Community > Posts By > Aristiota

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:04 PM
beautifully written. Good Job:heart:

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:10 PM
My aunt sent that to me but I asked her to re-send it closer to Christday. I'll forget before then. but I'm happy to see it going around :)

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:47 PM
it's probably freaking her out that she rushed into it & needs some time tothink it through or already has and has come to this decision. It happens. Sometimes attraction beats the reality. Hang in there. She might come around but until then date other girls and see if you can meet someone who is aligned with how you pace yourself & with what you want. Good Luck! Hang in there!! :)

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:36 PM
I only get sick off of sinus infections. You need antibiotics & heavy duty allergy decongestants (NOT over the counter). Go to another doctor & get those. You can't fight this on your own...it can lead to bronchitis. So go to another doctor & get it diagnosed right or call your doctor and demand another prescription without having to see him. I'm sorry you feel bad and I hope you feel better.

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:22 PM
ha!laugh

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:06 PM
Welcome! This is a great, friendly place. Can I ask why you keep your hair so long?

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 08:52 PM
Fresh Mountain Air - I have a few eggs. I'll trade you some eggs for some potatoe chips - the low carb diet leaves me hungry :P

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 06:46 PM
YAY :> I hope to find that soon :) Congrats!bigsmile

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 04:18 AM
I think you need to stop trying to attract attention to yourself because you'll end increasing the wrong type of men trying to hit you up. You're young & beautiful - don't rush into this! There are a lot of creeps out there so be careful.

no photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:46 PM
sorry Mary. It is very beautifully written though. Good Job

no photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:27 PM
lol do you really want to take that chance? Go for the cereal or popcorn instead.

no photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:15 PM
how come no picture? Pictures are a great way to match personality with profile :) And welcome!

no photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:07 PM
I haven't found yet except meeting new people but even still you can't "rush" into date nights & having to meet that one person you can call your partner. Just hang in there and use the time to enjoy what you might not have time to enjoy once you meet someone.

no photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:04 PM
I dance around my house in my favorite under-roos and do little toss the hair over my shoulder poses in the mirror lol.

no photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:48 PM
even when you lose someone who does you wrong, you still go on every day 1/2 expecting them to want you back and 1/2 not knowing what would happen if they came back into your life. I still think of a lot of ex's every now and then and wonder what they are doing and if my next guy will match up to the good in them, etc.

My mom is in another state and I only get to see her once a year! Can't tell you how heartbreaking that is for me.

Hang in there -you definitely aren't alone. <3

no photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:23 PM
The Book "He's Just Not That Into You" is such a great book. I don't waste time on random callers or those who don't like to talk on the phone anymore...they're just playas. Get yourself a good guy & next time he calls play Toni Braxton's "Hit The Freeway" song for him. drinker

1 3 Next