Community > Posts By > wxmann

wxmann's photo
Thu 11/24/11 07:24 PM
Well, it was another Thanksgiving. Thankfully there is family to see. But not a happy one for me.

wxmann's photo
Thu 11/24/11 07:21 PM
And that's the whole reason why I'm still single and dateless. It's all about drinking lots of alcoholic beverages and then having sex. Can't just go on a simple date, out to dinner, for a long walk, seeing a movie, etc. I'm far to old fashion to ever be in a relationship, let alone being married. Might as well face the music - I will NEVER have a WOMAN in my life!!!!!!!!!!!

wxmann's photo
Sat 09/24/11 09:16 PM

Have any of you heard?

Heard what? huh what

wxmann's photo
Sat 09/24/11 09:12 PM
Really eat up your at home time. Tack on another hour getting to work and another hour back home and that leaves little time to relax. Hurry up and cook some supper, clean up and go to bed. Then get up at 4 am and do it all over again for 5 more days. grumble

wxmann's photo
Thu 09/15/11 05:20 PM
Edited by wxmann on Thu 09/15/11 05:21 PM

Draw string pants?

No.

Slacks man. It's punk cause no one wears them. They look good and feel great. Theye cheaper than jeans or those hideous shapeless jogging pants.

Small steps my man....

Start with slacks and then we work on those frigen yellow ear muffs.

What yellow ear muffs? bigsmile

wxmann's photo
Thu 09/15/11 05:16 PM
Several days of vacationasleep

wxmann's photo
Thu 09/15/11 05:12 PM

You come off as being pretty negative. Your profile is all about what you don't do. And when you do talk about something you enjoy, such as the outdoors, you still complain about things like pests. Try being more positive, rather than complaining.

OK, something else I need to work on. Thanks :wink:

wxmann's photo
Wed 09/14/11 05:14 PM
Three more days of WORK!!!

wxmann's photo
Wed 09/14/11 05:07 PM

As far as the ads....they are a part of Mingle2 to help generate revenue to keep it free.

Yeah, I kinda figured that. I have to say the tiny ads are alright by me. Non of those huge pop-ups that splatter right smack dab in the center of the screen.

wxmann's photo
Wed 09/14/11 05:04 PM

Loose!And some very sexy men wear them!!!!!!!!whoa slaphead

Some beautiful women wear 'em too. bigsmile

wxmann's photo
Wed 09/14/11 05:02 PM

I don't know but please don't buy small just to make your package look big. I've seen men do that with shirts.bigsmile

I'm not big (rounded) at all, rather I'm quite tall. I'm six foot six to give you an idea.

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/13/11 06:00 PM
Wondering what it would be like having that special someone sitting next to me watching a movie or just chatting about what we dealt with work today. Someone that would rest her head on my shoulder or holding each other. Just wondering what it might be like to have that other person just to talk to.

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/13/11 05:48 PM
Edited by wxmann on Tue 09/13/11 05:49 PM

Hi wxmann,

Do the pages that are doing that have an image in the post that is large?

Kim

No photos. Seems that the page loads up wider than my screen and browser is.

Today (9/13/11 - 20:47 EDT) it's working fine. Other than the annoying tiny ad that slides in on the bottom right hand corner. I only see this ad on this web site.

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/13/11 05:34 PM
We're suppose to get wide spread frost for Thursday morning and Friday morning.

wxmann's photo
Sun 09/11/11 12:21 PM

looks like rain here.... like every day for the last month! grumble

How about sending some of that to MI, we could use some. I never seen my lawn so green through the heart of summer like it has been this year. Normally it's brown do to the sandy soil. But it is now turning brown along with the leaves. sad2

wxmann's photo
Sun 09/11/11 12:15 PM

I see you did not try them on in front
of eBay's virtual mirror.

They are made to fit loosely, it is the
whole point of the drawstring pants.

I cannot use all the fancy internet tools as I'm on dial-up. It takes way t-o-o long to load up. Can't afford the satellite internet either. Nor do I care for satellite internet that anyways do to weather and recent testimonials on the radio transmitter needing constant service calls. Which can be very expensive from what I have read.

OK, these certainly fit loosely on me and are made of 100% rayon "viscose challis". Whatever "viscose" and "challis" are. I like the rayon fabric though, light and soft. One of my family members slightly tapered the legs some so they aren't so floppy at the ankles. Made the legs relatively evenly loose fitting throughout.

Gets tiresome where jeans all the time. Jeans are most uncomfortable in a long (500 mi) road trip heading south to visit family. No, I don't fly.

wxmann's photo
Sun 09/11/11 12:01 PM
Edited by wxmann on Sun 09/11/11 12:03 PM
Should really be outside going for that bike ride. I'm trying to get it beyond 900 miles as I'm getting close now. I had the full suspension MTB for just over 2 years now. This is the most mileage I have ever put on a bicycle in such a short time. I guess that means I really love riding it as I can go many places other not (over) than paved roads and trails. With the wide tires I can ride where there are no trails. shades

In 13 hours I'll be getting up to head to work again. whoa Five long days till next weekend. ohwell

(Oops - wrong word)

wxmann's photo
Sun 09/11/11 11:53 AM

flowerforyou for wxmann

Thanks flowers

wxmann's photo
Sun 09/11/11 11:52 AM

LMAO well ok maybe i was wrong but hes harmless so its all good :P

Must not be me thenindifferent

wxmann's photo
Sun 09/11/11 11:50 AM
Thinking how I'm being ignoredthink