Miss_ucantresist_grl's photo
Thu 06/23/11 03:00 PM
Edited by Miss_ucantresist_grl on Thu 06/23/11 03:02 PM
if only it was that simple, and im not the best with people i can intercat well but to an extent in which i limit what emotions i share and i dont know how to drop my guard

Thu 06/23/11 02:49 PM
Iv been single since i broke with my ex a year and a half ago and its not like i dont want a relationship coz i do its just since my last one ended i lost all my self confidance and a part of my heart, I duno what to do anymore i wana date again but as soon as i get close i go all shy and push people away :(

Sat 06/11/11 05:05 AM

Yikes... for $200 an hour this artist better be the ****! I've never paid more than $150 an hour and that's only for the first hour. When I sit for long sessions she charges me much less.

Thats alot that my tattooist only charges £50 an hour, hes reli good hes won awards and everything i wudnt got ta anyone else.

Fri 06/10/11 06:11 AM

This is really distasteful.

You know you are a lesbian if you are a woman who finds women sexually attractive.

This is not distasteful,
you need to grow a sense of humour,
if you didnt like this post why did you comment on it,
Im bisexual and thought this quite funny and so did my ex.

Fri 06/10/11 06:07 AM
My tattoos mean something to me theres only one of 8 thats just random x

Thu 06/09/11 05:28 PM
When ***** is no longer a body part, its a Snack XD

Thu 06/09/11 01:28 PM
Put piks of my tats on my profile :)

Wed 06/08/11 04:14 AM
Hello just basically wondering were people are from tyne n wear theres loads of posts but not many replies fron people here??

Wed 06/08/11 04:02 AM
I think tattoos are awsome i have 8 myself and qant more, soon as i get time at my laptop ill upload some piks :)

Tue 06/07/11 06:33 PM
Yeah i supose your right to be noticed get involved. Awsome thanks guys :)

Tue 06/07/11 06:24 PM
Thanks, guess the good ones are always harder to seek out, im no quiter so i shal keep sending messages hehe

Tue 06/07/11 06:15 PM
Iv tried different things iv gone with just had a look at your profile and ... seems we share this... /and The whole introduction followed by 2 or 3 questions /and Love the pik... but dont get any reply :(

Tue 06/07/11 05:57 PM
Iv sent messages to people in the past and received messages, they always seem to start the same, surely there has got to be a better way of addeessing your first message to get someones attention other than saying hi im so n so, love to talk message back, straight to the point but predictable. What everyone else go for in there first message?? x

Tue 06/07/11 04:16 PM
Im Amanda 19 from tyne and wear im new to this but im open minded and eary going looking for a lovly lady feel free to message me xx