Community > Posts By > sleepin_time

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:54 PM
There was a group of people out at a bar 1 night and it was getting late, so they decided to leave. In the group was all guys but there was 1 girl (the sister of 1 of the guys). They called a taxi and so all decided to hop in but the girl said she needed to go back in the club because she left her jacket in there.

10 minutes later and the girl still hadnt come back out. The taxi fare was rolling along and the guys went inside to get her. The bouncer said that the bar was closed and wouldnt let them in. So the guys and the bouncers got in a fight. The guys beat them up and entered the bar.

They saw the girl tied up on the bar, both arms and legs. Her pants were at her ankles and she was on her back. The barman was licking the girl out. The guys were held back by the other bouncers inside.

The group of guys said they were going to call the cops on the barman. The barman said "the cops can’t do anything about it". The guy said "why not?". And the barman says "They can’t do anything because I’ve got a Liqour License"

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:37 PM

Strong words Sleep...strong words....

jus remember life is pain so toughin up and deal some back

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:36 PM

grilled or poached salmon that i just caught, with rice pilaf, morrel mushrooms and wild asperagus please??? i'll give you an extra salmon for your trouble, yes, i pinboned them too.... 15 lbs okay?
\
that would be better with wasbi and bacon wrapped asperagus with the rice and yes this cow boy can cook almost anything and i hate fast food

man that sounds awesome, never thought about that.

even better when you put a carmel sauce over the top

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:35 PM

^^

Three is nowhere near enough to be ok with...

how about enough to take out about......70% of the worlds population?

one man can change the world with enough ammunition

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:33 PM

i'll bring the paper plateslaugh
what about the dixe cups for the wine?

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:30 PM

who's doin the dishes???

I'll wash if you dry.

thats the best so far

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:29 PM
sorry im in japan

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:26 PM

I cook and do dishes.

no i cook you do the dishes and if your lucky ill let you cook and ill do the dishes....if your lucky

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:26 PM

I cook and do dishes.

no i cook you do the dishes and if your lucky ill let you cook and ill do the dishes....if your lucky

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:25 PM

clay pidgeon time....dishes are done man, laugh laugh laugh

that sounds like fun

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:25 PM

Where is the fun in doing the dishes when I could be doing other fun thingsdevil
you got me there

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:23 PM
now wheres the fun in one of those high tech things?

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:21 PM
who's doin the dishes???

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:17 PM

grilled or poached salmon that i just caught, with rice pilaf, morrel mushrooms and wild asperagus please??? i'll give you an extra salmon for your trouble, yes, i pinboned them too.... 15 lbs okay?
\
that would be better with wasbi and bacon wrapped asperagus with the rice and yes this cow boy can cook almost anything and i hate fast food

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:57 PM
what do you want i think i could still cook i used to be right hand cook at the local country club

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:55 PM
trust me with dinner???

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:33 PM
i am a marine and i will say nuffin but the truth i came in and it changed a lot of things in my life but i hope you know how to save money and be broke at the same time that and the army will depoly for close to a year then extend you where and extend depolyment is 10 month extended

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:16 PM
plenty of bar fights theyre kinda fun drinker drinker drinker drinker

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:15 PM
well maybe you did i think i might have been a lil bit drunk before i got there was it good?

sleepin_time's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:10 PM
AM I EVER GONNA GET THAT BLOOD AND JACK ON THE ROCKS?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18