Community > Posts By > Jill298

Jill298's photo
Fri 01/22/10 01:02 PM

Yesterday I found myself actually declining an invitation to go out with my circle of friends... so I can stay home on my computer... do I need help?? embarassed

YOu need to get out! This is all unreal, go with the real world damn it! There is nothing serious to look for here, it's not an "alternative" whatsoever.
Sometimes going out is even worse than staying in! and it costs more grumble grumble There's been several occasions I did go out and wish I had just stayed home.
I have enough reality in my life as it is.

Jill298's photo
Fri 01/22/10 01:01 PM

I'm glad I have friends, that live in my computer.shades
laugh laugh laugh

Jill298's photo
Fri 01/22/10 12:49 PM

And ladies, what kind of cologne do you like on a man?

None whatsoever.

MAYBE a little eensie-weensie dab of sandalwood oil, if the dude's a hippie type, but that's not cologne.

Cologne literally makes me start keeling over from nausea. Ditto the smell of that stuff that Disco Douchebag types put in their hair to make it stick up in the air like stiff little blades of grass...which just looks dumb anyway, and doesn't feel good to touch...in addition to smelling yucky.

And don't even get me started on "Axe" products, which are marketed to dudes as being really appealing to women. At least, by using them, insecure materialistic dweebs make themselves very easily identified, at a distance of several yards... noway
laugh laugh I hate axe so much sick ut pisses me off that they market it like all women will just be chasing you down the street if you wear it.
I will be running the other way laugh

Jill298's photo
Thu 01/21/10 01:14 PM
waving waving

Jill298's photo
Thu 01/21/10 12:09 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh (((totage)))

Jill298's photo
Thu 01/21/10 12:08 AM

I love the smell of Joop Homme on a guy, and Joop femme for me, (but I'll wear the Homme too). In fact there are some men's colognes that smell better on me than women's.....go figure. Maybe it's my pheromones?
cologns and perfumes can really smell different on different people. Sometimes it will smell good in the bottle and then you put it on and sick

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:59 PM
What it's like - Everlast. Reminds people to stop being so quick to judge.

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:57 PM

I almost never get headaches but never from my dreams. I have some vivid dreams too.
Is it dreams or nightmares?

Dreams, I rarely have nightmares but don't remember having any headaches from them.
that's interesting. I would think it would be the other way around... I was thinking maybe there's a connection with the stress of a nightmare and your headaches but that theory doesn't work now. laugh
But maybe the vividness of your dreams somehow trigger a headache, either thru stress or you're not sleeping well enough?

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:51 PM
I almost never get headaches but never from my dreams. I have some vivid dreams too.
Is it dreams or nightmares?

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:49 PM
I think I'm gonna change mine to "Well? Are ya coming or not?"

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:47 PM
<--- has pheromone lotion laugh

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:44 PM
well I couldn't say must love dogs, you don't have any.

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:42 PM

laugh I do love my fish and my kitty cat.
laugh laugh I know you do. That's why I said it. tongue2

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:36 PM
must love fish

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:02 PM

It's a well known fact that human beings were meant to and evolved to have natural scents and pheromones. Now we cover those chemicals up with perfumes, colognes, and soaps. No wonder it's so hard to find a mate. Horses, lions, birds, etc. don't seem to have as much trouble as us.laugh
laugh laugh yea well they all look the same. prob why they're not having much trouble

They all look the same? But the issue presented was pheromones. This is true in all aspects of animals, mammals, fish, reptiles, and birds. There is some aspect to physical attractiveness, but there is also the pheromone aspect, the chemical stimulant that an animal releases that they are receptive to mating, that's where I was getting at.
I knew what you were getting at. I was just bein a smart azz.

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 10:20 PM

It's a well known fact that human beings were meant to and evolved to have natural scents and pheromones. Now we cover those chemicals up with perfumes, colognes, and soaps. No wonder it's so hard to find a mate. Horses, lions, birds, etc. don't seem to have as much trouble as us.laugh
laugh laugh yea well they all look the same. prob why they're not having much trouble

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:57 PM

Some type of deodorant is certainly appreciated......smokin
laugh laugh laugh

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:43 PM
Well said flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:33 PM
Edited by Jill298 on Wed 01/20/10 02:33 PM
my mom has been wearing the same perfume AND matching powder since 1969!! And I'm here to tell you, it smells AWFUL!. sick sick She just won't budge and try something else. She insists that nothing else smells good on her with her "body chemistry" but I say, this one sure doesn't either. It's so strong it fills out her whole room when she sprays it.

Jill298's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:30 PM
I have no idea what you're asking.