Sir Dino One Love ☝️💚's photo
Sun 08/30/20 01:16 PM
You are climbing up the board here..laugh

Sun 08/30/20 12:46 PM

well if groaners count in case you never heard it. Teacher asks i want the definition of apathy. NO one raises hand so she picks the worst student. I don't know and i don't care said the student. Excellent said the teacher, dismissed.
laugh

Sun 08/30/20 12:14 PM

I'm guessing you are another of these Zionists that get's upset anytime anyone mentions the crimes of Israel..ohwell I said before and I'll say it again, because you want to white wash Zionists crimes against the Palestinian people, it doesn't mean they aren't happening..

All I'm saying is if you've been to the middle east, they tell people from the UK and America to STFU. You dont live there, you dont know what both sides have had to live with for thousands of years. You only know what the mainstream bought and paid for media, delivers to your plate. You stand on your high tone and pretend you understand, I respectfully disagree. Its both sides fault, but let me ask you this...
When was the last time Israel denied any Middle eastern country its right to live??? No answer? Good, because it happens to be the M.E. countries that want a nuke so bad they will sponsor any form of terrorism against M.E. people just so they can say,we can nuke you too. Than God, that Israel is not like the countries around it, or they would already be burning in nuclear dust. Israel joined the nuclear family after thwarting the invasion in the 1967 six day war. Proof that Israel only wants to exist. You have my appologies, but not my support.
MAGA2020

You know absolutely nothing about me or where I have been, so you coming on my thread championing Israel isn't gonna cut it with me, I am talking about the illegal occupation and the treatment handed out to the people of Palestine.. You seem to have a boner on for them.. You say you are Native America Latino whatever whatever that surprises me that you support Israel, but I guess you have a good life there in your bubble, do you agree with Trumps wall also, like the separation wall in Palestine? We here in Ireland have a good understanding of the situation there..

Sun 08/30/20 11:48 AM

"These are 11 documentaries that offer in-depth insight into the history of the conflict, its evolution and the complicated lives of the Palestinians."

https://stepfeed.com/11-documentaries-you-need-to-see-to-understand-palestine-0640
ohwell

Sun 08/30/20 08:09 AM
A certain female..smokin winking

Sun 08/30/20 08:05 AM
Homemade chicken and vegetable soup a friend just dropped off..:heart:

Sun 08/30/20 07:07 AM
Peaceful

Sun 08/30/20 05:18 AM

Did you hear about that 17 year old chap in Illinois? Walking by a police station with a sniper gun? And nobody doing anything? I guess, if that was a black fella, they would have nuked him.

Unbeeffinlievable grumble

Yes bro, sad state of affairs there in the good ole US of A.. Some mighty sexy weemin though..winking

Aye. His mom even drove him over to Wisconsin. Probably armed to her teeth, and wearing one of them 'Make America great again' caps.

Hopefully when Biden gets elected there will be some changes..

Hope so, too.

A friend of mine, who lives in NY State told me, the chap saying, he acted in self defense? Yeah right, why is he travelling over to Wisconsin first, when I felt threatened?

Lets just keep the fingers crossed, so my hypocrites not enough bullets I say..ohwell smokin

Sun 08/30/20 04:45 AM
Totally irresistible..

Sun 08/30/20 04:02 AM
"These are 11 documentaries that offer in-depth insight into the history of the conflict, its evolution and the complicated lives of the Palestinians."

https://stepfeed.com/11-documentaries-you-need-to-see-to-understand-palestine-0640

Sun 08/30/20 02:18 AM
Bob Marley - Hypocrites (from the box set songs of Freedom)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfzQZwcJFY

Sun 08/30/20 01:59 AM
No surprise there then..smokin

Sun 08/30/20 01:46 AM

My title seems to be safe at this time..slaphead laugh

I do try but the Sausage joke is the thing that legends are made of
rofl

Twas a cracker as Frank Carson would say..laugh Your doin grand anyway..drinker

Sun 08/30/20 01:44 AM
slaphead

Here's one you have to read it with a Cork accent..winking

Teacher: Give me a sentence which includes the words. Defence, Defeat, Detail.

Micky: When a horse jumps over defence, defeat go first and then detail.

tongue2 whoa

Sun 08/30/20 01:27 AM
DA

It wasn't a pistol in my pocket..winking

Sun 08/30/20 01:25 AM
My title seems to be safe at this time..slaphead laugh

Sun 08/30/20 01:22 AM
No not the obvious..tongue2

An earworm, I suppose we all have a song that gets stuck in our heads at times..waving

Have a blessed Sunday..:angel:

Sat 08/29/20 01:20 PM

Kiss a racist?

I would offer a Glasgow kiss..bigsmile

Sat 08/29/20 12:54 PM

Not if I knew.
Big turn off, kissing a person who has delusions of superiority.
They are the biggest losers.

^^^ this

Hey hey Rosie, my heroine..flowerforyou waving

Sat 08/29/20 12:53 PM

Is Cork included ?
Rebel county is always included..drinks

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25