DemonicNightAngel's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:26 PM
LOL.....wonder what he'll think of that.....laugh

Fri 02/29/08 07:20 PM

gas prices here in N.C. has got me down big time!! dang.. 3.19 a gal.

I'm in the state below you, but apparently quite a difference in gas prices. $3.05 in some places, and you can get it for $2.97 in others

Fri 02/29/08 02:07 PM
Right, you have to find the right outlet in which to put those words, perferably not in a negative way.

Fri 02/29/08 02:03 PM
lol poor kid

Fri 02/29/08 02:03 PM
lol poor kid

Fri 02/29/08 01:59 PM
that's a possibility. Some do not know the difference between a debate and arguing

Fri 02/29/08 01:54 PM

that's another thing i want people to understand. i'm skinny and trust me...it's not any easier. if you ever want to debate...let me know. i can respect others point and have a healthy debate at the same time. i like to debate because i usuallu learn something from the other side...even if it's just an understanding of them

Same to you! I'm always up for a healthy debate.

Fri 02/29/08 01:47 PM

back on soap box for a second

it's not even just about religion. people judge others based on if they are skinny, big, short, tall, whatever. Nothing wrong with having what you like and believe but there is something wrong with putting people down just because it's different

ohwell

Sadly, that's just the way some are raised to be. Not to mention that society shows that you're supposed to be under a size 12, or you're fat. People idiolize models instead of real individuals. However, it's just plain rude for a person to come up to you and start telling you about you need to go on a diet, or how you're not very pretty because that's just their opinion. Opinions are like a**holes everyone's got one. Sadly, some can really hurt a person. People just need to be more polite to society.

Fri 02/29/08 01:42 PM

because for some reasons some people believe their religion is the religion or some crap.grumble

i have a firm belief in what i believe in but i wouldn't sit there and judge others

as long as no one is hurt or illegal...why can't people have there own beliefs. unless a religion is based on science and can't be proven everytime...religion is faith

I can't see air but i know it exists.

everyone should believe in something and shouldn't be condemned based on a select few radicals or because it's different

ty for your imput. nice when people can actually answer posts and not push things aside. there is nothing wrong with debate as long as all parties can agree to disagree and walk away after. debates don't need put downs or judgements. arguments do

Well to be honest, that's the reason why I don't talk about religon with others. My beliefs, or lack of, is no one's concern but my own. If I wished to be condemned I would have a T-Shirt made up saying to do so.

I'll debate religion with a person until the sun goes down, as long as that's what it stays as is a debate. I've had my share of "this is the way it is" crap shoved down my throat for a lifetime.

Fri 02/29/08 01:29 PM
because for some reasons some people believe their religion is the religion or some crap.grumble

Tue 02/26/08 05:20 PM
You don't wanna know about my dreams. They're a little too Rated R for this place...hehehe

Sun 02/24/08 07:07 AM

You know its a damn shame i can't bring my self to munch some carpet cause i swear if my luck keeps getting bad with men! i wish i could go les....but i like sausage to much haha

LOL.....there isn't much luck in that category. Trust me, I am bi and well I am still single.....don't give up though, you'll find the guy for you

Sat 02/23/08 09:45 PM
I've been drinin Tattoo Rum since 8pm and woooo the bottle is almost gone.

Sat 02/23/08 09:36 PM
laugh drinker

Sat 02/23/08 09:35 PM
laugh that's great

Tue 02/19/08 02:44 PM
Edited by DemonicNightAngel on Tue 02/19/08 02:45 PM
Hahah if I were to name all of mine, we'd be here for awhile. The worst one I had was back in 2004. I was working at Quiznos Subs, and well I cut my thumb and ring finger on a meat slicer. My entire thumb nail was cut off as well as a some meat. A small cut happened on my ring finger. Had to be sent to outpatient er. My thumb wouldn't stop bleeding lol. Drs had to use this stuff called surgiseal and well, they had to change it every other day. I was out of work for almost two months because my hand was bandaged up and couldn't get it wet, use it or anything.

Sun 02/17/08 09:19 AM

There - now the headline caught ya, has ANYONE ever talked to anyone on here, or is it just me?? happy

Yep, ya caught me....guilty as charged.....

Talked to them outside of the site? Yes I have, didn't work out and movin on...good luck

Sun 02/17/08 09:05 AM

yes....and a man just needs a cat in the bedroom to meow.....purrr...and love him in return.....

LOL well that just proved that men are a lot easier to please than women

Sun 02/17/08 09:04 AM

Well it goes to the point that - Would you go up to a complete stranger in a bar that you aren't attracted to whatsoever, and flirt with them? Really, attraction is usually first visually, second mentally, third emotionally. You just can't do it backwards and have it work out, well, unless you're sadistic and like failing relationships.

Hey, maybe I like adding another tally mark to the "Ain't gonna happen" section in my notebook:tongue: laugh

Sun 02/17/08 09:01 AM

well i guess the world will never end.lol

Man that's just wrong, eventually women will make logical decisions, not have mood swings, and not change their mind 150 times about 1 thing in a day. I mean really, it could happen right? Well, maybe you're right then, nevermind.

I make logical decisions, thank you very much!!! :tongue: I don't have those monthly mood swings...mine come and go as they please hahah.....and once my mind is made up it rarely changes.