Community > Posts By > wxmann

wxmann's photo
Wed 05/07/14 11:29 AM

Indeed, it is no longer after the recent update, where
you now have access to the history between 2 emailers.

They may, however, bring it back :-)

I hope so. It's a useful tool when contacting someone you "Think" is interesting and attractive. Then if they see the message and don't respond, well - no sense in sending any more messages. She probably has no interests in me.

wxmann's photo
Tue 05/06/14 05:29 PM

they maybe in the same frequency. Try 2 set a lower pointer speed and disabled the enhanced pointer precision setting.

That didn't work as well. The SunOn lithiums that came with the mouse just aren't working. Then tried some zinc batteries (didn't know they still makes these) and that kinda, sorta works other than the pointer being excessively sluggish to move. Then tried some Energizer ultra lithium batteries and the mouse was unresponsive and the pointer was all over the place. Then the final test was some Duracel Pro alkaline batteries and those seem to make the mouse work right. So far that is. Takes two triple "A" batteries. The brand is CASE LOGIC

wxmann's photo
Mon 05/05/14 05:08 PM

Im just curious as to what you guys think when you read my profile. I seem to attract a lot of "weirdos" shall I say, but honestly, Im just looking for a fun, fun loving, caring person.(close to my age) Maybe Im not cute enough or boring, who knows, ha. But I would appreciate any feedback. Thank u!:heart: :heart:

Sounds fine to me and you look beautiful, if I may say so. :wink:

wxmann's photo
Mon 05/05/14 04:58 PM
What happen to the message check mark to the outgoing message someone has sent? Use to show when the recipient has at least read or open the message.

wxmann's photo
Mon 05/05/14 04:57 PM

That is a bug ("Depcrecated" should not be there), wxmann, and the fix should go out early this week. You're not able to message that person, though, because you fall outside the person's mail filters.

Got it again with no filters in place.

wxmann's photo
Mon 05/05/14 04:53 PM

@ jacktrades : I know right! Then again, bitting off from Paranormal Activity the film, stating there's 2 kind of spirits : lost / trapped souls & demonic who torments. I'm no expert but I'm sure there are also books of diff. types of demonic spirit as well.

@wxmann : Your story resembles so much of Stephen King's Mangler! If your boss cared enough - maybe then relocate (highly doubt it), perform a chant (order that priest from Exorcist), call an expert (Ghost Hunters...idk, Ghost Busters) or crank up your paycheck due to unseen hazardous (scratches).

How deep & long were they? I can just picture your wife questioning those scratches saying "Who is she? Surely not the Casper the friendly ghost?" ...lol!

Relocation out of the question as the facility is gotta be over 800,000 sq ft now. indifferent And still growing. glasses The scratches are not deep. I do have a couple pics of them but can't post 'em on here. grumble

"My Wife"!? noway I have yet to go out with a woman. :cry: Never have had my first date yet. sad

wxmann's photo
Mon 05/05/14 04:48 PM

he should have. but thats ok.denny did a good job. and look whos in first on points...
go jeff gordon #24..woo hoo..

Jeff took a hard lick in that crash though. But yes, it is good to see him up there in points. Was getting rather tired of Jimmy Johnson and the Busch Bro's.

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 07:27 PM
I thought Jr would have taken the race as he was up front. what

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 06:53 PM
Edited by wxmann on Sun 05/04/14 06:55 PM

Going on a limb here & biting off those scary movies clich�s when investigating the past history of events, types of spirits & instigating. Have you done research? Or has any shared the same experience? Hearing voices is one thing but getting scratches from nowhere is scary.

Yes, there are a few others whom have seen, heard and/or felt something. There is one report of a guy who was on a man-lift working on an overhead conveyor system. That conveyor was turned on and caught the man-lift turning it over. The guy hit his head on the concrete floor and died instantly. He was up a good 20 feet in the air.

There is high power inside our facility - 480 volts, 3 phase. Whether that enhances any disturbances, I wouldn't know. According to TAPS (Ghost Hunters), high EMF could help enhance the paranormal activity. Or it can make people think there is a presence if they are sensitive to high EMF too.

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 06:44 PM

they maybe in the same frequency. Try 2 set a lower pointer speed and disabled the enhanced pointer precision setting.

OK, Will give that a try.

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 06:42 PM
Edited by wxmann on Sun 05/04/14 06:58 PM
Not a total wash-out. Did do some Jeep'n this evening. Someone thought they would stop me from driving on my buddy's property by knocking down a 1-1/2 foot diameter tree across the trail. It was no match for a Wrangler on a 6 inch lift kit. It ran over it like some tiny little speed bump. Even the soft branches broke with ease. Needless to say my buddy isn't happy when someone knocks down or cuts down his trees. grumble rant

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 08:11 AM
Edited by wxmann on Sun 05/04/14 08:13 AM

Hmm. low batteries..

Fresh new lithium AAA Batteries.

Got a wireless security camera that runs on 2.4 GHz. Could that be an issue? Or what about the bluetooth ear piece? And then there is the cellphone.

Oh yeah, the wireless PWS (personal weather station) communicates with the computer via a USB transceiver. Then there are the sensors that are also wireless. And the printer is wireless.

Wonder how good it is the be constantly bombarded with so much radio signals within the house.

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 08:06 AM
I am sure I have failed in this categoryfrustrated .

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 08:04 AM
MEN!

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 07:56 AM
Always will be single no matter what. Not good enough or worthy for a woman.

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 07:50 AM

.. like shoveling snow..NOT..laugh

Had enough of that this last winter grumble

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 07:39 AM
Headache on the right side along with pain in neck & right shoulder.

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 07:35 AM
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN & DOUBLE TROUBLE all morning long. Never get tired of their music. shades

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 07:34 AM
to some Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble. Damn good music!!bigsmile

wxmann's photo
Sun 05/04/14 07:30 AM
Why does the pointer on the monitor start to wander wildly all over the screen when the mouse itself isn't moving??

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13