INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:10 AM
What, Google doesn't Google?The whole thing was crap,this was a setup,did you see the Democratic one[it was all fan guestions].The CNN/Google debate was a hit job,and most of the questions were a setup, questions from people who support a Democatic hopefull.What a scandle.I Guess Google should just say we love Dems,we know CNN is way bias.TRUELY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:08 AM
I want everybody to find their soulmate,I hope all goes great,take her out on lots of dates.Love her with all your heart and soul.May your love fill each others hearts with love and joy,don't geat mad and if you do,remember always be be true to your love for her and her love for you. If you love her show her and tell her,don't think she just knows,do stuff so it shows.TRUELY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:50 PM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Tue 12/04/07 04:12 PM
Is he legal? is he a prop215,senate bill 420,ect?If he needs it that is one thing,but no matter what he should be more into you.A partner should always take your emotions in to consideration.If he is a pot smoker,drinker,football junkie or whatever he should fullfill your needs first.Then if he wants to do whatever,at least do it when your not around or it doesn't affect you or your time together.I like to play card games,video games,ect. But I wait until my partner leaves.A couple does things as one.Who ever you date make sure he cares about you more than drinking,smoking,football or anything else.I'm not hear to judge,but I do like to tell someone when I think they are going down a bad road.And everyone should be treated with respect.TRUELY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Tue 12/04/07 11:48 AM
Many people say,your on the top of my list,I say If your the only one[thing],you don't need a list.

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Tue 12/04/07 11:42 AM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Tue 12/04/07 11:42 AM
If people treated their mates like thruobreads,there whouldn't be so many oldnags,in the world............ MY MOM,this is her quote.

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:04 PM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Mon 12/03/07 06:06 PM
I am asking you all to post at least once.I ask for her,her parents and loved ones,and for the love of someone you never meet.It is the right thing to do,we must get the word out.We must try.KEEP THIS ON TOP I you belive PRAY,if you don't at least post.All my hope and love goes out to the parents and loved ones. As a parent this horifies me.I wish this sort of thing never happened.God bless you all. TRUELY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:37 PM
Get a big red ribbon tie,it around you and suprise him with you. A new bong would help but you naked with a big bow should do it.

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sun 12/02/07 08:28 PM
I'm sill here,thanks for the post,send me a Email when ever and good luck in all you do.Great friennds are always to few.TRUELY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:43 PM
Love suffers long and is kind;love does not envy;love does not parade itself,is not puffed up;does not behave rudely,does not seek its own,is not provoked,thinks no evil;does not rejoice in iniquity,but rejoices in truth;bears all things,hopes all things,endures all things.LOVE NEVER FAILS............... TRUELY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:22 PM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Sun 12/02/07 07:54 PM
Why is it so many people[men and women] either can't or will not comit.Or if they do they cheat.Why tell someone you have feeling for them one minute and act like you don't the next.Why would anyone toy with someone's heart.And if you do care why do you treat them so bad.Is there anyone still true out there?Why is everyone a slut or user?Can anyone find true love?Why do I like the ones who hurt me?Is there a faithfull girl for me?I have to think not,but still I can hope can't I?I want us all to find our soulmates.To be alone sucks, but to be with a liar and cheat is much worse.I don't want hate in my heart,but what is left when you give all your love and get walked on.You have to open your heart more.In time love heals all wounds.I'm wounded but not dead,I must move forward or I'll get trapped,in regret and hurt.My heart is open and I hope your is too.I cast out my pain and I hope you will also.So when I find that special women to spend the rest of my life with.I will have room to grow and a bunch of love to share.So I am not to hurt to care.Where have the good ones gone and how do I get there? TRUELY Kenny PS I'm a full time dad and love it.I just want someone to share my love of life with.

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 11/09/07 09:02 AM
If he made you feel that way then you did the right thing.No matter if he was the best guy in the world,if you feel that way then that is how you feel.A relationship is only good if you value the other persons feelings and they value yours.He needed to be more responsive to you and your feelings.Most people seem to just care about themselves and what they can do to please themselves .I hope we all find soneone to listen to and love us.NEVER let people make you do something you do not want to do.

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:39 AM
Are there any good ladies out there on this fine and beautifull day.I am happy to still be alive,this is my second weekend still alive in this my sixth year still here.I LOVE LIFE and hope you all do.Don't waste tine on sadness and people who bring you to a unhappyness. LIVE TO LIVE LIFE GOD BLESS AND GOD IS LOVE

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 11/09/07 08:27 AM
AS SOMEONE ALREADY SAID GOD HATES THE SIN,he wants love and true love comes from freewill,he gives us a choice.He wants you to decide,his will or yours.If you know sonething that is hurtfull or wrong and you still do it then you sin.In the Bible it say to not act in that manner,but he doesn't hate you he hates you choice and that you decided to make it.

1 2 4 Next