DemonicNightAngel's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:25 PM

lol Romeo looks can be decieving. Someone said earlier that I don't look demonic.....so anything is possible

and Sharp....yes honey you sure do. Is betty enjoying your carressing her bottom?
idk, the hat makes you look like you belong in those gangster movies, where as me... my eyes could melt the meanest of hearts with just a puppy dog look.

laugh Whattaya talkin about?

sorry, couldn't resist

Sat 03/01/08 08:22 PM

Well, Fairy, Bond, Demonic, have a good evening ladies, i'm off to an evening of fun and adventures, see everyone later.

later romeo, keep the ladies entertained, keep the drinks flowing, cdaddy said put it on his tab so laugh laugh drinker smokin bigsmile

g'night sharp!

Sat 03/01/08 08:17 PM

I am a preacher's son and the church congregation always commented on this one I had on my truck; "Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an @sshole!"laugh

laugh I have seen that somewhere

Sat 03/01/08 08:14 PM
lol Romeo looks can be decieving. Someone said earlier that I don't look demonic.....so anything is possible

and Sharp....yes honey you sure do. Is betty enjoying your carressing her bottom?

Sat 03/01/08 08:10 PM

Pssst, Hey Bond, betty wants to borrow your whip, I mean long as ya aint usin it or nothinbigsmile

Sure betty can borrow it. I get to watch. hehehe

wow....kinky

Sat 03/01/08 08:08 PM

she sure does sharp, i think i just might lose all control and go after her... try to help keep me containedhappy
laugh laugh laugh laugh Yep, hang with me bro, i'll keep ya out of troubledrinker bigsmile

WHATEVER I SEE TROUBLE WITH YOU TWO A MILE AWAY!!laugh

well that's because men=trouble laugh
i resemble that remarklaugh

lol hey doll, I'm just speakin the truth here laugh

Sat 03/01/08 08:07 PM

she sure does sharp, i think i just might lose all control and go after her... try to help keep me containedhappy
laugh laugh laugh laugh Yep, hang with me bro, i'll keep ya out of troubledrinker bigsmile

SHHHHH They don't need to know that women can cause troble as well (cause shhhh so can I)

EXACTLY!!! (although I have done my fair share of trouble causing, shh dont tell anyone! lol)

hmmm dunno why it didnt show up the first time...wel shall try again....

Men don't need to know that women cause trouble as well (cause shhhhh I do my share of trouble making as well) laugh

Sat 03/01/08 08:05 PM

SHHHHH They don't need to know that women can cause troble as well (cause shhhh so can I)

EXACTLY!!! (although I have done my fair share of trouble causing, shh dont tell anyone! lol)

Sat 03/01/08 08:03 PM

Sat 03/01/08 07:57 PM
laugh

Sat 03/01/08 07:55 PM

laugh hello demon i am just the humble bartender in this joint, if ya wanna drink then just ask, and tmbond, u can fill in for bad anytime, just dont tell her...:tongue:
laugh another round bartender, bond got all spiffied uplaugh

she does clean up nice though doesn't she

WOAH, you said that and now she's wearing next to nothing!!!!

Sat 03/01/08 07:54 PM

well pretty sure wasn't melaugh laugh its about the same around here, just new ownership of the mall and a couple more shops here

LOL no wasn't you....he was two years older than me :tongue:

Sat 03/01/08 07:53 PM

Drink up everyone. It might be a long, hot night. drinker

laugh I've been drinking since 7 so I'm ahead of the game!!

Sat 03/01/08 07:52 PM

really?? i work in westminster

yep, we moved from there to here 8 years ago..lived in Westminster and dated a guy from Taneytown lol

Sat 03/01/08 07:51 PM

Don't leave demon. I might need help bigsmile

I tell Bad everything. You think I want to get in trouble.

I shall stick around then....hehelaugh

Sat 03/01/08 07:50 PM

laugh hello demon i am just the humble bartender in this joint, if ya wanna drink then just ask, and tmbond, u can fill in for bad anytime, just dont tell her...:tongue:

lol I'm quite simple....Wild Turkey and Coke....oh....Taneytown huh? I usef to live in Westminster

Sat 03/01/08 07:49 PM

Hey demondrinker I'm elmo, this is my main squeeze Betty, betty this is demon, say hello betty, drinker bigsmile

LMAO hello Betty and Elmo laugh

Sat 03/01/08 07:49 PM

lol I'm not sure if I should get excited from the topic right now or just back away quietly

Oh just do what I do watch and jump in when they least expect it!!laugh

The sneak attack....very nicedrinker

Sat 03/01/08 07:45 PM
lol I'm not sure if I should get excited from the topic right now or just back away quietly

Sat 03/01/08 07:44 PM

flowerforyou When a girl cooks for me like my mom did, thats pretty significant to me.flowerforyou

lol so what do you want me to cook for ya, Mirror?