Community > Posts By > Silentrob

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:30 AM

I want another margarita drinker

drinker drinker heres two brother drinker drinker You don't wanna tastee mother*****r thought? It'll mess ya up more drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:29 AM

Yer in the wrong place brother laugh

Very true my friend. Sadly the infinite space of the internet is seldom occupied by good conversation, yet most of those on here are quite interesting to talk to... so I hold out for the chance... plus I need something to get my mind off of case studies...

Well, if you never need bullsh*t I am the man to come to laugh That seems to be my purpose in life laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:24 AM

that'd be cool, I need a new one to tell someone at 4am

your a lifesaverdrinker

Give me a minute to finish of some work.... I'll type a good one....

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:23 AM
One day there was a little girl and it was her birthday, but her parents had to go out for the night so they hired a babysiter and told him to let the girl do whatever she wanted to do because it was her birthday.

So when the parents left, the little girl was playing and the babysiter got tired so he said "I'm going to take a shower and the little girl said "Oh, can I take a shower with you?" and the babysiter said " Uh, O.K. Just don't look down."

When they were taking a shower the little girl dropped the shampoo and when she picked it up she saw his d*ck and said "What's that?"

The guy said "Um, it's a rubber ducky" and the girl says "O.K."

Then the babysitter said "I'm tired I'm going to go to sleep." and the girl says "Can I go to sleep with you?" and the guy says "Um, O.K. Just don't look under the covers."

So when they're in the bed there's a thunderstorm and the girl gets scared and hides under the covers. Then she looks at the guys d*ck and says "Can I play with your rubber ducky because I'm scared" and the guy says " Uh, O.K." and he falls asleep.

The next morning he looks at the bed and he sees the there is blood all over the place and he asks the little girl "What Happened" and the little girl says"The rubber ducky spit at me so I chopped it's head off."

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:21 AM

I'd give my right thumb for an intelligent conversation right about now...

Yer in the wrong place brother laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:20 AM

I want jokes, got any new ones for me

I don't know how new it is.... but I'll post a sick one if you would like...

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:17 AM
If yer still awake, sign in and speak yer mind... what do you all want to do?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:13 AM

Awww (((Rob))) and (((tx))) I :heart: U guys thank you!!blushing drinker bigsmile

Anytime... I think it's time to party though... It IS Friday night drinker Forget the true love stuff, who wants to settle drinker laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:08 AM
Hey, I tried... yer thread is actually still going.... Good night though flowerforyou sleep tight flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:06 AM

Actually I have a guy right now who wants to be my sugardaddy and more but I am not feeling him like that, I wish I was a goldigger than I would have no problem taking his money and giving nothing back...but I have a heart and it wouldn't be right!! So I will remain being his friend and not leading him on in the process.:smile:

Then you are truly a beautiful woman.... hard to find people like you flowerforyou
Thank you rob I would just settle with a man that has a job making minimum wage and has a heart...I am not materialistic at all I could care less what a man drives or how much money he makes or how much money he has in his bank account or how big his house is, all I care about is if he cares about me and is going to treat me with the respect I deserve and that I show him!! Did that make any sense??:wink:

I hear ya, your just lookin for somebody that can hold a job and is grown up a little bit. drinker Still a hard commodity to find around here. I appreciate your outlook though laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:04 AM

AHHHHHHHHHH some good old ATHF.
sadly enough i haven't watched much tv in the last couple of months.
just not enough time.

I hear ya, I have been just seeing clips on adultswim.com, and one of the guys at work brings it in.... How's yer kid doin? You just visited for the week right?

i got him on the 24th and took him back the 4th, i miss him. it was tons of fun though, can't wait for the next visit.

drinker brother... It'll come by soon enough

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:03 AM
Three guys are travelling across the country. Their car breaks down in the middle of nowhere, so they get out and start walking. They come across this farm, so they go up, knock on the door, and the farmer comes to the door and they explain their predicament to him. The farmer says he will drive them into town tomorrow, but they will have to wait until the morning, because everything in town is closed at this late hour. The farmer then offers them food, and lets them sleep in the garage. Before they go to sleep, the farmer comes out and tells them, "My daughter is a nymphomaniac. If I hear any one of you even thinking about f*cking her, I will blow your brains out." The farmer then leaves and goes to bed.

About 2:00am one of the guys wakes up. The temptation is too great for him. He goes into the house and walks slowly up the stairs. About half way up the stairs, he hits a loose board. "CREAK!!!" Immediately the farmer wakes up.

"Who's there?" the farmer cries.

The first guy doesn't make a sound. Then he has an idea! "meow..... meow..."

Pretty soon, the farmer goes back to sleep, the guy finishes climbing the stairs, and f*cks the daughter until his heart's content. He then goes back to the barn, completely satisfied. The second guy looks at him and says, "well?"

"Oh, man. She was awesome. Best I ever had."

So the second guy starts heading toward the house. The first guy says, "By the way, if you hit the loose stair, just pretend you're a *****-cat."

So, as the second guy climbs the stairs... "CREAK!" "Who's there?" "meow... meow...," and f*cks til his heart's content.

When he gets back to the barn, the third guy looks over and says... "well?"

"Awesome. Best I've ever had."

So the third guy decides he will take his shot at the farmer's nymphomaniac. He goes into the house, and creeps slowly up the stairs. "CREAK!" "Who's there??? Who is it?"

In a very low, meek voice, the third guy says..."it's just a littly *****-cat."

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:02 AM
boo grumble

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:57 AM

AHHHHHHHHHH some good old ATHF.
sadly enough i haven't watched much tv in the last couple of months.
just not enough time.

I hear ya, I have been just seeing clips on adultswim.com, and one of the guys at work brings it in.... How's yer kid doin? You just visited for the week right?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:56 AM

Actually I have a guy right now who wants to be my sugardaddy and more but I am not feeling him like that, I wish I was a goldigger than I would have no problem taking his money and giving nothing back...but I have a heart and it wouldn't be right!! So I will remain being his friend and not leading him on in the process.:smile:

Then you are truly a beautiful woman.... hard to find people like you flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:53 AM

If I could give you all drinks right now I would... I make an awesome drink that tastes like koolaid.... you have to sit down while you drink it all though.... then you fall on your a** when you stand up. Fun party joke AND it tastes good drinker

what drink is that?

I call it a tastee mother*****r drinker

ATHF Adult swim... Fry and shake...

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:51 AM

I'll take either.

Please help.

I'll be both!
but we'll be pimping monopoly money! and the little lead car!
rofl.
laugh laugh laugh

What up WB drinker you been catchin up on ATHF?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:51 AM

If I could give you all drinks right now I would... I make an awesome drink that tastes like koolaid.... you have to sit down while you drink it all though.... then you fall on your a** when you stand up. Fun party joke AND it tastes good drinker

I had too many of those last night. I made an @ss of myself. So no drinking for me for awhile.

I make a good non-alcoholic margarita also if you would like... Otherwise I have orange and pomegranate juice at the house drinker

Pomegranate jucie please!!!

You deserve a double. Was my music collection weird or what?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:47 AM

if you give me a drink like that, is there any guarentee that there would be a sugerdaddy by my side when i falllaugh laugh

I always try to help my patrons :wink:

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:47 AM

rob I need a joke man...

Ok, coming up in a minute.... gotta check out the archives.... how dirty, politically in-correct, or just wrong do you want?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25