Community > Posts By > melanie57

melanie57's photo
Wed 07/06/11 06:06 PM
I hear you all, mine left me last week pregnant on my own and said it was for my own good because he would just screw up my life. Really, then why doesn't he just stop screwing things up???

melanie57's photo
Wed 07/06/11 06:01 PM
I agree with you,I do not want to date someone who could not tolerate my children, or being around them. If they still want to date you when you have to plan the time around your children, then you know that one is worth your time and they will help you find the time together.

melanie57's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:54 PM
Hello,I understand. I suffer from depression, I am 6 months pregnant with twins and their father left me last week. I am having alot of trouble dealing with being alone, I do not really have very many friends to call on. Message me if you want.

melanie57's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:34 PM
I have two girls 13 and 7, their dad loves them and is very involved in their lives. I got together with a man when my youngest was 3 and he has been raising her since then. For years we told her he was not her, that she knew who her dad was and he loved her. She started developing emotional issues with this, and could not understand why she could not call the man who took care of her, lived in her house, and loved her dad. So we discussed it and let her decide what she wanted to do. She calls him dad.
We broke up recently and she still wants him to be her dad, she is actually spending the summer with him right now. I do not think you should just abandon a child, even if it is only a step-child. He wants to take care of her, she wants him to be her dad. Why should we deny a child the love of any parent figure.
Her bio dad has a problem with this, he says it should stop now that we are split up, I told him the same thing I wrote on here. Why should she not have someone who loves her?

melanie57's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:23 PM
I wish I could stop crying but I am now six months prenant with twins and abandoned, how do you stop crying when you have no control over your hormones. I am so depressed and I csn not do anythign to take the edge off. I have visited friends, gone out, read books, watched movies, spent time with my kids, cried, and it still hurts just as bad. The worst thing isI can't just never see him again and work on getting over him, we are having babies together and he wants to be there for them. So the hurt starts over every day we talk or see each other. It has only been a week and he already has a new girlfriend and a whole new life. He says it is for my own good because he is no good for me and just screws up my life, but how can being alone, pregnant, and depressed be good for me???

melanie57's photo
Wed 07/06/11 12:46 AM
Edited by melanie57 on Wed 07/06/11 12:46 AM
So I am a mother of two wonderful girls who's father adores them even though we are not together. Recently I got engaged to a new man and we decided to have a baby. I am now 6 months pregnant with twins and he decides it is too stressful for him, and tells me that all he ever does is screw up my life and I am better off without him, and leaves me. I understand his point, and I am probably better off without him but really, how much better off can I be emotionally raising twin babies on my own. With no one to share my joy in being pregnant or watching them grow. Who is going to want a girl with newborn twins, I am afraid I will always be alone. My children bring me joy, but part of having kids, to me, is sharing that joy with someone else. I hate being a single parent!!