Community > Posts By > SH0W_TIME

SH0W_TIME's photo
Wed 11/28/07 08:35 PM

who cares dont be so dam insecure

You just put 'er out there dontcha.laugh

....I don't have anything to be insecure about. laugh

SH0W_TIME's photo
Wed 11/28/07 08:33 PM

Looks, your good. I'll give you an 8/9 but how's your personality? Good Looks can only get you so far.

:)
Personalities matter the most to me. I just made this thread for the fun of it.

SH0W_TIME's photo
Wed 11/28/07 08:11 PM
Edited by SH0W_TIME on Wed 11/28/07 08:33 PM
:wink:

Rate the person above you!

SH0W_TIME's photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:48 PM

move, change your number, hairstyle, hair color, facial hair,
and plastic surgery. always make up a new name and pay in cash.

if necessary have a cache of mace and pepper spray handy! drinker

hahahah. plastic surgery. sick

SH0W_TIME's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:56 PM

hey man im in the same boat, my x did that to me too, but then took her back, then she broke u with me again, and now only a month later shes got another BF. best thin to do man, is tell her stay the hell away, avoid her at all cost. she calls u dont answer. have ur feale fiend leave a message on ur phone, when ur x calls and u dont answer sh gets here her. eventually shell get tired of tryin nd sop callin and leave u alone. if not, restraining order.lol

Damn bro, I've tried doing the same thing. Lol, but she keeps knocking on my door or waiting for me to come out.

SH0W_TIME's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:53 PM

She is an EX for good reason. A FRIEND would not get in the mix of your relationships... as much as it might suck to have to get her out of your life completely, it's the BEST thing you can do.

Good Luck.flowerforyou

That's true...she tells me that I'm more than a friend too her though.

SH0W_TIME's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:51 PM

ohh, that is tough, do you still have feelings for the ex? How long has it been since ya broke up? I have been cheated on as well, and I would love to think that people change...get her to tell you everything and see if it was a one time deal, or if she has a history of cheating..or just call me, I don't cheat!!good luck

I used to have feelings for my ex ...but its more of a friendship kinda feeling now. It's been at least 1 year since we broke up..and she keeps remindin me of everything we been thru together.

SH0W_TIME's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:46 PM
..so I have this situation where my ex wants me back. We're still friends but I want it too stay that way and she doesn't seem to get it.

We were together for 2 years, I was loyal and committed...but I found out she wasn't. When I broke up with her, she told me she was stupid, and she wouldn't do that again. I broke up with her because of it..and it hurt me for a long time. I lost 37 pounds
since I couldn't sleep and eat.

I've been dating another female lately, and whenever I try and get close to her...my ex gets jeolous and starts to react. I just don't know what to do anymore.

SH0W_TIME's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:29 PM
Thank you flowerforyou

SH0W_TIME's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:22 PM

Is there any men out there who want a relationship that isnt based on sex sex is not the only important thing i want a guy who i can chill and relax with and not have sex with im not saying sex is bad i mean i dont want a relationship based solely on sex !!

I'm not going to lie, I used to think being in some sort of relationship had something to do with sex. But...once you start maturing..you realize its more than sex.

SH0W_TIME's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:40 PM

what is the next step..

Most childish guys don't want to be in a relationship. Because if they screw one female and do another, they would feel as if it's not their problem because their not in any sort of relationship. I suggest you move on before he messes with you.

SH0W_TIME's photo
Sun 11/25/07 10:34 PM

I met this guy on here, he was so sweet and wonderful. We talked for over a month, and he even told me that he loved me. Today, I receive a message from him and he tells me that he has been in a relationship and for me not to contact or write him anymore. This experience has really ruined me! We talked night and day on the phone, he had even planned to come see me and meet my family. Am I just being a baby about this situation or am I entitled to really hurt??? It has really upset me....What do I do???

That's why most online relationships don't work. They mess around with your feelings and make you deal with your own pain. However, your not being a baby about this situation because you were actually trying to have some sort of committment to this guy but he just ****ed you over. Just let him go, you'll get someone better then some lying piece of ****. If he can't be truthful to you from the start, then it'll hurt you 10x more then what you're feeling right now.

SH0W_TIME's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:55 PM

I let a girl lick my booty once! It was surprisingly nice

....interesting. sick