Community > Posts By > wxmann

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 07:26 AM
Looks like another nice sunny day in SW Lower MI. Though on the chilly side for the beginning on May. Even more so with that brisk NW wind gusting at times.

Just printed out a map of some trails good for Jeep'n on. Not quite serious off roading trails, but a good scenic tour so I am told. Probably won't get to it this weekend, but will have to check it out soon. Be kinda nice to have a riding partner. Weather was warmer could have the hard top off.

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 07:20 AM

What's your occupation? If a mortician then that explains it. ;)

Machine operator

wxmann's photo
Sat 05/03/14 03:55 PM
Depcrecated blocked by recipiant.

wxmann's photo
Sat 05/03/14 03:54 PM

Why did I encounter an email limit?

"We had to place a limit on first-contact emails because of spammers.
Basically, this cuts down the number of first-contact emails that
one can send within a two-to-three-day period (we can't divulge
anymore information about this limit). However, a member affected
by this limit will still be able to send an unlimited number of emails
to those with whom he or she has already had some back-and-forth.
It should be noted that MinglePlus members are exempt."
http://mingle2.com/welcome/faq_message

There is also another message limitation..if the emails exceed
a certain number and within a timeframe. This ones cures in minutes.

OK :smile:

wxmann's photo
Sat 05/03/14 03:28 PM
I'm back again, not sure WHY!!

wxmann's photo
Sat 05/03/14 03:09 PM
Decent gals within a few miles where ya can meet up on a weekday or weekend don't reply and haven't been on here in over a month. And if you do meet someone, they are either out of the country looking for a temp partner to get into the USA or want only one thing - sex.

Everything has to be Rush - Rush, Hurry - Hurry. Gotta fly down the highway at break neck speeds. Go off roading and have to blaze through the trails at super sonic speeds. Ride like the wind on the bicycle trails.

Can't anything be done SLOW? Take time to get to know one another. Nice easy drive to wherever. Or a long slow walk sharing each other's time together. If things went slower, then many we could enjoy a little "passion". But I sure as hell ain't going to do it on a whim!!

Looks like a beautiful weekend here in southwest Lower MI. Plenty of sunshine this Saturday with temps near 60*F, but breezy at times though. An exceptionally depressing weekend though. Started last work week, got the voice-mail I didn't care to hear. GOTTA HAVE SEX ON THE VERY FIRST DATE - DUDE!! That's the way most women want it. Even the so called hard core or born again Christians. It's only about sex, sex, sex and nothing else. Nothing about compassion for the other person. Gotta lay every "f'n" woman that comes around.

I'll give sex to a woman that is patient enough to wait for it. One that believes in friendship first and allow that to grow with time. I like to enjoy life, not watch it flash before my eyes.

wxmann's photo
Sat 05/03/14 02:46 PM

Spooky stuff. Did it happened before?

;) Sometimes when I'm tired at work, I hear / feel / see something. I then refill my cup of coffee.

All the time. Sometimes it's shadows in the corner of my eye. Sometimes it's a poke or tap. And a couple times it's three scratches on the arm or back.

wxmann's photo
Fri 05/02/14 03:54 PM
I seem to fall into the "lack of" experience.

wxmann's photo
Fri 05/02/14 03:51 PM
Time, Production, Quality

wxmann's photo
Fri 05/02/14 03:49 PM
It ages like fine wine.

wxmann's photo
Fri 05/02/14 03:33 PM
HOBBIES:
1.) Recording/uploading weather data to various sites.
2.) Nature photography.
3.) Fixing small gas powered equipment.
4.) Bike riding (pedal powered).
5.) Driving the Wrangler off road.

wxmann's photo
Fri 05/02/14 03:24 PM
This afternoon at work I got a feeling that someone has walked up behind me and said something. I look around and there isn't anyone with me. Nothing at all. Yet the voice is loud enough that I could here it over the roar of the equipment I was running and through my hearing protection.

wxmann's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:30 PM
Some S.R.V. It's a 2-disc set and he's got some really good songs I have never heard of on the radio.

wxmann's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:26 PM
Edited by wxmann on Tue 04/29/14 06:26 PM
I was trying to reply to a user whom sent me a message. When I hit the send button, I get a pop-up that says "Too Many Messages". What does that mean? I have too many? Or does she have too many?

wxmann's photo
Mon 04/28/14 04:08 PM
Crappy! mad

It has been one of those days. rant explode :angry: grumble devil frustrated

And soon it will be --- asleep

wxmann's photo
Mon 04/28/14 04:04 PM
OH MY GOD!!noway

wxmann's photo
Mon 04/28/14 03:56 PM
Hop in the Jeep and go off roading.shades

wxmann's photo
Mon 04/28/14 03:47 PM
Oh you could huh?

I've been tied up with other things and haven't been able to be on here. Hope the DSL will be faster than this crappy dial-up. Getting so tired of spending hours to do very little.

wxmann's photo
Mon 04/28/14 03:09 PM
Looks like a good day for a long walk with a special someone. Temps in the mid to upper 50's. Had some rain earlier this morning but by afternoon it was just cloudy. That is if you aren't bothered by getting buffeted by 35 to 45 mph easterly wind gusts. laugh

wxmann's photo
Mon 12/02/13 04:31 PM
Yeah

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13