keep it real and enjoy your night of typing drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:36 AM
A beautiful, well endowed, young blonde, goes to her local pet store in search of an exotic pet. As she looks about the store, she notices a box full of frogs. The sign says: Sex Frogs! Only $20 each! Money Back Guarantee! (Comes with complete instructions).

The girl excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her and whispers softly to the man behind the counter, "I'll take one." The man packaged the frog and said, "Just follow the instructions carefully."

The girl nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home. As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, the girl takes out the instructions and reads them thoroughly, doing exactly what it says to do:

1. Take a shower.
2. Splash on some nice smelling perfume.
3. Slip into a very sexy teddy.
4. Crawl into bed and position the frog in place.

She then quickly gets into bed with the frog and, to her surprise, nothing happens! The girl is totally frustrated and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says, "If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet store." So, the girl calls the pet store.

The man says, "I had some complaints earlier today. I'll be right over." Within five minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The girl welcomes him in and says, "See, I've done everything according to the instructions and the damn thing just sits there."

The man, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly into its eyes and sternly says: "Listen to me! I'm only going to show you how to do this one more time!"

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:35 AM
drinker drinker drinker and :cry: :cry: sad They'll be back when they need more money drinker

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25