Community > Posts By > joy4gud

joy4gud's photo
Sat 02/18/12 12:42 AM

we are to read the Bible all our life, b'cos it's our living guide.
beside, it's has not brought harm to any society.
all it teaches us is Love, Tolerance, Forgiveness amoungs others...
why don't people want to see the good side of it.
It's call goodnews and everything about that book is good and moral
if you want a child go grow up and not constitute nuisance in the society teach the child the Bible.

Hun, I do see the good inside it.

Why can you not see the bad?
Why can you not see the hypocrisy?

"Thou shalt not kill."

God is the biggest offender of that very commandment.

As I stated before.

Why did he save the slaves from the Egyptians, but not the black slaves? Nor the Jewish during the Holocaust?

Why is it, as Cowboy stated, that he will not obstruct man's free will, yet he did with the Egyptians?

How do you not see the overall hypocrisy in just that alone?

If he is, truly as they state, omni-everything, why did he create the Satan when he would have known the outcome? Or create the tree, knowing the outcome?

Why are there no more prophets?

This alone is why I question his intentions.

The term, 'Actions speak louder than words' screams at me every time I see, 'Why can you not see the good?' I can see the good, but to me, why do you believe the Good has outweighed the Bad? Why send your only son to be crucified (which is a horrible way to go out) if you already knew such would happen? How does that action truly make you seem more high and mighty and a being of Mercy; when you KNEW your son was going to be executed in such a horrid fashion?

if you have all these why why why question in mind why not ask Him, He will answer you, b'cos there is no question in a man's heart that he will not answer...happy He is your Father.

joy4gud's photo
Sat 02/18/12 12:25 AM
:heart::heart:

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/17/12 11:19 PM

If a person's head is buried in a single book for too long, the bound edges of the book can become blinders.

If we do this to a child, are we not limiting that child's freedom?

If the path before you is all that you can see, because the blinders of a book do not allow you see a view from either side, then are not your choices limited?

we are to read the Bible all our life, b'cos it's our living guide.
beside, it's has not brought harm to any society.
all it teaches us is Love, Tolerance, Forgiveness amoungs others...
why don't people want to see the good side of it.
It's call goodnews and everything about that book is good and moral
if you want a child go grow up and not constitute nuisance in the society teach the child the Bible.

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/17/12 11:57 AM

Are you satisfied?

No!

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/17/12 09:20 AM

Islam dont allow bom blasting on helpless ppl its doing bad in nigeria....but u see only nigeria.what israel doing in palastien?

iam not in israel or palastien, but in Nigeria, so i speak on what is happening around me.

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/17/12 09:15 AM

Montel JEHAD is the pray of god

can you pls explain that?

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/17/12 09:12 AM
99 laugh

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/17/12 08:53 AM

Lol..when you attack on iraq on afganistan, libya, kashamir palastien,iran its not errorism.if 2 bomb blast in nigeria its terrorism.

Nigeria bomb blast is not just terrorism, it's islamic religion madness...

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/17/12 08:34 AM

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:01 AM

Tel me any muslim that he insult jesus.its show love of muslim for jesus, and you insult mohammad every where. Where you find the chonce you dont loss it..dont teach us how to love

and iam puting it to you that the muslims insult Him everyday, or what will you call the burning of churches and killing of christains?
You can tell the rest of the world that islam is a peaceful religion but not a Nigerian.:cry: :cry:

joy4gud's photo
Fri 02/17/12 06:45 AM
Edited by joy4gud on Fri 02/17/12 06:48 AM

Joy.its order of allah

yes! that is what iam saying, "killing in the name of god" is called violence.

joy4gud's photo
Thu 02/16/12 11:11 PM
You guys can stay far from them and say islam is not a violent religion, or better still, ask those that live with them. :cry: :cry:
those of us living among them live in fear, b'cos anything can happen at anytime....
Their religion teaches them that when they kill a non-muslim they have a reward in heaven.
and when they start their war, God help anybody around them.
It is called holy war, they have reward for killing.

joy4gud's photo
Thu 02/16/12 10:11 PM

joy4gud's photo
Thu 02/16/12 10:14 AM
Underworld

joy4gud's photo
Thu 02/16/12 10:12 AM

joy4gud's photo
Thu 02/16/12 10:08 AM
flowers

joy4gud's photo
Thu 02/16/12 10:03 AM