Community > Posts By > Jill298

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/27/10 01:21 PM
hhmmmm I didn't even know it was coming out.

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/27/10 01:20 PM
Edited by Jill298 on Wed 01/27/10 01:22 PM

Isn't there a way you can have Florida confirm with PA that there's nothing wrong with your license there? Have you consulted an attorney about it?
It does seem unfair and wrong but I have to agree with the fact that you are still choosing to drive without a license. However forced you may feel it is, it's still a choice. And if you get pulled over or in another accident, you will be forced to pay the consquences. Insurance will not cover you in an accident if you don't have a valid driver's license. I'd sure hate to see that new mustanf of yours impounded due to not having a license or totally wrecked from an accident and no way of recovering any damages thru insurance.
You may still have to jump thru more hoops, I know it sucks, but it has to be done. There has to be some resolution to this.
Oh yeah, Florida will send something to PA but I talked to the DMV in Florida where I got my DL. I have to have that sent from the main office in Tallahassee and it's always busy and I'm moving so I don't have time for all that. It may be a choice to drive without a license but considering the money I've spent on my car and to have it modified and the alternative, I'm going to drive. I think people are missing the point though, I don't want to break the law but PA has harsh, unfair rules for disabled people. Wonder why I'm moving out of that crap "commonwealth" state.
I get your point and I understand that you're frustrated and rightfully so. You did earn the right to be pissed.
However, my point is that there are still ways to get you legal, however ridiculous it may be. You have a lot more to lose by driving without a license than you do by jumping thru the hoops to get your license.
What happens if you get pulled over somewhere in between PA and CA and your vehicle gets impounded for driving without a license? And you're stuck in like Illinois or something? The cops or a judge is not going to care what did do, they just care what you didn't do.

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/27/10 01:11 PM
I'm sorry to put it to you this way but this is how it has always been put to me.
Driving is not a right. It is only a privledge. You can't earn the right to have your license. You can only get your privleges back or taken away.

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/27/10 01:08 PM
Edited by Jill298 on Wed 01/27/10 01:09 PM
Isn't there a way you can have Florida confirm with PA that there's nothing wrong with your license there? Have you consulted an attorney about it?
It does seem unfair and wrong but I have to agree with the fact that you are still choosing to drive without a license. However forced you may feel it is, it's still a choice. And if you get pulled over or in another accident, you will be forced to pay the consquences. Insurance will not cover you in an accident if you don't have a valid driver's license. I'd sure hate to see that new mustanf of yours impounded due to not having a license or totally wrecked from an accident and no way of recovering any damages thru insurance.
You may still have to jump thru more hoops, I know it sucks, but it has to be done. There has to be some resolution to this.

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:37 PM

most women smell like fish. dead ones.flowerforyou
Not this woman sick

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:33 PM

I like a woman to smell like roses.

Me too, funny how you would think we'd want her to smell like grilled steak or some kind of meat, but roses just do it for us.laugh
laugh laugh we get treated like pieces of meat sometimes. I'm surprised you don't want us to smell like one. noway laugh

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:32 PM

flowers hiya back, jill
waving

Jill298's photo
Tue 01/26/10 08:03 PM
everyone for your birthday wishes for meflowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Tue 01/26/10 07:58 PM
I know I'm having trouble. I even had to close it out and I couldn't get back on. It won't load certain pages and I sent an email and it sent twice. ohwell

Jill298's photo
Tue 01/26/10 01:22 PM
It's my birthday today and I am to sick to even do anything :angry: and it's freezing cold out so I really shouldn't go outside at all. :angry:

Jill298's photo
Tue 01/26/10 01:08 PM

I know it must be someone's
so Happy Happy
mine bigsmile

Jill298's photo
Tue 01/26/10 12:01 PM

"My taste in women when smelling a rose."

Loosely translated.:tongue:
flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/25/10 11:44 PM

i think it depends too how pregnant they are.. and where they are at... myself i never did with all 3 of mine..... but i did have a pinacolada once for christmas.
from her size I would have guessed her to be at least 6-7 months along.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/25/10 11:43 PM
I noticed she was actually getting alot of grief. People gave her dirty looks and I heard comments about her as people were walking by looking at her.
For all they know she coulda just been out celebrating her friend's birthday or something.
I think there's nothing wrong with a pregnant woman being in the bar, other than it's just not good to place yourself around a bunch of drunks just because they can be so unpredictable.
However, I could see how the bumpin and grinding on the dance floor by a pregnant woman could not be well received ohwell
Maybe it just goes against the whole "mother to be" look.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/25/10 10:53 PM

I'd be concerned about secondhand smoke.

I know I wouldn't stop riding horses if I were to ever get pregnant. Might not doing so much heavy riding, but I wouldn't stop.
well in IL, all public buildings are smoke free.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/25/10 10:33 PM

We were just friends. Nothing serious.
Now hearing she said that it kinda surprised me.
Yes I would have wanted more with her but at the time it just wasn't right.
just because he said that, doesn't mean you missed any signs. And if you did, to late now.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/25/10 10:31 PM

As long as she's not drinking or smoking what's the problem?
Well alot of people think a pregnant woman has no business being in a club.
I can gree with that to an extent. When you're in a packed club, and everyone is drinking and partying, sometimes fights tend to break out. I think you're putting yourself in a situation where you could get hurt while you're pregnant.
On the other hand, it's not really right to tell a woman she has to stay home until she gives birth.

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/25/10 10:26 PM
Did you want to date her? Why did it put you in a weird situation?

Jill298's photo
Mon 01/25/10 10:22 PM
Is it ever OK for a pregnant woman to go out clubbing, assuming she's NOT drinking.
I was out for my bday over the weekend and we saw a very pregnant woman out on the dance floor shakin her stuff. I never saw her drinking alcohol but there's a real taboo about how pregnant woman have no business being in a bar or club.
All I know when I was pregnant, I certainly had no want, desire, or even the energy to be out on a dance floor noway

Jill298's photo
Sun 01/24/10 08:28 PM
Hello and welcome flowerforyou