Community > Posts By > Kelly7717

Kelly7717's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:40 PM
http://www.fitnessandfreebies.com/diabetic/ this looks like a good place for recipes and what to buy when you shop. There were lots of desserts in there. Even has snacks and the amount you can have.

http://www.lifeclinic.com/whatsnew/cookbook/diabetescookbook.asp

http://www.dlife.com/dLife/do/recipe/ProcessRecipeSearch?category=Snacks
This one has a drop down menu when your looking for something specific.

I can see how this is a whole lifestyle change for you. I would find it hard to be this disciplined in eating. flowerforyou

Kelly7717's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:02 PM
Taste of Home magazine or web..
Inside are recipes from all over the US that people share..

There are usually 2 pages of diabetic exchange recipes in each issue. I never made any of these recipes because I like the regular recipes and tried many of them.

Kelly7717's photo
Sat 03/22/08 12:41 PM
I have avoided calls, asked them not to call, person I dated asked them not to call bottom line I cannot control what they do only what I do believe me they were all ended relationships when it happened which has been clear on my part however I dont get how I can be blunt or rude and someone still doesnt "get it" someone else is rude as well and they still refuse to "get it"

I realize this can cause a problem dating or new relationship its not fair to me either its rather annoying I even changed my house phone number but I cannot change my cell due to my work. The next and only step I would have is a legal one which would piss the guy off to unpredictable recourse coming back to me.

No matter what I pay the price for something im not doing.

Kelly7717's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:04 AM
Have 3 ex's that still call me ..

1. was over 15 yrs ago .. ran into him when i was out with a friend two years ago.. my platonic guy friend invited him to join us while i was thinking you dumb*** - the exs all time record was 53 calls in one day what a psycho babbling about how he loves me and wants to be with me again and get married.

NO! A guy I shortly dated (friend) went as far as telling him to stop calling last year and he still called. Last weekend he called again. So this guy I dated called him up and said she lives with me now stop calling knowing he would call his number back. So he put on his answering machine both our names and his last name and thanking everyone who attended our wedding. laugh This may not have been the right thing to do but he hasnt called since. ::fingers crossed::

2. Guy I lived with for a few years - calls to see if we can get back together. I will buy us a house, cars, anything you want lets get married. and the famous... I know you love me routine.

NO! There is a reason we are not together it didnt work then it will not work now. He calls every 6 to 8 months to see if i changed my mind.

3. Ex that calls asking for sex.

NO! Not ever going there again try your hand. click.

*An Ex is an ex for a reason usually a valid one not a minor one. The only ex I barely speak to is the ex husband regarding our son when decisions need to be made - medical, school, etc We have to agree or compromise in the best interests of our son.

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:15 PM
fake

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:11 PM
Soul Asylum - Runaway Train

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:08 PM
artist

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 11:51 AM
Personally I want to be my partners everything if that means being sexy sensual naughty flirtatious or even a vixen then so be it in the privacy of our relationship. Its nice to shock or suprise a partner and even better when its returned.

I think women want to know that they are his everything for life. If she feels that you will see a whole side she may have never shown a man before reserving it for the right one. Some women may have a relationship that gives them a percentage of satisfaction in the relationship and then there is the relationship that gives everything she could have ever asked for that is the difference between settling for above average relationship where your generally happy but there are unspoken things in the way and one that is mind blowing amazing that is just naturally unique and filled with love, trust, and fun.

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:53 AM
whoever he is lives closest to the equator... bigsmile

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:03 AM
Every piece of signed artwork in my house is contemporary abstract however I only believe one to be brilliant out of many pieces including a metal sculpture ... but everyone who visits like the decor in my home. It is uniquely my own style of decorating.

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 09:57 AM
glidden - grey ghost

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 09:31 AM
Jet - Shine on

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 09:25 AM
guiness
michelob golden draft light
lowenbrau

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:55 AM
fries

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:51 AM
holds the record for blowing the largest bubbalicious bubble

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:37 AM
sings carly simon songs in the shower :wink:

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:30 AM
Copier Salesman

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:28 AM
Matt Damon

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:21 AM
has angelic dreams and watches over everyone!

to above comment: laugh

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:15 AM
mikey likes it!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25