Community > Posts By > Silentrob

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:46 AM

If I could give you all drinks right now I would... I make an awesome drink that tastes like koolaid.... you have to sit down while you drink it all though.... then you fall on your a** when you stand up. Fun party joke AND it tastes good drinker

I had too many of those last night. I made an @ss of myself. So no drinking for me for awhile.

I make a good non-alcoholic margarita also if you would like... Otherwise I have orange and pomegranate juice at the house drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:44 AM

If I could give you all drinks right now I would... I make an awesome drink that tastes like koolaid.... you have to sit down while you drink it all though.... then you fall on your a** when you stand up. Fun party joke AND it tastes good drinker
drinker drinker drinker i need a fall on your azz drink

If yer ever in Chi Town hit me up... Applebees lets me take over their bar in Bolingbrook. drinker drinker drinker Free drink fer an hour drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:40 AM

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:37 AM
otherwise.... looks like another word game is coming up... or a really bad joke. it's your demise either way.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:36 AM

Addie, your right... this site has to start getting interesting... I have tried but out of ideas...You got any?

None at all. Fresh out.

When you think of something though... I'll help out if I can.

Well, everybody can laugh at my music collection...

ercomm.homedns.org/music

username is guest and password is guest... I'll leave it up for a half hour. Theres some good old school sh*t.

something to do anyways

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:31 AM
Addie, your right... this site has to start getting interesting... I have tried but out of ideas...You got any?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:26 AM

I'll take either.

Please help.

Flowers always seem to be a good start on here flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I'll be yer sugar daddy... what kinda car do you want? laugh

I don't want a car. Just food and help with bills.

I can take you to a nice romantic dinner at Taco Bell... A chilupa AND a nacho supreme drinker I'm cool like that

Okay, sounds good. Rice instead of the meat please!

Anything for you laugh

Forgot about the bills part ohwell

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:23 AM

I'll take either.

Please help.

Flowers always seem to be a good start on here flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I don't want a car. Just food and help with bills.

I can take you to a nice romantic dinner at Taco Bell... A chilupa AND a nacho supreme drinker I'm cool like that

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:20 AM

I'll take either.

Please help.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:19 AM
can't really see you in the pic, but welcome to JSH drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:01 AM

lol oh wow I read the title wrong.......I thought it said online skating!!!noway laugh noway

heres one more for ya babe drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:59 PM

go to there profile, i think thats how they do that, but why dont you want them to, and this is your first post

yeppers... click on the person, and hit block profile

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:57 PM

I've only made friends, but I'm a picky b!tch.

Good friends though.

Good to see you didn't leave because we all bore the hell out of ya last week addy laugh flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:55 PM

i've never tried this online dating thing before. kinda new to it. has anyone had any great success with it that you guys know of? as far as i've seen its a great place to met good friends.

Theres a few people I've talked with that are engaged with people they met on here... I have met a few people, but turned out as friends. I wouldn't expect anymore really... Just a good place to BS in the late hours of the night drinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:52 AM
I work 3pom to 12am... 1am - 9am is my night.... so I drink.... and I love it drinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:44 AM
This isn't some feel sorry thread... those of you that know me know that I'm not TOO much of an a&&hole... Just curious as to what the other people think? I have built a good handful of enemies from people that can't take a joke, that's all... This has to be more exciting than which picture do you like best laugh drinker drinker drinker to you all drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:27 AM
Alright, a different type of rate me.... Seriously, should I stay or should I go? Do you like my tasteless jokes, or BS comments? This is a 5 day vote.

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:46 AM
night bro drinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:43 AM

maybe i like"FUN AN FLIRTY"

she seems pretty and dim

just kidding

She is pretty, but not dim by any means... I think a war is about to be started drinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:41 AM

Goodnight and good luck... the fun always happens when you go to bed... thats why you have to stay up all night to be entertained.

You weren't very entertaining.

I'm just waking up... you're gonna miss all the good sh*t

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25