Sir Dino One Love ☝️💚's photo
Fri 08/28/20 08:14 AM

Did you hear about that 17 year old chap in Illinois? Walking by a police station with a sniper gun? And nobody doing anything? I guess, if that was a black fella, they would have nuked him.

Unbeeffinlievable grumble

Yes bro, sad state of affairs there in the good ole US of A.. Some mighty sexy weemin though..winking

Fri 08/28/20 07:33 AM
Obviously I not a subject that is cared about..ohwell

Fri 08/28/20 04:00 AM
In my mind NZ..tongue2 waving

Fri 08/28/20 02:59 AM

Dino sneaking up behind me blushing blushing biggrin
winking Gently does it..tongue2

OT
Sneaking up behind sweet Blondey..

Fri 08/28/20 02:50 AM

Making me laugh .. I felt your mellow mischievous vibes tongue2 what has sir been upto biggrin

Damn it! I was in stealth mode too..bigsmile All good this side, except for the weather it's been cats and dags for a few weeks now, I'm keeping my flour dry thoughwinking Hope all great with you..smitten winking
have been working Very hard .. nearly time for days off ... yay !!!! I cannot wait . Sending you some of my sunshine :sunny: The weather here has been sublime... . Lots of adorable lambs and calves in the fields.smitten .. spring is not far away . .We have plenty of flour in nz ., if you get water logged lol :joy: waving j

Yes I was thinking you were busy saving folk..:heart: I guess you'll be away skiing and all that other rock star stuff you do.. I'm holding onto my sweet Blondeys sunshine anyway, much appreciated indeed smooched winking The seems to be lots of pretty things the in NZ, I'm on my way..tongue2 waving flowerforyou

Fri 08/28/20 02:12 AM

Making me laugh .. I felt your mellow mischievous vibes tongue2 what has sir been upto biggrin

Damn it! I was in stealth mode too..bigsmile All good this side, except for the weather it's been cats and dags for a few weeks now, I'm keeping my flour dry thoughwinking Hope all great with you..smitten winking

Fri 08/28/20 02:06 AM
A sweet little...winking

Fri 08/28/20 02:03 AM
Mashed..smokin

Fri 08/28/20 01:57 AM

Where is my cheeky positive leprechaun biggrin biggrin waving

Hey sweet Blondey.. He's right behind you, don't be nervous..tongue2 winking waving

Thu 08/27/20 08:58 AM
slaphead laugh

Thu 08/27/20 07:40 AM
Good wan laugh

Thu 08/27/20 05:56 AM
Sessions from the Seventies, an hour spent in good company for sure.. Hup!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OmpyWZI2F0

Thu 08/27/20 03:53 AM

i want to talk to smone some girl openmindedly but i am not good at it

Have you got enough crayons?

OT
Why? Just why?

Thu 08/27/20 02:04 AM
My title is safe I see..smokin laugh

Thu 08/27/20 01:56 AM
I found this to be on the mark..smokin

"Hypocrisy can afford to be magnificent in its promises, for never intending to go beyond promise, it costs nothing."

Edmund Burke

Thu 08/27/20 01:38 AM
Melodic

tongue2

Thu 08/27/20 01:33 AM
There are things they tell us that sound good to hear, but when they have accomplished their purpose they will go home and will not try to fulfil our agreements with them.

Sitting Bull

Thu 08/27/20 01:24 AM

Two weeks of continous bombing of Palestinian land now. And no coverage by mainstream media? Silence is consent grumble

#freedomforpalestine

Heartbreaking that there are more concerned about wearing a mask for the safety of those around you, than there is for innocent people having bombs rained down on them daily..ohwell

#Freegaza #FreePalestine

Wed 08/26/20 09:28 AM
Well played..ohwell smokin

Wed 08/26/20 04:58 AM
Only if they pass the Dino sniff test..ohwell smokin

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25