INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:36 PM
Do women have DILF's like men have MILF's please post,TRULY Kennybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:30 AM
Tell me about it,Good guy unitebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile As if we have not meet the females that act the same way.A person has respect or they don't,male or femalebigsmile bigsmile If a person has respect I want to know them,if not don't waste my time.Life is to short to blame and complain.smokin smokin So people with respect unilte.If you know some has respect send them a Email to post in the testimonial area.Lets do what we can to help everyone find that right person for them.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile TRULY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 12/21/07 02:20 AM
I have owned 5 copies of this book,every one I let someone borrow it and never got it back.I even had a one with his autograph.I had one in high school.I said hemp and corn for gas and everyone said that it was a hippie idea.Thank you for your post now I can tell others.smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou TRULY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Thu 12/20/07 07:45 PM
South Park rulesbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Thu 12/20/07 10:06 AM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Thu 12/20/07 10:08 AM
As a legal CA,215 user I am glad.I take morphine also,witch one do you think is safer,I would use way more morphine with out it.I know I am not sure I should post this,but I am someone who can act as a normal[all most]person.I cry nonstop if I don't take my prescribed medications.Yet every day I see these clips on TV that say I am a piece of shi* because I do something my DR says to do so I can get up and be a parent.I would never want any children to use or even be around drugs.I am one of the biggest child advocates you will ever meet and have years of giving my time to help children.God has made it so that hundreds of books,jump ropes,toys,ect[it was all God,I just helped].I fell like a lesser person sometimes,people don't care about other,and many treat the disabled like scum.Why don't I see stuff about other meds?If you ever knew the pain of being shot,the fire that burns me,stabbing pain and burning of 350 pellets in your leg,making it hard to anything.then you would know how happy I am for all of the people who will get some help with their medical problems.I hope the world learns to act in compassion and love,to not punish people for wanting to live.TRULY Kennybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:38 AM

all cant be taken...

its not that there are no good guys out there because there are!
and no not all are taken but they are however gay sooooofrown :cry:
I'm not gay and I'm a good guybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:14 AM
The truth is women chase after men who play games because they think,this guy what is up?I must get his attention,why is he not all over me?Nice guys may finish last but at least,we know we are nicebrokenheart bigsmile TRULY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:10 AM
Theres some of us left,we just can't seem to find women like you where I'm from.I grew tired with games too.I think people are afraid of being hurt and so they play games[or they are jerks]to try to put up walls.If a person can't be honest with them selves,how can they be with others.If you want games buy a 360 or ps3.I hope you find whatever your looking for and that it is game free.TRULY Kennybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:23 PM
All concordance's aren't the same that is why I use the book most of the time Email me some tome I love to talk[type]religion.TRULY Kennybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:13 PM
Most people have never heard the word Elohim,it is good to know I'm not the only one who studies in the original word,new translations loose much of the true meaning.Do you use a Strongs Exhaustive Concordance?The book or on computer?bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:52 AM
Anytime you want to ask me a question about my home taught,understanding of the word send me a Email about your question and I will post what I think.I don't know every thing but I do live in the word.Try Shepherds Chapel Network,online or on TV.He is the only TV guy I trust.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile TRULY Kenny:smile: :smile:

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:33 AM
Jesus was quoting the old test.,while on the cross if you want the # where you can find it Email me or post it.I am well versed on the Bible and love to share the word or God.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:29 AM
Go to my account,click settings and it will show you what you want:smile: :smile:

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:25 AM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Fri 12/14/07 11:26 AM
Good luck,my friend logged on with my computer and know I must use firefox[not IE] or else it logs me on as him.I have removed my cookies and it still does it.Try to contact them with one of the links on the bottom of the page or the feed back link at the top.Good luck with your boy friend.I was scared to look up because my EX was so jealous,I wasn't aloud to have friends,when I did it was bad.sad so good luck in all that you do.

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:53 AM
I do think most people only care about looks,but not all.I'm not the slim type of guy,but I have a many close female friends,they know my heart.I know most women my think with there 'kitty' and not there heart.I have been lucky to find women who see all of me not my just my outside.And after getting shot and needing crutches it is harder.But anyone who can't see your heart is not worth your time.I don't know you but I do know a lot of women.I will never say I understand women,but I do have some insight into them.If you want to talk[type] about women Email me.I also have friends who come over and they are sweet girls,you could ask them a few things.The bottom line is anyone who says they only care about looks is either a liar,insecure or in denial and are most likely hurting inside.Everyone wants to find true love,even if they they cant see it.I am sure your a nice guy[right?]but you need to express it better.Good luck in life and love,thank God above,know in your heart you act in love.Thing always work out one way or the other.Just be true and you will find that special someone.I have been looking for 6 years and I know I will find her,so will you.TRULY Kenny:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: happy happy happy happy happy

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Thu 12/13/07 03:58 PM
I don't just want sex,I could have that often,I was just a few minutes ago force to grab her[no name needed] hands and tell her no she keep on it.Putting her hands up my shirt,grabbing me and more.YES,I wanted to say OK,but I want something more that a regular fc#* and I felt bad for not even playing around.I want faithfulness,after that it' more than great.It is hard to stand my ground.I am afraid I hurt her feelings.But I need more than a attraction,I need a emotional closeness and the knowledge that this person wants to be with me,not everybody.I respect myself and others.I can't be a slut,I have been told it is great but thats OK.I really would have liked to let things go as far as she wanted,but I want to be the only one.I don't want to be on a list,not even at the top.So no,I don't think all men just want sex.The problem is many men do and women tend to chose them first,then they seem to hate men and want to hurt them.I will say not all of any thing is bad and men are jerks so woman don't get mad.I love shagging and after I find the right one I have some years to make up for.But I know at least some guys are just after one thing,were just not them thats all.Hopefully we find a good woman before we become jaded and hateful too.I am pretty sure that will not happen to us[????].Why do women say they need to be romanced and yet never think a man needs to be romanced?Why does a woman need to be in the mood?Yet they never think a man needs to be in the the mood.Yes we men tend to act with less emotion than most women.But that doesn't mean none of us act with our hearts.All of anything how can that be?Women and men act with out any consideration for who ever,we need to respect our selves and others in all that we do.TRULY Kenny:smile: brokenheart flowerforyou bigsmile :smile: :smile: :smile:

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:44 AM
I have typed with some cool girls on this site,I'm sure if you look a little more you will find a good one[or 2].Try to make the first move.I hope we all find what were looking for.Have you tried the mutual match search?My problem is all the good ones seem to be to far away.My friend just moved out of state to go live with a girl he meet online,so it can happen.Just be your self,not who you think they want you to be.I am not the best to listen to,I have been single for way to long my self.Posting is a good way to be seen also.When you share on a post it can help others know what your about.As for me I want to be good to all.I want all to find and keep love in there heart.If we can be good to others we have a better chance others will be good to us.Besides I enjoy kindness.I hope many women see your post and contact you.I know i would like to find love,but a friend to enjoy when your looking never hurts.HEY GIRLS,Email him send him some love,show him this site has a lot of sweet,hot and kind women on it.SHOW HIM SOME LOVE PLEASE.I wish you luck man.TRULY Kennybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:24 AM
Good morning?I hope everyone has a great day.Good luck in all things.TRUELY Kenny:smile: :smile: bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:36 PM
Jesus was born to a woman who was of 2 of 12 tribes OF ISRAEL.He was called teacher or rabbi .There are 2 geneologys of Jesus in the Bible,one is not as acurate because it list Josoph as his father.The 2 lines he is from are Judah and Israel.They are the ones people think of as JEWs.Because the other 10 were taken by Assyrians AS SLAVES.Then latter when freed,200,000 at one time[HISTORICLY] some helped settle what we call Syria.The rest went over ........I have to finish this latter....company,got to go you can find this all oneline or on scn.com

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:09 PM
Hi,welcome and I hope you find whatever your looking for.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile