Community > Posts By > Brad

Brad's photo
Thu 06/09/11 07:08 PM
Edited by Brad on Thu 06/09/11 07:09 PM

Put piks of my tats on my profile :)

makes me want to move to England now. :)

flowerforyou glasses pitchfork

Brad's photo
Wed 06/08/11 08:33 PM

they are addictive
Yes they are...

isnt it wierd how you get just one...

and than you want a hundred!!

maybe not a hundred for me but i do want more

Brad's photo
Wed 06/08/11 05:26 AM
they are addictive

Brad's photo
Sun 06/05/11 05:48 PM

For 200 an hour there better be strippers and I want a happy ending.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

what can i say? i want the most for my money

Brad's photo
Sun 06/05/11 12:04 PM
For 200 an hour there better be strippers and I want a happy ending.

Brad's photo
Sat 06/04/11 12:07 PM
I was thinking along the same lines, just trying to make it look good. I had another pic that I like now i cant find it.

Brad's photo
Thu 06/02/11 09:02 PM
Edited by Brad on Thu 06/02/11 09:03 PM
I am trying to combine these 3 into one big back piece just havent figured out how to do it yet.

This is my lower leg tat.

Brad's photo
Thu 06/02/11 06:40 PM
dont worry i have number 1 covered for everyone. lol

Brad's photo
Thu 05/26/11 07:16 PM

I saw this online today. It says it perfectly.....

1. You Get Off: He's confident in bed. He knows what he's doing ... and if he doesn't by then, well, then he's hopeless and you don't have to waste your time trying to teach him.

2. He Knows Cool Stuff You Never Heard Of: Generation gaps can be a good thing culture-wise. He can introduce you to music and movies that are totally awesome classics.

3. He's Super Supportive: He's got a career and is secure in his work life, so he’s totally supportive of your ambitions. And probs full of good advice! Not to mention the quarter-life crisis is kinda like the mid-life one.

4. Someone Has Already "Fixed Him Up": That relationship didn’t work out. And now you can reap the benefits of nice shoes and hand towels in the bathroom.

5. He Doesn't Stay Out Late: He might be a ladies' man, but after a certain age, he's not out on the prowl every night in da club lookin' for a fresh piece. He just wants to hang with you.

6. He Knows Himself: Nobody's perfect, and by now, he understands his main foibles. So, he can even communicate them to you to prevent friction.

7. You're The Pretty One: It's shallow, but it's always nice to feel extra sexy.
8. He Doesn't Want To Be Alone: He's already hit that point when men realize they don't want to be all by themselves. Even if they intend to stay confirmed bachelors, they still want company.

9. Salt N' Pepper Hair: So hot. Sure, not every middle-aged guy has got it, but it certainly ups your chances.

10. No More Going Dutch: There won’t be that awkward pause when the check comes; he'll always take it because a man of his years makes more money. You won't even feel the slightest bit guilty.

11. He Is Going To Be This Rad Forever: Some peeps just lose their lust for life at a certain age, but your dude has still got it! He can not only keep up with your young butt, but he piques your interest. You know for sure that time doesn't slow him down. He's always willing to try new things. He's not going to turn into some couch potato all of a sudden. In another 20 years, he’ll still be l-i-v-i-n'.

ok I am 34 and I can fit alot of these. Not all But quit a few of them. Plus I cook.

Brad's photo
Thu 05/26/11 07:12 PM
keep reading the article. It even states that troops HAVE found small descarded or improperly destroyed material. sounds like a contradiction to me. We cant find any, but troops are finding material. got to love the government.

I know materials have been found. We locked down our FOB for full chemical containment.

Brad's photo
Thu 05/26/11 04:00 PM
now i didnt say ALL big comapnie hell GE should be draged through broken glass, but not all companies are like GE. Plus GE is Obamas buddy.

Brad's photo
Thu 05/26/11 03:57 PM

The money I earn is mine, I think it's tyrannical for the government to label tax cuts as "budget deficit". It also shows a distinct lack of real world knowledge to think that you can look at one set of numbers and understand the economy. How much did the Bush tax cuts (when do they stop being cuts and become just "taxes"? Seriously, in 50 years are we still going to judge our current tax rate in terms of Clinton Era high tax rates?) stimulate the economy? How did other policies effect the economy? Economic growth happens most quickly during a period of low taxation as proven repeatedly throughout our countries history.

But now I must ask, since Obama LIED to you and has continued the war in Iraq, stepped up the war in Afghanistan and started a new (and truly illegal) war in Libya, when will he receive some of your blame?
Your job is supported by roads and infrastructure paid for collectivly by all.

If it were not for taxes you wouldnt have a road to drive on.
or a car that is safe to drive or food safe to eat.

sure I blame Obama the dems are almost as sold out as the republicans.

But lets be honest about the wars.

Libya is a limited engagement with alot of world support.

Iraq is an occupation to steal the oil basd on a mountian of lies.

Cheneys former company Halliburton enriched themselves on your tax dollars.

In my dreams I actualy thought Cheney and his sock puppet bush would be on trial for war crimes.

Pellosi took over as speaker of the house and took impeachment off the table.

Probably why most libs are loseing it for the dems but sure wont vote republican.

What a trap short of revelution we wont have change.

I dont expect the criminals to impeach themselves.

Damn sure dont know why I dont leave this country at this point could be my sweet job that allows me to do the things I enjoy on my off time. I may live to regret staying here unfortunatly I have roots and family in place.

having spent time in Iraq while in the Army your one point really PISSES ME OFF. We have video ( thanks to the whole lets let the media see everything we do ) of truck loads of crap being moved around the country. Over half the country is desert so just throw a rock and find a good spot to dig to hide anything. We DID find some of his WMD material that got left behind. Hell we found enough Anthrax alone to kill half our country and it would all fit on a carry-on. People get all pissy because ya Bush didnt find the motherload of WMD's, but start doing research, Sadam pretty much told NATO to go F ourselves by not following the sactions that were laid out to him and was hiding and selling his chemicals. He was killing his own people with the stuff, so if he didnt have any HOW THE HELL CAN HE USE IT THAN? Jump off your wagon and think for yourself, but first find out the WHOLE story and know that a lot of the soldiers that are and were over there ( including me ) would do it again and DO beleive we are there for the right reasons. Everyone screams oil. Look at our own oil companies for the reason we are paying so much for oil. Hell one company stop production for 3 days just to not make as much gas. If we were over there for oil we would be swimming in the crap.

Brad's photo
Thu 05/26/11 03:47 PM
let us think about this. If you are rich ( which I am not ) and you own a bussiness, if you are paying 80% of your profits to taxes are you really going to make more jobs to pay more taxes? I wouldnt. I would shut the bussiness down to save money. Everyone complains about tax cuts for the rich, when it is the rich unfortunatly that make the jobs. A poor man invintes something and starts a company, becomes rich and hires people to work in it. I dont know about you but I have NEVER worked for a poor man.

Brad's photo
Thu 05/26/11 03:41 PM

Awesome! laugh

No evidence. No corroboration. Just one racist woman who assaulted a police officer's word and you are foaming at the mouth. Oh! But it's not racism! Oh NO! You just want peace in the Middle East, right? laugh Is it a problem that every freaking country over there is in turmoil, exempt for this tiny fly speck of a country? No! That's the Jews err...Israel's fault! Does the fact that there wasn't peace there before Israel existed matter? No, of course not! laugh

Why should we support Israel? They are the only democracy in the Middle East. They are the only Middle Eastern country where diversity of religion is actually embraced, Muslims have more freedom in Israel than in any Muslim nation. They are the only Middle Eastern country whose major exports aren't oil, terrorism or drugs. They do our dirty work for us, like taking out Nuclear Reactors of rogue nations. And they are a target for an ongoing war of Arabs vs Jews that has been going on since the turn of the last century.

true but coming from the military and having spend time in Isreal. One of the biggest reasons we support them is they allow us to do things that dont happen, in countries we shouldnt be in AND they take the blame for it happening. This has happened many times and will happen again and again. Plus, they are a good people that are just coming into thier own. They have only been a country of their own for what 40 or 50 years?

Brad's photo
Wed 05/25/11 07:52 PM
well i will cook dinner if they come here

Brad's photo
Wed 05/25/11 06:33 PM
hello and welcome.

Brad's photo
Wed 05/25/11 06:17 PM
who likes a well behaved woman?
i like'em a little roudy

Brad's photo
Wed 05/25/11 06:02 PM
A man's only as old as the woman he feels. Groucho Marx

Brad's photo
Wed 05/25/11 06:01 PM
Edited by Brad on Wed 05/25/11 06:01 PM
“I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was "You'll never find anyone like me again!" I'm thinking, "I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you."”

dont know who said it but cracked me up

Brad's photo
Wed 05/25/11 03:30 PM
welcome back

hmmmmmm spankings going around?

Previous 1