DemonicNightAngel's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:11 PM
lol drama is a fun spectator sport laugh

Sat 03/01/08 05:04 PM
lol drinking....

try mixing strawberry daquri mix with peach schnaupps and vodka (regular, peach or strawberry, whatever your preference is cause all are great) add ice and blend.......freakin great!

Sat 03/01/08 05:00 PM

I think too many people use it as a form of birth control. I'm divided on it. like I said...my son is a product of a date rape and I can't imagine not having him in my life. I was torn between abortion, adoption and keeping him. I felt for me at the time - I needed to keep him.

your right a lot of teenages her are using aortion as a contrapcetive. abortions arnt good for the body, i think you can only have 3 in your life, and you can get problems conceiving if you had a abortion

Considering the procedure is 400+ dollars to perform, I would not think alot of teens are using it as a form of birth control. No government money is used for abortions, it is all the girls responsibility to pay for it. Not saying that they are not getting them but it is not that easy to come up with 400+ dollars.

Yes there can be complications from having them.

you would be surprised

In my life I have come across 5 girls who have had more than three abortions. None of them were older than 17.

Sat 03/01/08 04:57 PM
I still do all the things I did as a kid, only difference is now that I have to go to work as well. I'm collecting the old cartoons as we speak. I've got Rocky & Bullwinkle, they just came out with a season of The Smurfs and I am SOOOOOO going to get that!!! I think I saw Alf somewhere, gotta get that. I still sleep with a stuffed animal (hey, I'm single and my bed is big, back off, lol) and laugh until I cry.

I believe you're only as old as you make yourself feel.

Sat 03/01/08 04:51 PM
Okay, well this is just the way my mind works on things. I always look at the pro's and con's.

I don't believe you should kill an innocent child, however why bring a child into the world as we know it today?

On the other perspective of it, there are so many people out there who would be really good parents, but can not carry, or get a woman pregnant. That's extremely sad, and I would rather hear a woman giving a child up for adoption so the child could have a better life then just not giving it a chance at all. That child could be the next Winson Churchill for all we know. However, it could also be the next Adolph Hitler so there's the other side of the fence.

Also, it's the womans right to decide to cary or not, but if she's using it as a form of birth control, well then she really needs to learn to keep her legs closed or use protection. Yes, protection isn't always 100% effective, but it's better than going in without any. As for rape, yes it may be hard for someone to look at that child, but that isn't that childs fault. It shouldn't be punished for the mistake that it's sperm donor did.

Finally, there are men out there in this world that would love to have the child, but are never given a chance. Of course there's men who won't even accept the fact that they knocked some woman up, but there's always that side. Most people forget that there are also dead beat moms as well as dead beat daddys. I know a man who has full custody of his kids because his ex girlfriend is insane and wasn't taking care of her children.

People think too much on this topic, and it will be one that will never be 100% agreed on across the board. I think the couple who created the child should weight the pros and cons before making the ultimate decision to abort an innocent child.

Like I said, this is just MY opinion. Don't come harrassing me because you don't agree.

Sat 03/01/08 04:14 PM
awwww, poor thing

Sat 03/01/08 04:12 PM
Why would you put that to test anyway? I mean I know some people get off on pain, but there's a breaking point in there somewhere

Sat 03/01/08 04:03 PM
had quite a few on my car, but one that sticks in my head at the moment is

"Such a nice day, please don't f*%k it up!"

Sat 03/01/08 08:48 AM
laugh laugh laugh

I'll have to remember that one to tell my little sister

Fri 02/29/08 10:51 PM
laugh that's funny

Fri 02/29/08 08:35 PM
Apparently Cracker Barrel sells some of their things. My best friend bought me a Boris and Natasha DVd....an hour of the best show in the world. There's also one with Rocky and Bullwinkle on it. Peabody and Sherman, and of course you can't forget Dudley Doright.....ahhhh those were the days.

That makes me remember The Smurfs, ALF

Fri 02/29/08 08:26 PM

when getting up on saturday was the best thing ever? now it's just another day for catching up? lol

welcome to adulthood...not so great now that you're here huh...grumble drinker

LOL funny that you mention that...was just having a conversation with my mom about that earlier. I wouldn't go back to being a kid for anything in this world, but I wish all my bills could get paid without me having to break my back at work day in and out

Fri 02/29/08 08:23 PM

flowerforyou I still watch Saturday morning cartoons when I manage to wake up that early. drinker

Sat morning cartoons aren't as good as they were when I was growing up.

Fri 02/29/08 08:20 PM
Saturday is my day of resting...so I can get drunk that night hahahadrinker

Fri 02/29/08 08:17 PM
'ello!

Fri 02/29/08 07:59 PM
She really went over and beyond, but in a way I can kind of understand. The phone company here has a letter out where the magazines once were stating that with MERCA and FLU and other virus' going on at the moment, they won't be having any magazines for anyone to share at the moment. They also have hand sanatizer everywhere for anyone to use as their pleasure.

Money is really dirty, but how in the world could she pin point who it was that got her sick? If she did sue, she'd probably win anyway, I mean come on, a woman sued McDonalds for getting burned with coffee, so anything is possible.

Fri 02/29/08 07:51 PM
laugh laugh

Fri 02/29/08 07:47 PM
Edited by DemonicNightAngel on Fri 02/29/08 07:48 PM
King Diamond-Give Me Your Soul Please

Fri 02/29/08 07:43 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Fri 02/29/08 07:27 PM