Community > Posts By > Kelly7717

Kelly7717's photo
Wed 03/26/08 05:52 PM
Crust
1 C Flour
1/4 C Brown Sugar
1/2 C Chopped Walnuts
1/2 C Melted Butter
Stir & Spread in 9 x 13 pan Bake 20 min at 350 degrees.
Stir after baking till crumbly put 2/3 mixture in pan & reserve 1/3 for the top.

2 Egg Whites
1 C Sugar
2 C Strawberries (fresh is best)
1 C Whipped Cream
Couple drops lemon juice

Beat whites,sugar,berries and lemon juice at high speed on mixer for 10 minutes. Fold in Whip Cream. Spread this mixture over crumbs in pan. Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
Freeze a few hours or overnight.

* You can use other berries as well following the same recipe.

This is a cool refreshing dessert that is lighter and not so filling. Lots of friends request me to make this for them.

Kelly7717's photo
Wed 03/26/08 05:33 PM
People that dont like meatloaf have even ate this and liked it. This meatloaf is never dry.

Large oblong package of ground beef over a pound(i use leaner)
onion diced (optional)
fresh mushrooms sliced (optional)
green peppers diced (optional)
contadina seasoned bread crumbs (around a cup)
contadina tomato sauce 6 oz can (use 3/4 of can)
1 egg
Basil,oregano,parsley, garlic powder (1-2 tsp each)

Mix all ingredients together form loaf place in glass baking dish. 350 degree oven about 1 hour maybe 10 min more perhaps depending how thick you made the loaf.
You can pour the remaining sauce over the top but I rarely do.
You can throw gold raisins in for a change of pace or sliced deli cheese, ham in the middle of the loaf then bake as usual.

Kelly7717's photo
Wed 03/26/08 02:38 PM
Use your ignore button .. leave the room he doesnt exist with that behavior. I did it to my son and he learned real quick he gets nothing and nowhere with disrespect. The more attention you give correcting him is still attention which only escalates the issues. Later you leave a note taped on his door with a list of chores and that you will inspect at a specific time. If its not done to your liking a new note/list goes on his door. My son has cleaned every floor and toilets in the house for running his mouth. He knows if a note is taped on his door that he messed up. This has to be something in addition to normal chores that he would absolutely hate doing.
My son has also apologized for the behavior after he thought it over and after having to do the unwanted extra work. Once I went in his room and took everything electronic out didnt say a word. He knew why. It took him a while to earn them back one by one and wow what a change in behavior for weeks doing everything right to have his priveleges. The note went on the door to earn your tv back 3 weeks of not running your mouth.
you can be as nice as he was to you think about it.

Then you sit back and wait ... wait for the time he comes to you asking you for something (hours or days later) believe me it will happen .. I need money for a movie ... or whatever he wants ... Then its NO! dont you know that _______'s (whatever he called you or did) are not providing you a movie this week.

So he learns that you are the parent and he is under your roof and rules and its not negotiable.

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:40 PM
"When I need love, I hold out my hand and I touch love"laugh

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 03/25/08 05:13 AM
anytime :smile:

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:23 PM
Single_Rob - I am the type of person that asks people for input because if you can see things from anothers perspective you can always learn something. I do not doubt the relationship. I have a problem with uprooting a whole life plan in progress. I also have to consider his circumstances and not just my own. (His business, family, and preferences)
So you get to a point where there are crossroads and both paths are in front of you that offer different positive things and different compromised things and even negative things. Its hard to choose between your head and your heart. Ideally having both would be great but that may mean years .. which is another issue that could cause relationship issues or may destroy it. We both would have to work hard to keep what we have.

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 03/24/08 04:53 PM
He will not relocate to a larger city.
He has a very ill grandmother.

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:49 AM
Naperville, Il

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 03/24/08 04:56 AM
Good Morning yawn I woke up tired.

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:50 PM
Well the quality of life isnt great with the business
90 hours a week on avg although business income would triple if expanded. Means an additional 3 year commitment to business.

Relocating would mean getting a different occupation perhaps

I worked very hard for a long time and sometimes I feel like its time to just coast a bit and have a serious relationship again and not work so much other times im like all business and working hard young to not have to when im much older my dad expects me to retire at 50 and follow in his footsteps whether I do or not is up to me not him.

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:33 PM
it would be a whole lifestyle change taking a city girl out of the city
the problem im having is my heart tells me one thing
then in my mind i think of all the what "ifs"
i am generally positive and try not to focus on negative but this is life changing either way.

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:26 PM
business is secure no risk more profit ..
relationship would be far more secure together than long distance
family - they are divided equally some say happiness is more important others say i wouldnt take the risk in relationship

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:15 PM
lol flip a coin right ... grumble

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:10 PM

Would you relocate for love build a house together without any financing and start a new life.
or
Stay and invest a large sum into your existing business to expand it which would keep you from relocating.

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:55 PM
my sons doctor for saving his life and giving him a future

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:02 PM

Brand name for clothes, shoes, accessories, electronics and grocery. I just believe that you get what you pay for usually.
I dont have to return something if the product is quality. I prefer quality over quanity. If I spent $130 or more on shoes they will last far longer and not make your feet tired after a long day. So some things I would spend more money for the end result. I cannot think of anything generic that I own.

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:31 PM
hung

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:24 PM
mountain dew

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:21 PM
Hotel Matrade'

Kelly7717's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:11 PM
Yacht tour guide