Community > Posts By > Premium_Person

Premium_Person's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:03 AM
Team Fortress 2.

Premium_Person's photo
Sun 07/20/08 04:52 PM
It's great that he was able to make such a strong statement against a top ranked opponent. That should silence critics. I'd like to see Fedor fight Barnett now. That's a fight that could actually go the distance.

Premium_Person's photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:45 AM
I nearly beat this man by a narrow margin, but let's face it -- he's just too hot!

Premium_Person's photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:29 AM
Ah, thanks for sharing, my good man. smokin

Premium_Person's photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:25 AM
In my opinion, both have become stale.

Premium_Person's photo
Wed 07/02/08 08:51 PM
Edited by Premium_Person on Wed 07/02/08 08:52 PM
I've been burned by girl and guy friends alike.

Premium_Person's photo
Wed 07/02/08 08:27 PM
Everyone in this thread needs to get Zack and Wiki. It's the best Wii game no one's heard of. Damn near single-handedly justifies purchasing a Wii for me.

Premium_Person's photo
Wed 07/02/08 08:26 PM
Yessir. As far as I know.

Premium_Person's photo
Wed 07/02/08 02:21 PM
I definitely second Dead Rising as a recommendation. It's an anything goes romp through a shopping mall filled with zombies. From drilling through them with power tools, to slicing them up with chainsaws and samurai swords, to executing crazy ass pro-wrestling moves on them, or just hitting them upside the head with a women's purse, you can do whatever the hell you want to those poor zombies.

It's so much fun, and you get to fight psychopathic humans as bosses. I especially dig the grocery store owner, who uses a makeshift grocery cart-turned-battering ram of death to kill you and was weirded out by the butch lesbian security guard who holds all the hot chicks hostage in one of the department stores.

Crazy ass game. Get it. Now. Plz. Ty.

Premium_Person's photo
Sun 06/29/08 04:38 PM

...I don't believe they "go" gay, its just who they are...

thats just ignorant

I'll concede to your expertise on this issue.

Premium_Person's photo
Sat 06/21/08 12:23 PM
This man speaks the truth. I am a suck pig, and I feel no shame.

Premium_Person's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:36 PM
Maniac Mansion.

Premium_Person's photo
Sun 06/01/08 09:09 AM
That stoppage was dubious, to say the least. Between having a female star who consistently fights smaller opponents, because she can't/won't make weight, and a protected former-internet celebrity of a main-eventer, I'm going to have to really re-consider whether or not I want to support Elite XC.
The Scott Smith/Robbie Lawler conclusion was also BS beyond belief. I've never seen anything like it.

Premium_Person's photo
Sat 05/10/08 12:31 PM
wildflower27203:

Doesn't wear pants. Eats babies. Probably insane.

Premium_Person's photo
Thu 05/01/08 03:29 PM
That's a wonderful story. A fantastic story. When I have kids, I want you to be their babysitter.

Premium_Person's photo
Tue 04/29/08 04:59 PM
The horror....

Premium_Person's photo
Sat 04/26/08 05:53 AM
I generally prefer to wait for mutual matches to message me, so I don't have my time wasted, but then most don't respond when I reply back to them anyway.

Premium_Person's photo
Sun 04/20/08 05:44 PM
Hate it, to be honest. FL has never clicked with me. It's something of a regret of mine that I was born and raised here. Can't wait to travel elsewhere.

Premium_Person's photo
Fri 04/18/08 08:14 PM
Edited by Premium_Person on Fri 04/18/08 08:15 PM
Suspiria and the ORIGINAL Wicker Man are two of my favorites.

92% for Suspiria on the tomato-meter.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1020662-suspiria/

90% on the tomato-meter for 70s Wicker Man.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1023637-wicker_man/

Suspiria is a great Italian horror movie, and it's the creepiest movie I've ever seen. Wicker Man is something very unique. Not only does it work as a horror movie, but it's widely considered to be one of the greatest British films ever made. The remake has nothing on the original. It's soulless and silly: The climax involves Nicolas Cage running around in a bear costume, punching out women.

Premium_Person's photo
Sat 04/12/08 01:51 PM
I'm sincerely afraid of cheese.

Previous 1