no photo
Thu 09/05/13 06:43 AM
I met a Great woman on here two years, i figured i come back on to try my luck again. (Ty Mingle)
Can you rate my profile i just want to improve and appeal to others

no photo
Thu 02/07/13 12:17 PM
(nice)Lips, (nice)Legs, (good)Logic and Likes to Learn new thing with a Loveable Laugh, never Lies .. on the bed in lingerie when time to play :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 12:32 PM
Thank You 4 a Clever and entertaining topic
On my comment after P.S. There was the The 6th letter of the alphabet followed by the 21st but TEXAS Gurrrl wouldnt let me write it .. shes mean jk

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 11:33 AM
I think its rude. You go to a profile of a woman that you think is attractive and it say no __ Whatever BUT i rather that because it beats trying to come up with something clever to impress her in a message @ least she didnt waste my time Thank YOU
P.S.

no photo
Mon 01/21/13 12:11 PM
I like you if it means anything because youre genuine and seem to use simple logic when you argue to get you point across which a lot of females don't do. Whom am I to give advice yet I would say if you asked to lose the glasses get contacts, burn that top that your wearing in that pic of you in some kind of locker room, Keep it original, guys love to try to bring thing out of woman like persuade them to be as they like
Be funny than mean flirt then withdraw

no photo
Thu 01/17/13 06:31 AM
If Sex is overrated youre probably with the wrong person then again it could be you

no photo
Tue 01/15/13 05:32 PM
I agree. its so sad and funny @the same d-mn time even tho now we have video chat and Skype which in a way takes the fun out of things also making things a lot better at the same time I'm happy 4 all those who find someone real, that has something that they need, or at least close to it

no photo
Tue 01/15/13 09:35 AM
I dont believe once a cheater always a cheater always a cheater most people cheat because there unhappy i would guess. its generally easier for a woman to get a man than man to get the woman he wants.
The lady says who want some Pu__y (shout Of Me and hell yeah)
The Guy Who want some D__K (nods of disguest ) depending on how big it is maybe a few(not bads) let that man get what he can get ****!

no photo
Tue 01/15/13 08:49 AM
@ibaceltic1 youre the reason they made instagram and the reason why more guys are dropping out of college to spend more time at the gym
yet never have i seen such a sexy sixty what ever your doing you should sell your secret

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 11:16 AM
What are the biggest turn offs in a guys profile that woman hate to see. And what are the turn on

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 10:29 AM
Anybody ever see that show or the movie Catfish. are u scared of that happaning to you

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 07:48 AM
Because all the woman voted against it :( .. started a petition and hell i signed it 2 some of you guys are disgusting

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 07:10 AM
Shy girls are boring, easy and a strain on the brain
U tring to figure them out .. then u come to find there is nothing to figure out there just Lame ..no hoefully that was just the one i was with.. all clams dont hold pearls

no photo
Thu 10/11/12 10:06 AM
Liars kill most relationships .. Just tell the truth and there's females that are trying sO hard not to make it too easy that there making it too hard. The blame game : well if u never did this I would've never had to do that.. either you not doing enough of something or your doing to much. ask what it is

no photo
Thu 10/11/12 09:33 AM
Lmao @ John111
Talking dirty is:
Him: Uww right there yeah u like that don't you "spank"
Her : not really .. I'm uncomfortable like this
Him: your gonna like everything I like u Hear Me"
Her:wait just let me ..
Him: oh no just like that (ouf ohf)I want u like this yeah how does that feel
Her: your hurting me forreal get off
Him: I'm about to cu uhhh hh Mm .. Yeah
Her: ill yuck its all over
Him: just like you like it girl I love you sorry I didn't let u get yours. next time
Her: I hate you .. Seriously

no photo
Mon 01/02/12 07:59 AM
ive never really had a great example of a good marriage in my family so i wasnt able to reconize its importance in a relationship because us stupid men 4 some reason believe their is someone perfect, unstead of putting in the effort for negotiation with the one youre with, if you dont say whats wrong how are you going to ALWAYS assume someone is suppose to just know

no photo
Mon 01/02/12 06:35 AM
I once thought of getting a ring 4 my babies mother but What are the benefits to getting married?

no photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:16 PM
example: Her head line is seal it with a kiss : man for dating
so i say
Would you care to talk here and there, i promise to always be straight up, friends first until it hurts so good that you shed a tear, then seal it with a kiss 4 good luck

now we (wink Face ) but dont steal my line

no photo
Mon 12/26/11 04:45 PM
Actually you should or imma say its better if you customize ur line to her how she looks, status, screen or something she says in her profile for her to know you havent said the same ..ish to every girl

no photo
Mon 12/26/11 04:34 PM
no less than 60% percent the same and no higher than 40% different to play it safe if that helps any

Previous 1