Community > Posts By > MeahNC

MeahNC's photo
Wed 09/07/11 01:18 PM

I live in south africand am willing to relocate anywhere inthe world. Im looking for a kind gentle smart compasionate loving supportive husband that might consider to have children with me within the next four years.

I looked at Dictionary and found this...

Husband - (noun) a married man, especially when considered in relation to his wife.

I wonder why you are looking for a married man ( Husband) instead a man...

( hahaha ... I am just kidding )

MeahNC's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:05 AM
@ Ladylid2012 : drinks drinks drinks

MeahNC's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:04 AM

I don't date trees as that seems unrealistic and unsatisfying
on a carnal level.

I do love trees and hug them on a regular basis.

@ Ladylid2012 : Lady for 2012 back one year early...WOW ! lets have so drinks:

MeahNC's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:01 AM

I went to forest and hugged a tree gently said " dear tree I know you give us oxygen, you give us life, we humans are so thankful to you, so please take some weakness from my heart and give me some refreshment"
Well, I feel so refreshed now...waving

I heard of this kind of affection before. Like the woman who married the Eiffel tower uh?

ybcat1 : I guess there are hundreds thousands women want to Marry Mr Eiffel Tower...winking

MeahNC's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:56 AM

Guys please continue chatting...I gotta go and will read your comments later...

Promise?

@Ruth34611: I got up at 7 am and having first cup of coffee in the front porch while now reading comments you all made...but can't hang on coz kitti cat pawing my back...means she needs my attention as well...!

MeahNC's photo
Mon 09/05/11 01:11 PM
Guys please continue chatting...I gotta go and will read your comments later...

MeahNC's photo
Mon 09/05/11 01:07 PM

I had a tree. It grew right outside my balcony and I loved that tree. Then the apartment manager came and cut it down. :cry:

I mourn for your tree...hope two of you will meet again in paradise...!

MeahNC's photo
Mon 09/05/11 01:01 PM

I had a tree. It grew right outside my
balcony and I loved that tree. Then the
apartment manager came and cut it down. :cry:

Well, well, that's like the ending
to Romeo & Juliet :-(

hahahahaha...hihihihihi...

MeahNC's photo
Mon 09/05/11 01:00 PM

bigsmile I'm a poet and don't know it......

You seemed to be a poet...now confirmed...!

MeahNC's photo
Mon 09/05/11 12:44 PM

The last tree I met I thought I'd go out on a limb since we came from the same roots and who knows, maybe tie the knot, but all she'd do is bark at me saying I'm nuts, so I had to leave......

Your words are so cleaver, they are almost poetic... You really made me smile...

MeahNC's photo
Mon 09/05/11 12:12 PM
Edited by MeahNC on Mon 09/05/11 12:15 PM

Well, I hope you got a Gum Tree :-)

All the trees I've met have been gentle to me....! have you ever met a tree ?

MeahNC's photo
Mon 09/05/11 12:00 PM
Well they loved you...lol...

MeahNC's photo
Mon 09/05/11 11:59 AM

I tried dating a tree once, but damn those splinters!

MeahNC's photo
Mon 09/05/11 11:52 AM
I went to forest and hugged a tree gently said " dear tree I know you give us oxygen, you give us life, we humans are so thankful to you, so please take some weakness from my heart and give me some refreshment"
Well, I feel so refreshed now...waving

MeahNC's photo
Tue 08/09/11 10:36 PM
Edited by MeahNC on Tue 08/09/11 10:38 PM
By Tara Parker-Pope
---------------------

Can you spot a good marriage? I was pretty sure I could, starting with my own. My husband and I rarely argued, we had similar careers, we shared common interests. Things weren't perfect, but we seemed to be humming along in harmony better than most other couples we knew. In fact, nobody was more surprised than we were when our 17-year marriage ended in a New Jersey divorce court.

For complete article go to the link...

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/the-surprising-habits-that-can-sink-a-marriage-2519021/

MeahNC's photo
Mon 07/25/11 09:34 AM
Hi there ! I am coming to Myrtle Beach on this Thursday for few days...Would you like to walk with me in the morning at the Beach...
We will enjoy sunrise together...later you may hangout...drinks

MeahNC's photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:08 AM
<<< married to the wrong person and be unhappy with your marriage >>>

Living with that situation would be devastating to me...I rather would escape from her..and from home...I would go to forest and will live alone not alone actual...I will have many friends out there...deers, wild cats, butterfly, birds, and trees...

MeahNC's photo
Sat 07/23/11 06:37 AM

Here is some information regarding your comment, please go to the links...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_differences

http://esl.about.com/od/toeflieltscambridge/a/dif_ambrit.htm

MeahNC's photo
Sat 07/23/11 06:34 AM

I wasn't aware "American" was a language.

MeahNC's photo
Wed 07/20/11 06:09 AM

Just for the record I was born into a family that concidered females inferior...And since (in my family's eyes anyway) I had the bad taste to be born a girl..well lets say my upbringing was far less than pleasant..

Anyway..to to orignal postor I say Welcome to mingle.. and for you to remeber we americans are a very diverce people... if you look long enough you will find some of us more tolerant than others.. but we tend to forget that people from other cultures have differnt thoughts and ways.. But you are on the right track in trying to learn what the people around you are like.

Previous 1