Community > Posts By > joy4gud

joy4gud's photo
Thu 03/01/12 02:17 AM
told by men

joy4gud's photo
Wed 02/29/12 01:35 AM
Edited by joy4gud on Wed 02/29/12 01:39 AM

I guess I was. Or, maybe I have actually READ the Bible to find out.

Well you have to have faith in the authors of the Bible to believe it is true. I don't know why people believe a 2000 year old bunch of scriptures that don't make a lot of sense.

it may not make sense to you, but to those of us that believes, it's all we've got and the life we live...
Christianity is a beautiful experance... when you believe, the spirit of the book comes alive in you.:heart:flowerforyou

joy4gud's photo
Wed 02/29/12 01:21 AM

WoW....... slaphead GOD only Blesses people! When you give it is a Blessing when you recieve it's just getting something......God is good ......Only you have to give him a chance or you will never have a clue!! whoa
:thumbsup: flowers

joy4gud's photo
Wed 02/29/12 01:14 AM

Question: Do you think the only way to salvation and to know God's law is to "be born again" by your definition?

"to be born again by [my] definition?" ? ? ?

The way to salvation is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
Acts 16:31

The opposite of being saved is to perish.

Are you saying that those who do not know about Jesus will perish?

what did your Bible tell you about those who do not believe in Him?

joy4gud's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:08 AM

Yes, absolutely. No guarantees that you'll meet them but yes, I believe.
WOW!

joy4gud's photo
Sun 02/26/12 08:06 AM
I will believe when he find's me.smokin

joy4gud's photo
Sun 02/26/12 07:41 AM

I Agree, let it be a state issue left to voters,,,,if it has to be an issue at all,,,

Obviously it's still an issue if gay people are not allowed to marry unless the Governor signs it into law, or it's voted on. It's unfortunate it has to be that way at all, though.

Why? It should be up to the people of the country and state. If people think it should be allowed then let them decide at the ballot box. It really offends a lot of people and if the majority of the people are against it then so be it.
i agree with you. :thumbsup:

joy4gud's photo
Sun 02/26/12 07:37 AM

It doesn't bother me at all. Marraige is just a word. Whether it's called marraige or whatever I don't care.I understand it though. I could be in a loving commited relationship with a man for 30 years and in most states I wouldn't be allowed to marry him. On the other hand I could walk to the nearest bar,meet a drunken slut,fly to Las Vegas, and be married within the hour(it might take longer just to get to Vegas,but you get the point). Which do you think is a better choice?

The christian conservatives would probably tell you to go with the Vegas option.

Unfortunately, that is true.
drinker

joy4gud's photo
Sat 02/25/12 11:14 AM

ehhhh........we get used to it.....

in time!!!!

(but I refuse to give up)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

joy4gud's photo
Sat 02/25/12 11:05 AM
O Yes, ofcaurse bigsmile

joy4gud's photo
Sat 02/25/12 11:00 AM
drinks

joy4gud's photo
Sat 02/25/12 09:56 AM
Edited by joy4gud on Sat 02/25/12 10:07 AM

Are you actively working on becoming a better person?
yes happy

What are you trying to change or improve? Any successes out there?

well, i just relocate to another state last month, iam taking a vocatioal class for now and trying to get a full degree programe next section.
I really hope to see a better me soon. flowerforyou

joy4gud's photo
Sat 02/25/12 05:22 AM

Never, Never, Never......unless you do not mind that it could be posted anywhere. noway

:thumbsup:

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/24/12 08:33 PM
Happy Birthday! flowerforyou

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/24/12 08:25 PM
A real man?laugh
is a man that pay for date all the time, pay the bills at home, most importantly a man STRONG in bed... smokin

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/24/12 10:53 AM
shades

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/24/12 10:51 AM
Who like that?

joy4gud's photo
Thu 02/23/12 08:51 AM

No, it is a mental construct.
drinker

joy4gud's photo
Thu 02/23/12 08:51 AM