DemonicNightAngel's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:36 PM
what movie are you "watching"?

Sat 03/01/08 10:35 PM
It gets fun, but I'm trying not to get too morbid, but afraid my imagination will go there soon enough :smile:

Laughing from above me, he clamps my nose, making it unable to breathe. As I open my mouth to catch my first breath, quickly releases my nose, and with one hand forces my jaw to remain open while grabbing my tounge with the other. Fixing it with the pliars he used to rip off my fingernails, he grabs his a knife out of his back pocket. Quickly he slices straight through my tounge, cutting it off completly. Although I've no fingernails, I'm quite happy I've sill got fingers that were able to untie me from the bonds of the tree. Pushing him off me, I sit up and spit the sweet nectar from my mouth right into his face.

Lose your other eye

Sat 03/01/08 10:23 PM
oh yeah, I can intoxicate a man so well they kill over laugh

Oh, just dandy, and yourself?

Sat 03/01/08 10:19 PM
I aim to please :smile:

Grabbing a pair of pliars, he creeps his way up to my bound hands. Grabbing the hand I've lost my pinky to, he slowly begins to rip off my fingernails. One by one, until the hand is done. Slowly he drops that hand, only to pick up the other and do in the same fashion. Writhing in pain, I am glad I have my tounge, as I bite down on it to handle the pain.

Lose your tounge

Sat 03/01/08 10:12 PM
LOL I can handle it very well.

Sat 03/01/08 10:11 PM
well in my defense I am playing by myself....lol

promise it will get better...hopefully lol

As soon as I get my balance, I am soon pushed head first into the jagged rock. Three times, hard as possible my head was thrusted into it. Falling onto my knees, I could feel the warm liquid trickle down my face. He laughs, and kicks me once in the small of my back, causing me to fall completly. Unable to fight, I feel him slowly tying my arms to a nearby tree. He does the same in fashion with my feet. Turning away for only a second, he returns with saw in hand. Grabbing a foot he begins sawing until it's completly off. Screaming with all of me, I am glad that I've got those vocal cords (hey, I'm reaching for a part here.) in hopes that someone will hear my screams.

Losing your fingernails

Sat 03/01/08 10:04 PM
Well I started off by making my own mixed drink.

It had in it

Peach vodka
Peach Schnaupps
Peach daquri mix
Ice

then I decided to mix in some Strawberry mix into it.

Now both are gone and I'm drinking Wild Turkey Rare Breed and Coke

Sat 03/01/08 10:01 PM
LOL you only assume I can do better. Must've looked at my profile, or at least based on what I've wrote that I like to write.......on I go once again.

What the heck, I will lose the pinky anyway.....

Screaming in agony from the loss of my pinky, I am thankful that I've still got a full functioning hand at my use. Slowly I attempt to get back up to my feet.

The person below (which will be me most likely) lose the foot

Sat 03/01/08 09:57 PM
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Sat 03/01/08 09:56 PM
I could conga, but you'd never see it.

Sat 03/01/08 09:55 PM
lol I am determined to get this until I get it right, darnit!!!

Feeling the blood trickle down the side of my neck from the loss of my right ear, I am awful glad that I've got my feet. While attempting to stand up, I lose balance and fall back onto a massive rock.

A jagged part of the rock hits my hand, and I lose a pinky

Sat 03/01/08 09:51 PM
Edited by DemonicNightAngel on Sat 03/01/08 09:52 PM
how not so...you said to tell the part they lost...I did, the ear

well I suppose not......oopsies

Sat 03/01/08 09:50 PM
not much to keep anyone entertained in here at the moment, except for this drunk chick

Sat 03/01/08 09:49 PM
Well, your name don't scare me at all. But then again you've probably noticed that by now.

Sat 03/01/08 09:48 PM
LOL ok well we will just pretend that I made the left eye go and forget about that whole right eye crap.

And off we go again....

As he pulls out my eye with what once was a rust covered knife, I scream but, and glad I've got the other eye so I can see some of what's around me. While I jump towards him to attack, he pushes me against the door. He opens my door, and pushes me out of it, which causes my right ear to be jammed along the side of the door, causing it to rip as I fall onto the ground

Sat 03/01/08 09:42 PM
and like my name is any better by the way :tongue:

Sat 03/01/08 09:42 PM
lol so I gotta play alone? wow ok

Sat 03/01/08 09:40 PM
LOL well it looks as if I've no one to play with

Sat 03/01/08 09:39 PM

By all means, this little foray was quite the spectacle.

yes, well......I aim to please

Sat 03/01/08 09:38 PM
LOL I am trying, but for awhile I would have been double posting

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25